No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Elizabeth Weir Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we help with the creativity block Reichiru? If you need someone to Beta your vid or stories or something, we're here for you *hugs*

and on Sue and PY's conversation
    Spoiler:
    Anything with Katie will be good, I think, even if it means it increases Rodney and Katie's relationship because the sooner it comes to it's height the sooner it comes to it's end *mwhahah, I'm so evil*

lol, who would Rodney accidentally marry? He's gonna have two angry women at him!

mmmm... barefoot lorne...

Comment

Maybe the comment by Joe M. relates to that weird Wiki spoiler/rumor about (early s4)
      Spoiler:
      Rodney dying and then coming back to life not quite himself? That would certainly make it suck to be Katie.

Arrgh, I just hope that if the above does happen that Elizabeth is there in some capacity to react to it. She was quite upset when he nearly died in ToR, having him actually die would be really bad.

Comment

Oh, and here are the offerings for the latest

McKay/Weir Fanfiction Friday!!

Up to part 3 of “Misconception” by million moments. “What if you only agreed to follow the rules, because you thought they'd never apply?” Parts 1 and 2. Part 3

Up to part 8 of “What's My Age Again?” by Sonicthecat7. “John, Teyla and Ronon get into a little trouble when they are turned into kids. The rest of Atlantis also get a look into their pasts, and it ain't pretty.”

“Chances Are” by Comrade Trufflinskinovichevna DeLevikna. “Elizabeth had never managed to say what she wanted to say, and now, it was too late.”

Up to part 9 of “The heart of Atlantis!” by McKay's Pet. “Rodney is dead! He might have killed himself, but why does Atlantis thinks otherwise?”

Comment

okay, somebody kick me in the butt to start working on the McKay and Mrs. Miller Missing Scene I've had unfinished on my computer for the last what... 6 months! I just have no motivation and I end up spending all my fleeting free time on message boards... HELP!
          It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
            okay, somebody kick me in the butt to start working on the McKay and Mrs. Miller Missing Scene I've had unfinished on my computer for the last what... 6 months! I just have no motivation and I end up spending all my fleeting free time on message boards... HELP!
            If you finished it by tomorrow it could be nominated for Isis still. (apparently the nomination period is extended until then)

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin View Post
              If you finished it by tomorrow it could be nominated for Isis still. (apparently the nomination period is extended until then)
              LOL, well there's some pressure, not only do I need to try and finish it by today, I need it beta'd and then for it to be good enough for somebody to nominate!

I'll get started....

Edit: Anybody feel like giving me a quick beta today? I can send you what I've got now (about a page) and send the rest when I'm done (about another page).

How much time do I have left Hans?
              Last edited by aaobuttons; 25 March 2007, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Edit: Anybody feel like giving me a quick beta today? I can send you what I've got now (about a page) and send the rest when I'm done (about another page).

How much time do I have left Hans?
                Over here it'd be 10 hours left until midnight, but I guess for you that means another 5-8 on top so 15-18 hours to get it done. Also depends when nominations close, which timezone and if it's done exact on the dot...

Comment

Done!
                  Picture Perfect Moments- http://aaobuttons.livejournal.com/2419.html

It's not nom worthy, but I like it

I don't have a beta at the moment *hint hint* so take it with a bit of sympathy

Comment

Done!
                    Picture Perfect Moments- http://aaobuttons.livejournal.com/2419.html

It's not nom worthy, but I like it

I don't have a beta at the moment *hint hint* so take it with a bit of sympathy
                    I am deftly avoiding the hint since I have no time between RL and Sanctuary betatesting. Not even enough to write my own fic right now. But am off to read it and vote on the H&H threads for the day.

P.S. Million_moments just posted Chapter 4 up of her fic Misconception.

Comment

I thought you guys might be interested in adding to the must read Rodney fic list SGatlantislight is putting together. All pairings are being included as well as character fics.

http://community.livejournal.com/mckayweir/79229.html

Also, for those icon makers out there, sga_ships new challenge has 3 out of 4 screenshots with McKay or Weir in, and a really good one with both of them, hence I'm sure there must be room for some M/W icons from some of the talented people here.

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_ships/27689.html

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin View Post
                        I am deftly avoiding the hint since I have no time between RL and Sanctuary betatesting. Not even enough to write my own fic right now. But am off to read it and vote on the H&H threads for the day.

The hint really wasn't directed at you Hans, I know you're super busy. It was more of a general hint that I could use a beta. Porthos was my beta before, but she's sort of dropped off the planet. Speaking of, anybody know how she's doing?

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                          Missed this in Joe's Blog earlier:

Spoiler:
                          2:00 p.m.: How could Lorne top his barefoot scene in Doppelganger?

Spoiler:
                          Mmm... bare feet. I'm such a sucker for bare guy feet. Paint me weird, but there you go. lol

Edit: lol I just realized I passed 1800 posts. Whoof!
                          thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine View Post

Edit: lol I just realized I passed 1800 posts. Whoof!
                            I love that my membership is June of 2004 and I just passed 150 posts. haha.

I also love how I have a huge paper to write but I decided to play with a plot bunny instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Paint me weird, but there you go. lol
                              Oooooookay, stand still. *pulls out can of Weird coloured paint* This should be interesting...
                              sigpic
                              http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Lol, we'll still love you CP even if you're chartreuse (a bright pea soup green)

well, I finished my latest mcweir vid, I'm not thrilled with it but I thought might might get some enjoyment out of it anyway:
                                http://mcweir.com/vids/Nebulan/momentsLG.wmv (20MB )
                                (hosted by mcweir (thanks py!) so please right click and save as)

Comment

Working...
                                X