No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Elizabeth Weir Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aaahhhhh!!! I wanna see the episode so bad!!

I guess submersion caps will have to do in the mean time

(submersion, size)
    Spoiler:

Comment

Great photos, thanks for those.

Y'know, despite being in Ireland I was able to see the episode thanks to the wonders of the internet. Can't you do something similar similar, nebulan, or are you really lookign forward to watching it with your friend?

Comment

There are ten episodes of season 4 left and apparently we'll get to see Weir once more. (She was meant to be in four episodes, wasn't she?) Anyone have any idea when that will occur, near the start of the second half (maybe Spoils of War?) or around the end?

Spoiler:
        Maybe she could appear as part of Rodney's breakdown. That'd add to the angst a fair bit.

Comment

Originally posted by NotANumber View Post
          There are ten episodes of season 4 left and apparently we'll get to see Weir once more. (She was meant to be in four episodes, wasn't she?) Anyone have any idea when that will occur, near the start of the second half (maybe Spoils of War?) or around the end?

Spoiler:
          Maybe she could appear as part of Rodney's breakdown. That'd add to the angst a fair bit.
          Spoiler:
          oh that would be great! i think she might be in the ep with carson tho. jsut a feeling
          "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
          "what?"
          *throat punch*
          My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
          LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Spoiler:
            That sounds like an interesting idea for a fic.
            sigpic

Comment

I've been reading this rumor/spoiler about
              Spoiler:
              Rodney taking Elizabeth back to Earth in her final ep this season? Also another rumor about Elizabeth leading a faction of Asurans after most of the race has been killed by the war. Real Elizabeth or repli!Elizabeth? Who knows, but at this point I'm leaning toward the latter.

Neither of those two bits have been confirmed, though it would be very nice to see Rodney and Elizabeth interact in her last ep. We were lucky to have such shippy scenes in Mortal Coil.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                Spoiler:
                Rodney taking Elizabeth back to Earth in her final ep this season? Also another rumor about Elizabeth leading a faction of Asurans after most of the race has been killed by the war. Real Elizabeth or repli!Elizabeth? Who knows, but at this point I'm leaning toward the latter.

Neither of those two bits have been confirmed, though it would be very nice to see Rodney and Elizabeth interact in her last ep. We were lucky to have such shippy scenes in Mortal Coil.
                Spoiler:
                I'd love to see the first scenario happen (which unfortunately means that it most likely won't). I had heard something about the second possibility, not that the two are mutually exclusive at an rate, but it'd great to see some McKay/Weir interaction if we only get one last chance for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                  Spoiler:

Either one would be great because
                  Spoiler:
                  Anything is better than a flashback. I just really hope she, or a repli!version of her (because at this point that's good enough for me) will be alive.

Comment

ohh i haven't heard any of those!
                    Spoiler:
                    not sure about bring elizabeth back to earth, just because how could it happen? they wouldn't let her anywhere near earth, not after the finally got rid of the replicators. even tho the asurans are far different, no one there seems to be able to make the distinction. then again the trailer for the back half of s4 shows shep saying something like "there's a replictor on earth!?", so it might be elizabeth.
                    i think tho it would be nicer if it were elizabeth and rodney in one of their heads, you know how she can do the hand-in-the-head thingo?

ad for elizabeth leading the asurans-yay! sounds great. even if it is repli-elizabeth, even better!
                    "what?"
                    *throat punch*

Comment

I finally got to see this mortal coil!! (mainly because I've been too stressed to see it or the situation didn't arise, whatever... my life's been chaos lately)

Spoiler:
                      squeee!
                      So... Reichiru, we could still have snarkbabies... I mean, nanite!rodney and nanite!liz are basically the same people right??? Anyone see/read/written any fanfics about the nanite team? maybe they all got loose from the replicators and just run around the galaxy trying not to get caught and helping as many humans in the mean time? that'd be a cool story... and a chance for nanite!mcweir and nanite!sheyla/spanky/whatever.... hehe

and now I can stop avoiding this thread... hehe
                      Last edited by nebulan; 22 December 2007, 03:42 AM. Reason: snarkbabies, wraithbabies... same thing, right?

Comment

YAY NEB'S BACK *hugs*

nope, haven't read any of those types of fics, but they'd be pretty cool

"what?"
                        *throat punch*

Comment

Sounds awesome!

Yeah, I'd love to read some dupliteam fics too if anybody finds any. I'm not particular on pairing or gen, any links at all would be neat
                          It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Been a while since I've read any McWeir fic at all. I'll have to start hunting it down again. There's certainly a good lot of stuff out there, along with the fic you've got the music videos and the great pieces of art created by Nebulan and others.

Do you think that with episodes like Tao of Rodney ("you said you love me") and This Mortail Coil, that TPTB have finally recognised it too?

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Oh I love this one! Great job NAN!
                              It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Been a while since I've read any McWeir fic at all. I'll have to start hunting it down again. There's certainly a good lot of stuff out there, along with the fic you've got the music videos and the great pieces of art created by Nebulan and others.

Do you think that with episodes like Tao of Rodney ("you said you love me") and This Mortail Coil, that TPTB have finally recognised it too?

Spoiler:
                                yeah, i think they're showing more of rodneys vulnerable side, and he's never more vulnerable than with liz. take the storm/eye for example, he was so scared of the genii but he walked in front of a gun for her.

great pic!
                                "what?"
                                *throat punch*

Comment

Working...
                                X