No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can use any of my pics Sha! if I get time this weekend I may do another dump on the PB with Sunday and JOE JOE ... so many are blurred since I was laughing the whole time.. my face hurt sunday night from SMILING sooo much!!!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

we did get the story on the tat..

this one is a cover for one he did at 17 and never really liked.. I asked if he had more he said "yes" and nothing else was said
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

ok need to bolt.. still packing for this weekend... going to dinner tonight (date night) then car shopping and the gun range tomorrow, then date night no.2 (new dress, hubba hubba).. then sunday we are going to LAKEWOOD.. (its the mega church here in houston, never been.. should be intrusting and FUN) then its back to RL

if I get some time I am taking my laptop (big one) so I can go thru some of my clips... I know my vid was shep heavy and we all know I gave equal time to all fly -boys..lol but Joe and David were just soooo funny!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*melts* ok now I am gone.. *drools into a puddle*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post

if I get some time I am taking my laptop (big one) so I can go thru some of my clips... I know my vid was shep heavy and we all know I gave equal time to all fly -boys..lol but Joe and David were just soooo funny!!!!
                  They were very funny. Haven't laughed that much in ages.
                  sigpic

Comment

ok need to bolt.. still packing for this weekend... going to dinner tonight (date night) then car shopping and the gun range tomorrow, then date night no.2 (new dress, hubba hubba).. then sunday we are going to LAKEWOOD.. (its the mega church here in houston, never been.. should be intrusting and FUN) then its back to RL

Have fun on your date(s)!
                    Spoiler:
                    For cars, might I suggest a Subaru? Not many in stock right now in the U.S., but awesome little cars and roomy SUVs. All wheel drive is great for those trips to the gun range!

Joe and David were a hoot in your video!

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/brneyestx/kavan%203/BladeseriseKavanS036.jpg
                    Lovely piccie!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

hey lg~ hope your morning gets better..
                      Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                      These boots might inspire me to do more ... thanks again for letting me use your pic Brn

A turtleneck to close out the night ... take care everyone ... night lg, hope things feel a little less 'in your face' as the day progresses.
                      It did. Part of the issues got worked out in a reasonable time, and now all we have is the loss in our church. So.......that's a stressor, but it's a HUGE load off my mind that it's the only one.

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                      Joe and David were a hoot in your video!
                      I agree! I about fell off the couch laughing at that. My husband just rolled his eyes.

Comment

Sounds like a very busy weekend, Brn

sigpic

Comment

Hi!

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                          Love the combo avi/sig!
                          sigpic

Comment

*acknowledges Sy with a wave*

sigpic

Comment