No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i remember in Sunday, Rodney said that he did NOT want to marry Katie!!

Spoiler:
    Now he proposes?????

WHATEVER!!!!

I am ganna BLAME JEANIE

she guilted Rodney into it!

UGH!!

Spoiler:
    What is John ganna do or say?

I hate this!!!
    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post

Spoiler:
      Now he proposes?????

WHATEVER!!!!

I am ganna BLAME JEANIE

UGH!!
      I blame Jeannie too, I blame her for a lot of things now.

Spoiler:

I hate this!!!
      I am wondering that too, but those who saw the clip seem to think he is supportive. Grrl.

John is so in denial poor pet.

Comment

Hmm, Joe M has said in his blog...*spoilers*
        Spoiler:
        that the poem pretty much relates one line to one episode: I assume then that he means the way it reads is one line not two.

So: This (bolded) would be "Quarantine"
        A relationship blossoms, an engagement is planned.
        An old enemy sweeps down and gains the upper hand.

And this (bolded) should be another episode?

Call the doctor from Earth to help us take action,
        As the death of a loved one spurs McKay into action.

So maybe the death is from? The Last Man? Or maybe it is from "Outcast" and relates to the death of Sheppard's father... have I said how much I love the potential angst to this story line for Sheppard? I am so evil.

So maybe not Katie after all. But I do hope if Katie isn't to die that she may still leave Atlantis
        Yep no clearer really at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
          I was actually surprised that tptb listened to the fans who said there was too much McKay & Sheppard on the show and the banter was getting boring... they never seem to listen to anything else.
          Just wait how they will all complain about the McKay&Sheppard show after "Trio", which is obviously an ep that featurs those two heavily! I can already hear it! "Sick of that" "More Teyla and Ronon please" "cannot stand annoying Rodney anymore"...

Spoiler:
          Now he proposes?????

WHATEVER!!!!

I am ganna BLAME JEANIE

UGH!!

Spoiler:

I hate this!!!
          I can only agree!

Bye, A.
          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
            Just wait how they will all complain about the McKay&Sheppard show after "Trio", which is obviously an ep that featurs those two heavily! I can already hear it! "Sick of that" "More Teyla and Ronon please" "cannot stand annoying Rodney anymore"...

I can only agree!

Bye, A.
            Trio's the one with McKay, Keller, and Carter. I think you mean Harmony.

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
              Trio's the one with McKay, Keller, and Carter. I think you mean Harmony.
              *headdesk* My, my, that's just another sign that I've too much stress lately, I mix up names, I forget stuff, I don't remember which day we have, and now I don't even get the names of SGA eps right anymore. Yes, I mean "Harmony". Thanks for correcting me on this!

Bye, A.
              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Spoiler:
                Now he proposes?????

WHATEVER!!!!

I am ganna BLAME JEANIE

UGH!!

Spoiler:

I hate this!!!

yes i blame her as well

Spoiler:
                if she didn't get it into his head about marriage , i bet he would have not thought of it, so what is going to happen with Mckay and Katie?, i get the impression that you are all say she is going to die or that they she amy go away, it is ok you can tell me i'll still watch the episode
                sigpic
                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Yeah lets all blame Jeannie!

I personally blame Rodney, he really has to come to terms with his homosexuality... poor pet, it can be so hard *cough*.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                    Yeah lets all blame Jeannie!

I personally blame Rodney, he really has to come to terms with his homosexuality... poor pet, it can be so hard *cough*.

( in true McKay fashion) ----- yes, yes, yes, but it something going to happen to Ms. Katie, that would make him come to terms with it ????
                    sigpic
                    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

a lot of what we see is assumptions about these characters and thier sexuality!
                      So here I am sitting here not wanting to watch Fridays episode because

Spoiler:
                      Rodney is ganna Effing propose to KB

and I am sick to my stomache in fear and sadness for these pretend people who we want to believe are in love but can't be together because of the STUPID writters and producers!

So I'm not ganna watch Atlantis live, My mom will, I think that i will go take a shower!!!!

I really want to cry oh wait I almost am
                      Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

I think there is nothing to be sad about, with this Friday situation their relationship will defintely not end, on the other hand I think some new things can begin!

It may stir some waters, and that is always good

Have a nice day

Comment

Originally posted by bara007 View Post
                          It may stir some waters, and that is always good
                          Always good, no not always good I don't think Weir fans would say it is a good that things have been stirred where her character is concerned.

I personally think given Joe M 's poem that it will be planned but nothing will happen.
                          Spoiler:
                          Joe said an engagement is planned not that Rodney actually asks her.

Yeah at this stage I take comfort where I can find it.

Comment

Well I haven't watched Quarantine but it looks like...*spoilers*
                            Spoiler:
                            We dodge a bullet, Katie and Rodney decided they were not ready... well it isn't the death I wanted but at least this keeps me from screaming and ranting for a while. Just a while mind. I am still not happy they *might* still be together but my magic eight ball sees trouble on the horizon.
                            Now we can have comfort fics...

Comment

Well I watched it and even though honestly there was barely two minutes of Rodney and John on screen together... *spoilers* Quarantine
                              Spoiler:
                              it was kind of a cute moment... I guess most of it was actually in the 'promo' as the moment was so brief, blink and you miss it! Rodney showing John the ring, John basically letting Rodney know that he shouldn't undersell himself... "no, no none of that"

I did like that John knew Rodney's password but I could have done without the "ego" comment, seriously Rodney is meant to be as big a fraking genius as those guys... that is why he is there! Anyway even Einstein has his detractors.

I also love that it is canon that they still play games together... and it was golf! Golf! John obviously liked playing "golf" with Rod he wants to share something similar with Rodney.

Actually there were a lot of comments about Rodney in this episode I could have done without but hey if they aren't talking about you then you may as well be dead.

John's general fear about Rodney being "cut off" has such great slash potential, but honestly I have to say the thing that didn't work for me (other then Katie) is the lack of McKay/Sheppard.

It stood out like a sore thumb. I am so glad next week is a heavy McKay/Sheppard episode. I need it.

Comment

Caps! Quarantine.. don't think they qualify as spoilers but just in case I will tag the first one.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X