X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Torri Interview

SPOILERS - http://www.ifmagazine.com/feature.asp?article=1617

Spoiler:
    Ignoring the Sparky bit...what do you think in s3 is going to be 'mindblowing' cos I don't think she was talking about that date in 'Sunday'!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      New Torri Interview

SPOILERS - http://www.ifmagazine.com/feature.asp?article=1617

Spoiler:
      Ignoring the Sparky bit...what do you think in s3 is going to be 'mindblowing' cos I don't think she was talking about that date in 'Sunday'!
      Spoiler:
      if her dog is gonna become a regular, will Rodney's cat??

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan
        Spoiler:
        if her dog is gonna become a regular, will Rodney's cat??
        Spoiler:
        If the cat and dog start having their own adventures around Atlantis then it could serve to bring Elizabeth and Rodney closer together!

Comment

Originally posted by NotANumber
          Spoiler:
          If the cat and dog start having their own adventures around Atlantis then it could serve to bring Elizabeth and Rodney closer together!
          I always thought so
          (only spoilerish in the sense that it's in response to a spoilerish conversation)
          Spoiler:

I drew this a long time ago (back when I first joined McWeir Central, I think) in response to a challege by Fanwoman.

Comment

sueKay, thanks for the link. I skimmed through that article a few days ago but completely missed the part about
            Spoiler:
            her dog. Don't know what the "mind blowing" event might be but can't wait to find out. And Nebulan, I loved your drawing! lol

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Nebulan I love the drawings their great

Comment

A huge thank you to the writer of Progeny because having tried to convince a friend for three seasons that Rodney cares about Elizabeth a lot more than anyone else it gave me the chance to point at the tv and go 'see?! I told you so!' She had no choice but to grudgingly admit that he is rather sweet around her.
                sigpic
                by Kaaatie

Comment

regarding the new stuff in the Torri interview...what do you think of DH mentioning the same thing in his blog?

http://davidhewlett.blogspot.com

coincidence? me thinks not!
                  sigpic

Comment

regarding the new stuff in the Torri interview...what do you think of DH mentioning the same thing in his blog?

http://davidhewlett.blogspot.com

coincidence? me thinks not!
                    Lol! who knows! I just wish I knew which future episode they're talking about. Is it after the 6 months hiatus??? No, I can't wait that long! *cries*

And Doylefan, I totally agree! I just wish I knew someone to convince now, but I already converted my sister a while ago! (it's only fair, she converted me to Tala'c!)

Comment

Oh man, now I am REALLY curious as to what's going on.
                      Spoiler:
                      Torri says there will be an uproar and the internet will be on fire? David says there are huge changes on the horizon? What on earth could they be talking about? I honestly don't think it's going to be a ship of any pairing, considering how TPTB and the actors have been downplaying the idea. The way they're talking makes me think they could gain or lose a character or there will be a command change or something else really big that would polarize fans. What else would cause an internet uproar?

Torri mentions two sitcom eps - Irresistable and ?

Oh, and I wish Elizabeth would get a chance to see "Giorgio Armani McKay".

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
                        Oh man, now I am REALLY curious as to what's going on.
                        Spoiler:
                        Torri says there will be an uproar and the internet will be on fire? David says there are huge changes on the horizon? What on earth could they be talking about? I honestly don't think it's going to be a ship of any pairing, considering how TPTB and the actors have been downplaying the idea. The way they're talking makes me think they could gain or lose a character or there will be a command change or something else really big that would polarize fans. What else would cause an internet uproar?

Torri mentions two sitcom eps - Irresistable and ?

Oh, and I wish Elizabeth would get a chance to see "Giorgio Armani McKay".
                        I know! Damn actors giving out teasing snippets! As long as the main cast and Zelenka remain, I'm relatively happy.

Spoiler:
                        I'd LOVE to see Elizabeth's reaction to 'Giorgio Armani McKay'. I'd love to see a 'wow, he doesn't scrub up bad' moment.
                        sigpic
                        by Kaaatie

Comment

Spoiler:
                          doesn't Zelenka get hurt in 'Sunday'?

oh crap.
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

oh crap.
                            Spoiler:
                            Really? I hadn't heard anything about Zelenka in that ep. Killing him off would most definitely cause an uproar, though I would think that the actors would be more mum about that.

If it is M/W, I don't really see it being an uproar anyway. More like fans would say "What the? Rodney and Elizabeth??!! Oh wait...yeah...that pairing really does work well!"

Heh doylefan, I think that has prime potential to end up as a manip once the episode airs...

Comment

Spoiler:

oh crap.
                              Nooo!!!
                              Spoiler:
                              Hmmm, "the internet on fire" and "huge changes on the horizon." Don't know what it could be but I can't wait to find out! And I'm all for Elizabeth and Giorgio Armani McKay!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars
                                Nooo!!!
                                Spoiler:
                                Hmmm, "the internet on fire" and "huge changes on the horizon." Don't know what it could be but I can't wait to find out! And I'm all for Elizabeth and Giorgio Armani McKay!
                                Spoiler:
                                If they kill Zelenka, THERE WILL BE FIRE ON THE INTERNET!! what if it's Caldwell? he's expendable too *cries* at least we know they won't kill Rodney off... they'd loose half their viewers, lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X