Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
    I once had a salesperson come all the way from Wichita Falls to try to sell me a vacuum and got all bent out of shape when I told her no. My nephew's wife was learning from her and should've told her I wouldn't buy something sold door-to-door.

I think the best experience I had with a door to door sales rep was the time some poor, unfortunate soul tried to sell me double glazing - despite the fact that my entire house already has full glazing!

So why was this my best experience? Well, I'd just come home from the hospital after a glaucoma screening. I'd had those drops put in that makes your pupils dilate, so you look like something out of The Exorcist.

Anyway, this rep just would not take "Go Away" for an answer, so off came the glasses, to reveal my completely black-pupiled eyes, and... kawoosh! He was gone in a cloud of driveway gravel.

Probably still running now, in fact. In which case, he'll be halfway across Australia!!

Cate
    sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Happy Birthday Cam!

Hope your day is wonderful!

sigpic

Comment

I wish I could make a banner for you, Cam, as well as Bay can do, but I hope you have a fabulous birthday!!! May all your dreams today come in the shape of your favourite flyboys.

Cate
        sigpic

Comment

I didnt forget ---

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAM!!!

Sorry, no fancy banner or pic from me either! I thought about trying but there were just too many to pick from!!!
          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
            I think the best experience I had with a door to door sales rep was the time some poor, unfortunate soul tried to sell me double glazing - despite the fact that my entire house already has full glazing!

So why was this my best experience? Well, I'd just come home from the hospital after a glaucoma screening. I'd had those drops put in that makes your pupils dilate, so you look like something out of The Exorcist.

Anyway, this rep just would not take "Go Away" for an answer, so off came the glasses, to reveal my completely black-pupiled eyes, and... kawoosh! He was gone in a cloud of driveway gravel.

Probably still running now, in fact. In which case, he'll be halfway across Australia!!

Cate
            I got you beat! We lived in a house that had a tarantula nest under the driveway and we could not get ride of it! The pizza guy came to the door, we paid for the pizza and that's when he saw the dead tarantula (approx the size of my hand). "Is that a SPIDER??!!" "Yeah. Sorry. We forgot to get rid of the body after we killed it." WHOOSH!!! That driver refused to come to our house ever again forcing us to find a different pizza place to order from.

Comment

Yes, I bow to you, FG, I can't top that! Hey, maybe your pizza boy will run into my sales rep!!

Cate
              sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAM!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post

Yes, I bow to you, FG, I can't top that! Hey, maybe your pizza boy will run into my sales rep!!

Cate
                  They're probably both still running!!! FYI - We did finally get rid of them. Until then, we just beat the things with a broom.

Comment

I'm just thankful we dont have tarantulas around here! The worst we get are bees and maybe snakes.
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

This for you too, Cam...

Comment

Comment

Free kisses from Shep as well, FG?!? I mean, really, that pose... that irresistibly ruffable hair... yes, please!!

Cate
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                            Happy Birthday Cam!

Hope your day is wonderful!

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...oysb-day-1.jpg
                            Thanks Bay, Cate

As long as we stay away from the ER I'll consider it a success. That's where we've ended up the last 3 years in a row with my Dad. My sister threatened to take him to work with her (she works at the hospital).
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                              I didnt forget ---

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAM!!!

Sorry, no fancy banner or pic from me either! I thought about trying but there were just too many to pick from!!!
                              Thanks SG Any pic of Kavan would do.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                                Thanks FG Love the banner.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X