No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Elizabeth Weir Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, Neb, those are some seriously hot wallpapers. As soon as I get home, I'm uploading them onto my computer. Hopefully the widescreen doesn't screw them up TOO badly. lol

AND WHY HAVE THEY PUSHED ATLANTIS/STARGATE BACK AGAIN!???? Not even kidding, quite ready to dish out the butt-wooping on SciFi.

Edit: I just pre-ordered Season 2 of Atlantis off of Amazon because it is a heck of a lot cheaper there then anywhere in the stores, but I'm not gonna get it until, like, the 16th of March.
    thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine View Post
      AND WHY HAVE THEY PUSHED ATLANTIS/STARGATE BACK AGAIN!???? Not even kidding, quite ready to dish out the butt-wooping on SciFi.
      On the bright side I have Doctor Who to look forward to for 13 weeks over this summer. On the not so bright side that'll leave a big gap between June and Sept-ish...

Being in the UK I don't get the hiatus thing either...we don't do that! People would riot!
      sigpic
      by Kaaatie

Comment

Everywhere outside of the US is sounding very tempting right now. And should I be ignoring the fact that they will be airing on Friday the 13th? *nervous giggle* But I've never been superstitious before (ignore spelling ). Why start now...?
        thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22 View Post
          On the bright side I have Doctor Who to look forward to for 13 weeks over this summer. On the not so bright side that'll leave a big gap between June and Sept-ish...
          The 4400 fills that gap nicely, good for summer viewing.

Could be worse. The fall might be back a bit from the expected summer start but it sounds like maybe new SGA will be back on with new BSG, which was a good combination for Scifi and better ratings mean the show will hopefully last longer. Am excited to think what might be ahead in S4 and curious how the developments from the finale will affect McKay and Weir.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin View Post
            The 4400 fills that gap nicely, good for summer viewing.
            That's another one of those shows I might get round to watching at some point. Although I already have Supernatural, Heroes and Prison Break on that list.

On an unrelated note, found out the other day that I did actually see you at P2 and I had no idea it was you! I remember thinking what a great costume it was!
            sigpic
            by Kaaatie

Comment

That's another one of those shows I might get round to watching at some point. Although I already have Supernatural, Heroes and Prison Break on that list.

On an unrelated note, found out the other day that I did actually see you at P2 and I had no idea it was you! I remember thinking what a great costume it was!
              I know, I have a big to watch list too. Plenty to catch up on during breaks. also good time to fic and vid.

LOL! Well, maybe we might have another chance to meet - I just booked my P3 ticket today. *is hoping to meet more people I know online there once again*

Comment

I know, I have a big to watch list too. Plenty to catch up on during breaks. also good time to fic and vid.

LOL! Well, maybe we might have another chance to meet - I just booked my P3 ticket today. *is hoping to meet more people I know online there once again*
                I have mine too. Brought it the other day

We should try and get a big group of us and go dressed up as the whole Atlantis cast. It would be rather funny!
                sigpic
                by Kaaatie

Comment

stupid scifi channel! if they can't show more than one series at a time (BSG, SGA, Dr.W) maybe they should adopt some operating system parallel processing techniques! (I suddenly feel so nerdy) while granted I did complain when there was no BSG a couple weeks back, but that's becuase it was the superbowl (sorry, but who really gives a frelk? lol, sorry, I go to a football driven university, I'm sick of it) but I would be willing to have stargate every other week, say run BSG one week, SGA the next and then DRW the next, it's better than waiting 6 freakin months!
                  (If you're wondering what that has to do computer OS, when you run 50 programs at once, it isn't actually running them all, it switches between running them all very quickly it looks like its doing them all at once)

Comment

I so need to catch up on "The 4400". I missed, like, all of last season. And "The Dead Zone". I need to catch up with that, too.
                    thankee toasteronfire

Comment

I have mine too. Brought it the other day

We should try and get a big group of us and go dressed up as the whole Atlantis cast. It would be rather funny!
                      I could do Ronon again; might have to get a better beard though.

Comment

I could do Ronon again; might have to get a better beard though.

Who wants to be McKay and snark at everyone all weekend?
                        sigpic
                        by Kaaatie

Comment

I shrunk my wallpapers down to 1024x768 (which means I had to do some cropping too, but I think they still look good) I guess I just assumed that if I made them at a high resolution they could be easily sized down, but I didn't realize the ratio was different, so sorry, here ya go

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...apers/smaller/

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                            I shrunk my wallpapers down to 1024x768 (which means I had to do some cropping too, but I think they still look good) I guess I just assumed that if I made them at a high resolution they could be easily sized down, but I didn't realize the ratio was different, so sorry, here ya go

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...apers/smaller/
                            Oh wow! You have some really great wallpapers in there. (and thanks for the resize) I especially like the Shep/Teyla one (3st2). Are you posting all your stuff somewhere like a LJ or something, where I can get notices that you've added stuff? I'd like to keep an eye out for all your non-McWeir stuff (because it's great) but I only ever seem to stumbe upon it!
                            Last edited by aaobuttons; 22 February 2007, 09:40 AM.
                            It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
                              Oh wow! You have some really great wallpapers in there. (and thanks for the resize) I especially like the Shep/Teyla one (3st2). Are you posting all your stuff somewhere like a LJ or something, where I can get notices that you've added stuff? I'd like to keep an eye out for all your non-McWeir stuff (because it's great) but I only ever seem to stumbe upon it!
                              Oh... I'm afraid I use my DeviantArt accound as a live journal. I have some avatars I've made too, but I think they're mostly McWeir or Tala'c...

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                                Oh... I'm afraid I use my DeviantArt accound as a live journal. I have some avatars I've made too, but I think they're mostly McWeir or Tala'c...

Oh pretty, McWeir avatars! Have you posted them here before?

Can you subscribe to a DeviantArt account for updates or anything like that?
                                It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Working...
                                X