Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
    My Friday SUCKS! The only good thing about this week is my nephew's birth.
    Well that's no good ... nephew's birth is a huge plus but it would be nice if everything else was going smoothly too ...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
      Well that's no good ... nephew's birth is a huge plus but it would be nice if everything else was going smoothly too ...
      Yeah. Just sent you a PM.

Spoiler:
      Biggest thing about all of this is that they're not just little things that built up. They're HUGE things.

Right now, I'm emotional, wanting to cry, throw things, eat. . . . .That last one seems a bit unusual until you understand that I'll use food as comfort. I've lost 10-12 lbs in the last 6 weeks or so, so it's really big. And this is the exact kind of situation that makes it even worse.

Edit: I need Dr. Beckett to make that house call!

Comment

You do need Doctor Beckett - and if I could send him to you I would, just like that! *hugs*

It's only midnight here but I am struggling to stay awake ... I'd love to stay and thunk with you but just warning that I might disappear abruptly to go to sleep

sigpic

Comment

No problem, Sha. I do appreciate you listening.

Comment

Sorry to hear things aren't going well, ~lg. Hope that peace is on the horizon for you.

sigpic

Comment

Me, too, Bay.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I go away for a few hours and everyone goes to hell in a hand basket!!! We need a doctor.. hmmmm I will take.. EVAN!! he play a doc once.. that counts..

sigpic

Comment

Hey, Brn!

Comment

Morning Bay, Morning Brn ... it's even morning here too ... arg, bedtime is looming ...

LOL Brn - I liked that doctor role of Kavan's (and shh, no pointing out I like EVERY role of Kavan's!!)

Your timing is good though - I was just posting my 'boots' sig ...

sigpic

Comment

hey lg~ hope your morning gets better..

Camelot make sure we get the low down on DC..
                        here send this in.. for Kavan!!!! so he can get Joe's slot..lol

sigpic

Comment

These boots might inspire me to do more ... thanks again for letting me use your pic Brn

A turtleneck to close out the night ... take care everyone ... night lg, hope things feel a little less 'in your face' as the day progresses.

sigpic

Comment

when I get home I will go back to getting my DVD on the computer so I can can a few vids.. lol have several post-its with songs and eps!!! get ahead of those challenges..

Kavan at DC ..
                            sigpic

Comment

Sha, love it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                                These boots might inspire me to do more ... thanks again for letting me use your pic Brn

A turtleneck to close out the night ... take care everyone ... night lg, hope things feel a little less 'in your face' as the day progresses.

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...miah_00179.jpg
                                Thanks, Sha. And thanks for listening.

Comment

Working...
                                X