Rodney McKay/Elizabeth Weir Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nebulan, that comic ROCKS SO MUCH!!
    For a copy of "Have A Little Faith in Me", My Kate Heightmeyer Appreciation Vid Click Here

McWeir Central by PurpleYin (who deserves much appreciation for it) | aka: the reason why the McKay/Weir Thread on GW is Quiet

Comment

Welcome, ladyjanus! I'm really excited about
      Spoiler:
      what the AU Rodney will be like too!

Great fallback idea, dahan! Now I'm really hoping for some awesome M&MM fanfic.

And nebulan, love the comic! HAHAHA, you did that during class??!! *impressed*

Comment

I am also looking forward to seeing how Elizabeth responds to any come on from AU Rodney or any territorial behavior out of real-Rodney, if the storyline goes there. We know she can take care of herself in almost any situation, but we've yet to see her take on a real chauvinist.

And yes, I know, the whole Kolya thing took on a sexual tone in some people's minds, but I didn't see it.

Anyway, could be good. I hope so...

ladyjanus

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan
          ok... for some reason I got this weird idea for a comic based on the Rodney-in-a-suit idea. I wasn't going to actually draw rodney and teyla at first, but then I decided to make a little cover block to start the comic strip. what's really going on here? I have no idea.
          sorry it took a while to draw. classes started this week, so i doodled it a little during class.
          and yes, I may have gotten inspiration from Lirenel's story.
          http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38862063/
          yeah... I shouldn't try to write comic strips, lol
          Wow, I love the comic. And glad you like my story. I'm very honored.
          *~*

*~*

Spoiler:
          *~*
          sigpic
          *~*
          photo manip by SGKawoosh, based on my crazy dream about the Earth being destroyed and the Asgard, wearing flannel and jeans, saving SG-1. Yah, my dreams are usually that messed up.

Comment

I think M&MM will have a lot of potential fanfic fodder - preferably from shippy stuff we see but, with a premise like that, there's huge scope to make up things we don't see and fit them in nicely too.

Spoiler:
            I also thought about AU-Rodney already being with Elizabeth. I think that certainly has great potential - how would our Elizabeth and Rodney react to that news, I wonder?
            sigpic
            by Kaaatie

Comment

Nebulan the comic is great good job.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
                M&MM
                Spoiler:
                It just dawned on me (yeah, I'm SLOW) that this ep will feature an AU Rodney on Atlantis! Who's cool! And wears leather!

And he's SO going to hit on Elizabeth.

Also, who's hands are that? Aw, Elizabeth made him a sandwich.

Now that sounds very interesting for us McKay/Weir and Shippers by the way HyperCaz great banner.

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan
                  ok... for some reason I got this weird idea for a comic based on the Rodney-in-a-suit idea. I wasn't going to actually draw rodney and teyla at first, but then I decided to make a little cover block to start the comic strip. what's really going on here? I have no idea.
                  sorry it took a while to draw. classes started this week, so i doodled it a little during class.
                  and yes, I may have gotten inspiration from Lirenel's story.
                  http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38862063/
                  yeah... I shouldn't try to write comic strips, lol

....anyway, welcome ladyjanus and on M&MM
                  Spoiler:
                  I think we'll DEFINATELY see some Rodney jealousy of Cool!Rodney of some form or another, and I think it's pretty possible we'll get something to run with. Rodney and Cool!Rodney are definately not going to get along, it should make for a great ep I think if Weir just raises an eyebrow of interest toward Cool!Rodney, I'll be satisfied.

On a non-shippy note, I'm really looking forward to a background story on Rodney, we already know he's not close to his parents and we now know that Weir was close to hers. Maybe that could make for an interesting fic. I'm really looking forward to the interaction with his sister, I really don't think they can disappoint me with this ep... but it's not like that hasn't happened before...
                  lol! I love your comics.
                  thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Concerns about M&MM
                    Spoiler:
                    Well, isn't Sam supposed to be in it? Chances are MORE likely that Cool!Rodney will spend most of his time hitting on her, won't he? or is Sam only playing a minor role in the episode? I could certainly go for a raised eyebrow from Elizabeth in response to him hitting on carter
                    Well, according to spoilers, carter's cameo is supposed to be brief. so maybe we won't get any potential jealous!liz, hehe. oh my, is it next week yet??

Comment

*invades*

I've wondered for a while what it would look like if Elizabeth met Rodney in the "Real World" It's not really spoilery, at least... erm.. dont hurt me?

Woot.

Comment

Okay, Carter has dealt with the chauvinistic Rodney-in two realities, not to mention his oxygen-starved, concussed imagination-and she will have no trouble putting any Rodney in his place.

He's not like that with Elizabeth and he hasn't been right from the very beginning. He respects her too much, and, yes, might as well say it, he's intimidated by her, that's why he is crsuhing on her...

that's how i see it anyway.

ladyjanus

Comment

how could we hurt the cleverness_renamed we love so much! *hug* welcome to gateworld, hehe.

And I completely agree Lady Janus. I can't wait to see what they decide to do with both rodneys and carter and weir

Comment

Gah! I am so looking forward to M&MM! Mostly because school is starting to bore me out of my SKULL! and I need some McWeir to spice it up again. don't even have time to write that much fan fic... grrr... 'In Your Head' is never going to get finished at this rate. *sigh*

And of course I was so bored I never had a chance to say "Welcome LadyJanus!"
                            thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine
                              Gah! I am so looking forward to M&MM! Mostly because school is starting to bore me out of my SKULL! and I need some McWeir to spice it up again. don't even have time to write that much fan fic... grrr... 'In Your Head' is never going to get finished at this rate. *sigh*

And of course I was so bored I never had a chance to say "Welcome LadyJanus!"
                              Noooooo!! you must continue 'In Your Head'!!!! *cries*

Comment

lol

Okay, maybe homework can wait...
                                thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Working...
                                X