Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Puddley Jumpy View Post
    So, Just Lorne in general huh ....but ehm... dont post such drool worthy pictures please... we have floor heathing... i'll electrocute myself XD

Spoiler:
    You may want to sit down and raise your feet then in future for my posts, as well as Sha's and FG's--we're the Lorne-atics on the thread.

sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I'm DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lalalalalalalalalalalalaa
      well almost... we have one more project, wrapping food baskets tonight with the girl scouts but then we are ON VACATION!!!!!!!

SY love the artwork.. I am so jealous you guys get to do that.. soon, I can get back into it maybe.. our BIG HUGE fundraiser got moved to May.. so that means my life is not mine own at the end of Feb.. but now the end of MAY!!! (still hiding from being tapped President of School Board.. there are just not enough hours in the day.. as it was for both parties I had to go up and down the stairs.. daughter on 2nd floor son on 1st.

but NOW I am done till next year.. so for 2 weeks I wanna give my Shep some good thunking time and need to do some reading and writing..

lg~ thanks for the trailer.. will have to wait till it comes out on DVD.. will be looking for it.. I am such a sappy romantic.. I love those Hallmark Movies..

sigpic

Comment

Hiya, Brn and WW.

You're welcome, Brn. I'm a sappy romantic, too!

Comment

Welcome PJ.. *evil laugh* bwahahahahahaha
          another one for the flyboys..

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for reminded for the 12 days Bay. I am loading up a few chapters so I am ready to go.. sent you a txt for Tech help!!!

Where's Sha.. out enjoying the warm weather.. we got hit with a cool shot today.. 60 thru the weekend. I did enjoy the warmer temps this past week (high 70's)... even turned on the A/C

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
              Hiya, Brn and WW.

You're welcome, Brn. I'm a sappy romantic, too!
              it's what I look for when I read.. ROMANCE.. I am READY TO READ!!! lol guess I am just too Fluffy!!!
              sigpic

Comment

looking at the clock and in SHOCK that I have some time to thunk!!!!

Shep is happy for the attention
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                  it's what I look for when I read.. ROMANCE.. I am READY TO READ!!! lol guess I am just too Fluffy!!!
                  Me, too! I just got around to posting the fluffy part of Where I Belong, and I am loving it!

Comment

some hoiday flannel

sigpic

Comment

Do you still need the techie help, Brn?

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Last edited by bailey1ak; 16 December 2011, 11:13 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                              Do you still need the techie help, Brn?
                              yes!!!! all that code add-on.. make my little head spin
                              Last edited by Brneyestx; 16 December 2011, 12:04 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

trying to play catch up on LJ... (not gonna happen)

may have to spend a few days just moving stuff from one computer to another.. lol and another and another..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X