X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Night, Sha. Dream well.

Comment

Morning Bay!

lg - totally agree, I spend way too much time looking at pics for GIMP projects too.

Guns AND leather jacket

sigpic

Comment

So I did a count and there were 61 creations for Flyboy Day!

Will have them up in the clubhouse when I get a chance, maybe during lunch, and I will make a post here when it is finished.

We rocked Flyboy day for sure.
        sigpic

Comment

okay, should be good and go to bed like I said ... night all

sigpic

Comment

Night Sha

Morning ~lg
            sigpic

Comment

How are you today, Bay?

And sorry for no thunking. Getting the new computer set up.

Comment

Doing good... It's Friday! Yea!

I'm excited about the new computer for you.

sigpic

Comment

Oh, me, too! It's not "new," per se. It's actually 6 months or so older. But SOOO much better, more RAM, a GB of dedicated video memory, better quality hardware.......I could go on and on. And it's never crashed like this one has. Right now, I'm on my "old" one while getting the new one all set up with downloaded stuff like GIMP and DropBox and such.

Comment

Always fun to move into a new one though. Laptop or desktop?

sigpic

Comment

Laptop. I won't own a desktop unless it's free or I have no other choice. Don't have room for one.

Comment

Same here... house is too small for a desktop to be set up anywhere but the basement.

sigpic

Comment

All of the artwork for the Flyboy Day Party is now archived. It is amazing how much flyboy goodness is contained in the 5 posts it took to get it all in there.

We do love our flyboys
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                            Morning thunkers! Still at home with my son who's sick. He needs regular medication and a parent to decide if and when to take him to the doc again. Thank goodness for paid carer's leave!
                            So sorry to hear. Hope he gets better soon.

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                            Hiya, Sha!! How are you???

*no pics today as I'm getting a new computer set up*
                            Congrats on your new computer!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                              All of the artwork for the Flyboy Day Party is now archived. It is amazing how much flyboy goodness is contained in the 5 posts it took to get it all in there.

We do love our flyboys
                              We do! Awesome work putting those posts together Bay - looks fantastic. And WOW on so many examples of why we thunk our flyboys

Ooh, and loving that you still have your flyboy day Lorne sig up - makes me smile every time I see one of your posts
                              sigpic

Comment

Loving your hero sig, Sha. And thanks on the Lorne sig, he makes me smile too. Your reflections sig made me smile when I saw it. Go Kavan.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X