No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya it would, but alas, I have parts and manuals and receipts in my glovebox... no room for food.

(y'all will have to click this to make it bigger -- it was too big for here as it was)
    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

*sigh*

Clicking's good. In fact, clicking's fantastic!!

Cate
      sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
        Hey bay, are you any good at writing Mitchell?
        Um...I am. Kinda sorta

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
          http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a529/SparkyDemon/Jack%20ONeill/488px-Jack_ONeill.jpg

Love him in his blues!
          My teen has now settled on the Air Force--wants to be a PJ or fly the drones (come on, drones!). Point is, the boy's gonna break some hearts in his blues--he has dark blonde/light brown hair and blue eyes, and is fit & trim. I'm super-excited about his military choice now, since he'll be training in the city of his birth, San Antonio, Texas. I can't wait to see it again! Hubby & I lived there for three years just after we married.
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Yea .... for your son's choice!

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                I'm very lucky to be living here in the midwest I think. We get blizzards and on occasion a rare ice storm but the fires stay to the north, the earthquakes barely register and the biggest insect problem that I have to worry about are bees and wood ticks. I hope y'all in the fire danger areas stay safe and try to beat the heat somehow.
                Wood ticks, not sure I've ever heard of them, guess I wouldn't like them, going by past bug encounters.

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                Yes & now Eastern Oz has major floods again! First the hot dry fires & now the floods! One extreme to the other! *facepalm*
                Thats us down under all over!

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
                *yawn*

Morning, all! Ooops, no, it's the afternoon - forgotten I've been on nights!

Hope everyone's okay in all this wild weather. And Dell, this vid is fabulous!!!

Cate
                Thank you, glad you enjoyed it.....I've been wanting to do that song for ages, but only learned how yesterday.

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                Oh, and Dell--finally got to watch the vid. Very nice! That would make a lovely wedding or anniversary song, wouldn't it?
                Yes it would!

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
                Well, that was a fun hour!

My beloved chugga-boom was a bit poorly over the weekend, battery flatter than one of my souffles. Anyhoo, called my breakdown company yesterday to come fix it, expecting it to take several days 'cos of all the snow we've just had, and - hey presto! Battery replaced by the loveliest, friendliest chap, and my chugga-boom is now purring like a kitten.

Yep, good Monday!!

Cate
                My car just squeaked through its WOF check yesterday, I need to get 2 new tires and a wheel alinement, but don't know if it's worth it with the state of the roads around here!

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                My teen has now settled on the Air Force--wants to be a PJ or fly the drones (come on, drones!). Point is, the boy's gonna break some hearts in his blues--he has dark blonde/light brown hair and blue eyes, and is fit & trim. I'm super-excited about his military choice now, since he'll be training in the city of his birth, San Antonio, Texas. I can't wait to see it again! Hubby & I lived there for three years just after we married.
                Sounds great WW.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                  Wood ticks, not sure I've ever heard of them, guess I wouldn't like them, going by past bug encounters.

My car just squeaked through its WOF check yesterday, I need to get 2 new tires and a wheel alinement, but don't know if it's worth it with the state of the roads around here!

Wood ticks are creepy little things that bit and then hang on -- they are hard to get rid of if you find one on you and it has attached itself. You cant just flick them off.

Doesnt pay to get new tires if you dont get a wheel alignment, you'll just chew up a perfectly good set of tires.
                  sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                    Wood ticks are creepy little things that bit and then hang on -- they are hard to get rid of if you find one on you and it has attached itself. You cant just flick them off.

Doesnt pay to get new tires if you dont get a wheel alignment, you'll just chew up a perfectly good set of tires.
                    Yep, wouldn't like those bugs!

I know that about the tires, but the roads will just chew up and spit the wheel alignment out in a couple of days!
                    It is a no win situation!
                    I'm lucky the shocks haven't been killed!
                    sigpic

Comment

We had deer ticks in CT and yellow jackets. Little Bear got bit by a yellow jacket last summer, his first time hiking on a mountain. He still has the scar. I've hiked that mountain a million times and never got bit.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

ok, knew I didn't like yellow coats for a reason!
                        so stay clear of wood and mountains and yellow stuff.
                        Anything else I should know?
                        sigpic

Comment

You might want to watch out for poison ivy, too!
                          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Time to go eat --

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Alright, adding poison ivy to my list of bad things

What about fun things, What should I try to do?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                                ok, knew I didn't like yellow coats for a reason!
                                so stay clear of wood and mountains and yellow stuff.
                                Anything else I should know?
                                Dell--Yellow jackets:
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X