Rodney McKay/Elizabeth Weir Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
    Purpleyin; i have a couple of ideas, do i just tell you the words i'd like on the banner, or do i have to put them on, coz i'm not sure how i'd do that, other than in paint lol
    Just tell me which you got for which banners - I do the putting them on when the times comes to that.

Comment

Everyone is too quiet around here. Here are some pics to cheer everyone up.

And don't forget we have a McWeir Moments game and a Atlantis Ship game (we're ahead of Teyla/Ronon!) to play every day!
      It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Here's some more:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I SUPPORT BRINGING BACK JESSICA!!! blonde Weir is better than no Weir!

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
            I SUPPORT BRINGING BACK JESSICA!!! blonde Weir is better than no Weir!
            ROFL! Where did that come from? Don't tell me there is a actual campaign for that out there... wait a minute, this is gateworld, of course there is...

Comment

Personally, I'd rather have no Weir than a blonde Weir.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
                ROFL! Where did that come from? Don't tell me there is a actual campaign for that out there... wait a minute, this is gateworld, of course there is...
                um... well, I haven't seen one, should I start one? lol, the title of the thread could be "Blonde Weir is better than no Weir"

Of course, I'd have to check the spelling of "Blonde". Firefox says I'm spelling it wrong but it just doesn't look right to me without the e is that the British spelling or something? Colour neighbour favour ... yup, firefox doesn't like those either, lol!

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
                Personally, I'd rather have no Weir than a blonde Weir.
                I can't remember who had the link, but I remember someone (probably at central) posted a link of a clip from a movie both Jessica Steen and David Hewlett were in and there was a little makeout session between the two. After watching that, I definitely could be a Rodney/Blonde!Liz shipper, lol! And I WANT MORE MCWEIR!! *cries*

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                  I can't remember who had the link, but I remember someone (probably at central) posted a link of a clip from a movie both Jessica Steen and David Hewlett were in and there was a little makeout session between the two. After watching that, I definitely could be a Rodney/Blonde!Liz shipper, lol! And I WANT MORE MCWEIR!! *cries*
                  Okay, somebody post that link now! I must see if they have any chemistry!!! I just can't see the two with any sort of "It's just there" sort of spark, but maybe a makeout scene will change my mind?

Comment

hmm blonde weir, i dunno. jessica is a great actress, don't get me wrong, but i always felt her weir was harder than torris weir.
                    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                    "what?"
                    *throat punch*
                    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post

hmm blonde weir, i dunno. jessica is a great actress, don't get me wrong, but i always felt her weir was harder than torris weir.

Really? I always thought Jessica was the weaker Weir... that's why I just don't see Rodney and Blonde!Weir together, without her putting him in his place all the time he'd give her no respect.

Comment

Yeah, I agree. When I was looking for Blonde Weir caps she always looked all worried. but in the MutantX clip of them together ( http://youtube.com/watch?v=HzfKUBKkx4w about 1:11 into the video), we know that Jessica can do mean, infact, how about evil!repli!weir??

*shrug* I don't know. I really think Torri would be better, but I really don't want to see any of the Weir storylines left hanging!

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
                          Really? I always thought Jessica was the weaker Weir... that's why I just don't see Rodney and Blonde!Weir together, without her putting him in his place all the time he'd give her no respect.
                          torri's weir hugged shep after the siege, and she touched rodneys shoulder in the intruder. i couldn't imagine jessica's weir doing that
                          "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                          "what?"
                          *throat punch*
                          My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                          LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Really need more captions for the new banners people! Only about a week left and there's barely any submitted.

Comment

And we really need more votes for the Stargate Fan Awards! There are only 2 weeks left and there are so many great McWeir stories, art, and vids!

Comment

McWeir is currently in 2nd place in the Ship game! I'm completely surprised, I figured when it got down to the final few that everyone would pick on the pair. I wonder if Season 4 has warmed people up to McWeir? I don't think anyone can deny that Rodney at least had deep feelings for Elizabeth, if I didn't think it would draw attention to our couple, I'd ask people

Comment

Working...
                                X