Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
    This is how I felt last night!
    Oh, yeah!! Of course you would ... late babies make for interesting times. My youngest was a few days late - I'd run out of pre-booked appointments with my doctor and was wondering what would happen next, but luckily she decided on her own that it was time

sigpic

Comment

While I remember, I mentioned for the last SG-1 challenge that I was working on something ... I ended up going back and doing a tag for Children of the Gods, already had one for The Enemy Within, and have now added the Emancipation one - into a new story to collect all these together.

a blank page gives the right to dream

Still writing my challenge response for 38 minutes - that one might take me a while

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I saw my in box filling up this morning... can't wait to read the first one and reread the others.

Morning thunkers.

Congrats, ~lg.
          sigpic

Comment

Another pic I love ... the expression says so much ...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
              I saw my in box filling up this morning... can't wait to read the first one and reread the others.

Morning thunkers.

Congrats, ~lg.
              Morning Bay Re inbox, the second chapter you've already read - I decided I didn't want lots of little SG-1 stories cluttering up my profile so I'm collecting all the SG-1 tags together. I was thinking it might be fun to write something for every episode, and with 4 weeks between each that should be achievable. Probably prompted by my really looking forward to rewatching The Broca Divide on the weekend ... who knows what I could come up with for that

Lorne looks worried - don't be, I'm still writing about you too! LOL

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yes, best to leave the cluttering of your profile to the long stories.

Looking forward to reading and I will update the archive accordingly as well.

You've been busy with the writing lately... happy for you.

Need to head to work and listen to more of Intentions on the way. Catch you all later.

sigpic

Comment

Yes, best to leave the cluttering of your profile to the long stories.

Looking forward to reading and I will update the archive accordingly as well.

You've been busy with the writing lately... happy for you.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...AOT-4508-1.jpg
                    Thanks Bay ... I've been trying to put some focus back on writing ... because it's fun, and not worrying about the reception I get for the end result I think the rewatch is helping too because it's really reminding me that my first love was SG-1 (probably different from most people on the thread) - SG-1 and especially Jack. He's so cool ... You've helped with that too because you have so many awesome Jack pics!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                      Oh, yeah!! Of course you would ... late babies make for interesting times. My youngest was a few days late - I'd run out of pre-booked appointments with my doctor and was wondering what would happen next, but luckily she decided on her own that it was time
                      I wish that was the case last night. With my daughter, she was born two days before her due date. With this baby, he wasn't sure he wanted to make his appearance!

Morning thunkers.

Congrats, ~lg.
                      Thanks, Bay! Mom and baby are healthy and recovering.

Well, I'm off to catch up on some sleep.

Have a great day/night!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I have admitted I'm sure that I wasn't an RDA fan when I started watching SGA, but after a few episodes of SGA I had to watch SG1... and Jack grew on me.... kind of slowly, but still is more than thunk-worthy now. Still can't watch MacGyver, but I love RDA as Jack.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

more than thunkworthy ... maybe we need to create a thunkworthy index!

This is strange - you posted Lorne and now I'm posting Jack ... LOL

sigpic

Comment

Well I did just listen to Impressions on the way in so Lorne's voice is in my head. And this way I get to see your Jack Pics

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X