Clear All

Niall Matter...
    Spoiler:

Yum...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
      I see Cam beat me to the irony post.

Bay--I never can take decent pics; hubby could take a picture to capture a movement and make it an art form. Wish he'd get back into photography--he was so good at it and he loved it.
      It is just so hard to get the expression of movement in a photo... but when people do it is beautiful. Those people are gifted for sure.

sigpic

Comment

Hubby is definitely gifted. Thanks for the spoiler! Snurching it now!
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
          http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/...15m36s68-1.jpg

Left the pic on purpose. The irony is that Niall played Lt. Kemp; the guy on the left side of the pic you posted.
          I see Cam beat me to the irony post.

Bay--I never can take decent pics; hubby could take a picture to capture a movement and make it an art form. Wish he'd get back into photography--he was so good at it and he loved it.
          Ok, I'm laughing at me too!
          well wasn't that just too stoopid to believe!

By nice new sig there WW

(you too FG)
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Dell! Mine is courtesy of the lovely Bay. I need to learn to do such things.
            sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
              Niall Matter...
              Spoiler:

Yum...

I see what you mean!

Dell, I'm totally ing! You don't know who Niall Matter is? He's the other fella in that picture with Kavan! He also was in Eureka, which may explain you not knowing him--he played Zane Donovan. He's also in Primeval: New World, playing a fellow named...Evan!

Glad you enjoyed both ficlet and vid.
              yep, no Eureka here or Primeval: New world, only the original

Glad I could give you all a good laugh!
              Think I'll have a G&T
              sigpic

Comment

Bedtime for WW--it's been a long day of laundry, deliveries, and taxes, all to avoid going to Disney.

sigpic

Comment

I have several other from that photo shoot, WW... I'll get the link to my folder for you in a second.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                    I see what you mean!

yep, no Eureka here or Primeval: New world, only the original

Glad I could give you all a good laugh!
                    Think I'll have a G&T
                    It wouldn't have been so funny if you hadn't chosen that pic. Now, to give you a chance to snicker at me--what's a G&T?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                      I have several other from that photo shoot, WW... I'll get the link to my folder for you in a second.
                      That would be lovely. Between that, my new siggie, your siggie, and capping The Back-up Plan, I should have some pleasant dreams this evening!
                      sigpic

Comment

Bedtime for WW--it's been a long day of laundry, deliveries, and taxes, all to avoid going to Disney.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...4h49m32s85.jpg
                        I can see doing that at times.

This link has a few more pics from that photoshoot if you want to snurch them... they are about halfway down I think. It took me a few minutes to figure out how to make my folder public in the new PB.

sigpic

Comment

It wouldn't have been so funny if you hadn't chosen that pic. Now, to give you a chance to snicker at me--what's a G&T?
                          I'm curious too

That would be lovely. Between that, my new siggie, your siggie, and capping The Back-up Plan, I should have some pleasant dreams this evening!
                          Yes you should.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Bay. Nighty-nights for sure now.

I'll be snurching a LOT of those...
                            sigpic

Comment

G&T = gin and tonic...not just for old ladies! (got to have lots of sliced lemon in it too!)

who is in Back up Plan....do I need those caps?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                                G&T = gin and tonic...not just for old ladies! (got to have lots of sliced lemon in it too!)

who is in Back up Plan....do I need those caps?
                                Ah, gotcha. Never been a fan--vodka's my choice.

If you like my sig, then I'll put the link up when I get it capped and uploaded to PB; Alex O'Loughlin plays the love interest. He's also the love interest/inspiration for my hero of my original fic.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X