X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Fanwoman] 2:14 pm: I love that line!
    [dahan] 2:15 pm: Standing orders for the show "McKay, go save the day"
    [Fanwoman] 2:15 pm: lol
    [Purpleyin] 2:15 pm: ah it would've been so much more sensible for them to study jumpers
    thoroughly before using them a lot
    [Fanwoman] 2:15 pm: and yet they love to dogpile on him for any reason
    [AnyRei] 2:15 pm: RADEK!!!
    [dahan] 2:16 pm: Recon was kind of important though
    For a copy of "Have A Little Faith in Me", My Kate Heightmeyer Appreciation Vid Click Here

McWeir Central by PurpleYin (who deserves much appreciation for it) | aka: the reason why the McKay/Weir Thread on GW is Quiet

Comment

[Fanwoman] 2:16 pm: the whole SGA scenario is figure things out as you go
      [AnyRei] 2:16 pm: haha he had problems with drive pod too
      [Fanwoman] 2:16 pm: LOVE!
      [Purpleyin] 2:16 pm: Elizabeth is still wearing her necklace under the top
      [Fanwoman] 2:16 pm: ]yup
      [Fanwoman] 2:16 pm: lol
      [dahan] 2:16 pm: doesn't go away until S2
      [Fanwoman] 2:16 pm: "stop talking please"
      [dahan] 2:17 pm: that had to be cgi right.... even prop guns can kill at that range don't they?....
      For a copy of "Have A Little Faith in Me", My Kate Heightmeyer Appreciation Vid Click Here

McWeir Central by PurpleYin (who deserves much appreciation for it) | aka: the reason why the McKay/Weir Thread on GW is Quiet

Comment

[Fanwoman] 2:18 pm: but it was not aimed at his head or anything
        [dahan] 2:18 pm: You know this is a perfect episode... every memeber of the cast shines huh?
        [Purpleyin] 2:18 pm: be fairly deafning at least
        [Fanwoman] 2:18 pm: it is very good
        [Purpleyin] 2:18 pm: and ensemble for other scientists and members of the expedition too

Comment

[Fanwoman] 2:18 pm: that way
          [Fanwoman] 2:18 pm: Yes!
          [Fanwoman] 2:19 pm: show's it's not the McKay and friends show
          [Purpleyin] 2:19 pm: ah they do mention shadows there
          [dahan] 2:19 pm: it would have been cool if they did this show in real time huh...
          [Fanwoman] 2:19 pm: yup

Comment

[Purpleyin] 2:20 pm: won't it be almost?
            [Purpleyin] 2:20 pm: there's a few minutes before they get stuck, plus flashbacks, and the
            credits and after they come through
            [Fanwoman] 2:20 pm: yup--this was the same time as the series 24
            [dahan] 2:20 pm: I think I timed it years ago, I think it was off by a bit
            [dahan] 2:21 pm: huh was it?
            [dahan] 2:21 pm: Wish Simpson slapped him

Comment

[Fanwoman] 2:21 pm: She's looking daggers at him
              [Fanwoman] 2:21 pm: yay for another Brit!
              [Fanwoman] 2:22 pm: He doesn't deliver that line right
              [Purpleyin] 2:22 pm: who's another Brit?
              [dahan] 2:22 pm: next to Simpson
              [Purpleyin] 2:22 pm: oh the woman at the table
              [Fanwoman] 2:22 pm: The colored lady next to Simpson

Comment

[Fanwoman] 2:23 pm: I've wondered if they have something against Brits in this show, given
                their death rate
                [Purpleyin] 2:23 pm: with the ceremony does that mean most people get culled?
                [Fanwoman] 2:23 pm: This was nice to be included
                [dahan] 2:23 pm: does canada have bad blood against brits that I don't know about?

Comment

[Fanwoman] 2:23 pm: seems like
                  [Fanwoman] 2:24 pm: oh, ueah
                  [Fanwoman] 2:24 pm: yeah
                  [Purpleyin] 2:24 pm: better tahn being cast the villains
                  [dahan] 2:24 pm: Nice Hallling and Weir scene right there

Comment

[Purpleyin] 2:24 pm: I guess people don't often die of old age on Athos
                    [Purpleyin] 2:24 pm: But did we see that ceremony when Charin died?
                    [dahan] 2:25 pm: Yea the ring ceremony
                    [Fanwoman] 2:25 pm: I don't think that one
                    [dahan] 2:25 pm: Weir took a vote Kavanagh... shut up!!
                    [Fanwoman] 2:25 pm: lol

Comment

[AnyRei] 2:25 pm: great scene
                      [Fanwoman] 2:26 pm: I like this analogy, too
                      [dahan] 2:26 pm: I like the "you think I'm kidding" look and line from Weir
                      [Fanwoman] 2:26 pm: a nice little taste of how different things are compared to the SGC
                      [Purpleyin] 2:26 pm: I get the impression he's into Weir almost there with her challenging him
                      [Fanwoman] 2:27 pm: I just <3 him
                      [dahan] 2:27 pm: That was kind of the original point. SGC militaristic vs. SGA science and
                      civilian
                      [Purpleyin] 2:27 pm: Until the end of S1
                      [dahan] 2:27 pm: yea... then it just kept getting worst
                      [Fanwoman] 2:28 pm: yes, but not a normal civilian situation

Comment

Fanwoman] 2:28 pm: yes, but not a normal civilian situation
                        [Purpleyin] 2:28 pm: ah powerbars
                        [Purpleyin] 2:28 pm: anyone tried any?
                        [dahan] 2:28 pm: I wonder if DH gained anywait from all those eneergy bars it ate...
                        [dahan] 2:28 pm: I've had them....
                        [Fanwoman] 2:28 pm: I like how Zelenka is unrepentantly cowardly
                        [dahan] 2:29 pm: you get sick of them very quickly
                        [Purpleyin] 2:29 pm: how are they?
                        [Fanwoman] 2:29 pm: just okay
                        [AnyRei] 2:29 pm: oh #$%^&*
                        [dahan] 2:29 pm: its like eating a shiny cookie dough with an after taste
                        [Fanwoman] 2:29 pm: I like the chocolate and peanut butter ones
                        [Purpleyin] 2:29 pm: like some sort of cereal bar?
                        [dahan] 2:29 pm: their earthquake food in my opinion
                        [Fanwoman] 2:29 pm: no, it's denser and stickier
                        [Purpleyin] 2:29 pm: high energy in small package then?
                        [dahan] 2:29 pm: they're*

Comment

[Fanwoman] 2:30 pm: what dahan dsaid
                          [Fanwoman] 2:30 pm: that's a very convincing scream
                          [dahan] 2:30 pm: yea...
                          [AnyRei] 2:30 pm: just go outside and push ^^
                          [Fanwoman] 2:30 pm: lol
                          [dahan] 2:30 pm: we sure are watching creepy eps for halloween
                          [Purpleyin] 2:30 pm: oh believe me there are much creepier fics out there for this
                          [Fanwoman] 2:31 pm: no...hot zone would be the worst, imo
                          [dahan] 2:31 pm: considering the one you wrote about the axe murder kavanagh!?!
                          [dahan] 2:31 pm: YEA
                          [Purpleyin] 2:31 pm: ghost story ones

Comment

[Purpleyin] 2:31 pm: and where at lantis is overtaken by strange alien worlds
                            [Fanwoman] 2:31 pm: yes, lots of energy in a small volume
                            [dahan] 2:31 pm: I liked hotzone, it wasn' t that creepy by comparison
                            [Purpleyin] 2:32 pm: nice going there Ford with the motivation
                            [Fanwoman] 2:32 pm: I thought it was very scary
                            [Fanwoman] 2:32 pm: I thought of it as more of a threatening reminder
                            [dahan] 2:32 pm: true

Comment

[Fanwoman] 2:32 pm: Ford's comment
                              [Purpleyin] 2:32 pm: Of how the place you live isn't safe?
                              [Purpleyin] 2:32 pm: for hotzone that is
                              [Fanwoman] 2:33 pm: Ford's comment about McKay being hopeful was a threatening
                              reminder/balm for the people of Atlantis
                              [dahan] 2:33 pm: conference call galore...
                              [dahan] 2:34 pm: long distance save-the-daying by everyone!

Comment

[Fanwoman] 2:34 pm: out of popcorn...
                                [Fanwoman] 2:34 pm: I love all the collaboration in this one
                                [dahan] 2:34 pm: wow you didn't make it to the end!
                                [Purpleyin] 2:35 pm: I must get popcorn for the next rewatch sometime
                                [dahan] 2:35 pm: like I said, it really is a perfect ep
                                [Purpleyin] 2:35 pm: and someone is getting a bit shirtless lol
                                [dahan] 2:35 pm: its a bottle show too huh
                                [dahan] 2:35 pm: lol
                                [AnyRei] 2:35 pm: i have M&Ms
                                [Fanwoman] 2:35 pm: good tenation, going from one crisis to another
                                [Purpleyin] 2:35 pm: so cheap to do
                                [dahan] 2:35 pm: and Ford is in charge now!
                                [Purpleyin] 2:35 pm: I'm having dinner after this
                                [Fanwoman] 2:35 pm: tension
                                [Purpleyin] 2:35 pm: chicken coconut curry mmm

Comment

Working...
                                X