"victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
    "what?"
    *throat punch*
    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by NotANumber View Post
      Spoiler:
      Screenshots lifted from the Weir/Torri thread.

Spoiler:
      She's wearing the new style though... didn't they not get those uniforms until after she was kidnapped? Maybe I'm mistaken...
      It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Oh yeah, for any graphics makers, we're taking submissions for 600 by 200 pixel high plain banners of Elizabeth and Rodney made from Season 2 caps to use for the next lot of caption contests. This is since the original batch was S1 only and I'm thinking it's time for an updating of them for S2 and 3 about now. Deadline for them is January 30th. See the central news posting for alittle more detail.

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
          Oh. My. God. That woman can wear leather. [/male drool fest]
          Yes she can. Yes she can.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin View Post
            Oh yeah, for any graphics makers, we're taking submissions for 600 by 200 pixel high plain banners of Elizabeth and Rodney made from Season 2 caps to use for the next lot of caption contests. This is since the original batch was S1 only and I'm thinking it's time for an updating of them for S2 and 3 about now. Deadline for them is January 30th. See the central news posting for alittle more detail.
            So just season 2? or season 2 and 3? I'll look and see what I can find I can think of at least one season 1 one that I wish made it in the last batch (hehe)

and aaobuttons, my sister was wondering the same thing:
            Spoiler:
            my response was, "I don't care if it doesn't make any sense that she's in the new uniform, I just think it's cool that we get to see her in it!"

but come to think of it, the replicators did kill some Atlantis teams, maybe they saw the new uniforms and somehow Liz's group picked it up from the great network.

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
              So just season 2? or season 2 and 3? I'll look and see what I can find I can think of at least one season 1 one that I wish made it in the last batch (hehe)
              Just Season 2 for now. Season 3 ones will be done after that and maybe once both those have been done we could revisit S1 and then non-spoilery S4 ones? I wanted to keep it simple with one season dealt with at a time.

Comment

k PY, sent you some

you'll have to pull out the season 1 one I snuck in

Comment

Martin Gero talks about BAMSR, Weir, and Season 5 http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...g-martin-gero/
                  Spoiler:
                  MG said that they have a specific plan for Weir in Season 5!!! I'm so excited because that means they're actually going to do it and not just be nebulous like with Ford and just drop him. True we have to wait till Season 5, but that's okay with me as long as they don't forget about her. And he sounded kinds excited about the storyline to me. So now we have lots of time to theorize about Repli!Weir and the Rodney Angst once he finds out about her!

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
                    Martin Gero talks about BAMSR, Weir, and Season 5 http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...g-martin-gero/
                    Spoiler:
                    MG said that they have a specific plan for Weir in Season 5!!! I'm so excited because that means they're actually going to do it and not just be nebulous like with Ford and just drop him. True we have to wait till Season 5, but that's okay with me as long as they don't forget about her. And he sounded kinds excited about the storyline to me. So now we have lots of time to theorize about Repli!Weir and the Rodney Angst once he finds out about her!
                    That actually makes me more nervous. lol. Especially since didn't Torri say
                    Spoiler:
                    she wasn't planning on doing anymore Stargate?

Comment

Originally posted by Reichiru View Post
                      That actually makes me more nervous. lol. Especially since didn't Torri say
                      Spoiler:
                      she wasn't planning on doing anymore Stargate?
                      Spoiler:
                      I haven't seen the actual interview, but I heard it was that she wasn't interested in coming back full time, but she was open to guesting a few times.

If she knows what's good for her fanbase, she won't punish us because she's pouting at TPTB. I'd like to see her be a frequent but limited presense like Ba'al or Michael so that our McWeir fun won't end. I'll be pretty miffed if she decides to refuse future guest spots.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        I haven't seen the actual interview, but I heard it was that she wasn't interested in coming back full time, but she was open to guesting a few times.

If she knows what's good for her fanbase, she won't punish us because she's pouting at TPTB. I'd like to see her be a frequent but limited presense like Ba'al or Michael so that our McWeir fun won't end. I'll be pretty miffed if she decides to refuse future guest spots.
                        I think there's an interview on MGM where Torri says that
                        Spoiler:
                        she wouldn't mind coming back for a few episodes. So I guess we can be very hopeful.
                        I wonder how many episodes does that story arc involve in season five.

I was so happy Martin answered my questions!!
                        Well, I am still sad this was Torri's last episode.. but delighted she will be back in season five.
                        Torri loved the leather jacket! You bet! hehe

Comment

Spoiler:
                          re: the jacket, i thought it looked similar to the one she wore in the s3 promo pics:

as for gero's interview
                          Spoiler:
                          i'm so glad that it's been mentioned weir will be returning in s5. it's annoying that this is her last ep of s4, to leave on such a note! it's a crime!!!
                          "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                          "what?"
                          *throat punch*
                          My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                          LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                            k PY, sent you some

you'll have to pull out the season 1 one I snuck in

LOL - I can't tell which it is for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin View Post
                              LOL - I can't tell which it is for sure...
                              it's this one:

it's from sanctuary, my fav season 1 cap ep, lol!

Comment

Spoiler:

That's good to know.
                                Spoiler:
                                Just them mentioning her would be nice, but actually seeing her again is definitely better. I just hope they treat her character better than they did Ford.

Comment

Working...
                                X