• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the sig Sy.

Welcome PJ.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Puddley Jumpy View Post
      I am so not used to his 100 m/ph threading anymore XD you guys are fast... and no quiet persons XD

Puddley Jumpy! Not sure if anyone's asked - can we call you PJ? And yes, it gets a bit fast around here sometimes ... there are a few of us quiet ones around too, to enjoy the high speed thunking from everyone Soooo many great pics get posted here

sigpic

Comment

Lorne: Sure, it's a crowded market place but I bet there's not a decent Christmas present anywhere.

sigpic

Comment

Lorne: How about a 'display' discount? Clearly you let just about anyone fondle the merchandise.

sigpic

Comment

Lorne: No? Sure, right, you have another buyer interested. As a jeweler you make a great used car salesman!

sigpic

Comment

Lorne (thinking): This guy is totally missing the point of Christmas, which is ...

sigpic

Comment

Lorne (thinking): ... something I can help him with. Time for a Christmas Intervention! Now, where did I put that bucket of water?

Last edited by ShaViva; 18 December 2011, 04:48 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Morning Sha

sigpic

Comment

Lorne: No, Christmas is not about fleecing your customers!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                      Morning Bay! Loving your current sig by the way
                      sigpic

Comment

Love the sig, Sy
                        sigpic

Comment

Lorne: You know what they give the naughty children, right?

Lorne (thinking): Although, coal has intrinsic value these days ... maybe we should revise that ... to something like an all expenses paid trip to the nearest Hive ... for scum like this guy!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Sha... I love your's as well. I haven't tried to make one with all the flyboys yet... but if I find time

sigpic

Comment

HELLOOOOOOO!!!!

almost done loading up my vids.. so glad I dont have to re-load those.. hehehehehe sooon I will be up to Full Speed.. HAHAHAHA.. *hault* forgot monsters are here with me on my vacation.. so today we decorate the house with all the great stuff they brought home from school.. LOVE THOSE COMMAND HOOKS!!!

sigpic

Comment

its getting crowded in the dinning room with the tree and we are starting to wrap presents.. we used to do the midnight mass then pancakes at 2am then open presents (Mr. Brn family) ... thankfully we had kids and we just open on Christmas morning!! and SANTA doesn't wrap.. what a time saver!~

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X