Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the gang, Probie!

Comment

Hi Guys! Sorry, been in lurk mode all day after GW crashed during a reply this morning. Too bored to do anything. Am now exhausted from doing nothing. This sucks! Tomorrow, I will be busy. The end. Did some capping the other day. Why is it that I never find this sort of thing on my counters?

BTW, The Killing Game, Nightmare Down the Hall & A Date with Darkness came in today!
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Wassup Bay, WW and Cam?

Comment

Congrats on getting all those great movies today, WW.

sigpic

Comment

I really need to get busy with my thunking so I can become a Captain before next Christmas!

Comment

I'm currently putting kids to bed while hubby does dishes. Then I'm going to finish my "battle" art for tomorrow. Last day of the 12 days of Christmas.

What are you up to FB?

sigpic

Comment

Love to see those movies, WW. Might have to order them.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                  I really need to get busy with my thunking so I can become a Captain before next Christmas!
                  What does it take to become a captian?

Oh... I also finished Doctor Who today. I watched the 6 seasons over November and December

sigpic

Comment

Not up to much, Bay. Trying to get my brain to work on a new fic. Using songfics to see if they will help lube up the ol' muse. Or I could just get a can of WD40...as long as its delivered by this guy...

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                      What does it take to become a captian?

Oh... I also finished Doctor Who today. I watched the 6 seasons over November and December

1000 posts to be Captain............

Comment

You'll make it to 1000 sooner than you think.... I mean definitely by Christmas.

My problem is the opposite, too many ideas, but I really need to finish the one I'm working on now before I more on to those ideas... just need to set aside some undistracted time...

sigpic

Comment

I'm also thinking that if he showed up at your door, even with WD-40... there still wouldn't be any writing going on.

That is one Major distraction...
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Bay, now I just have to find the time to watch/cap them! I also got a movie from Netflix with Sarah Carter in it--hoping to get more caps of her. Was very naughty and got no writing even doen today. Will go to bed soon and make myself get up early to focus on writing in the morning. Either ITB or my original fic.

FG--nice new caps you got there from GTBO.

I also don't ever find one of these...under my hood.

sigpic
                                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Working...
                                X