Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack: No, don't kiss me ... wellllll ... okay, kiss me, but make it quick

LOL - always loved this scene where Jack knows he shouldn't be participating but he just can't help himself
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
      Jack: No, don't kiss me ... wellllll ... okay, kiss me, but make it quick

LOL - always loved this scene where Jack knows he shouldn't be participating but he just can't help himself
      And when Jack tells Daniel that Sam tried to seduce him...

Daniel: Oh. You poor man.

Comment

BTW Sha, I've finished the last chapter of Turning the Page, Part 3, The Road Less Traveled."

it'll be up some time next week.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
          And when Jack tells Daniel that Sam tried to seduce him...

Daniel: Oh. You poor man.
          that was a great moment!

BTW Sha, I've finished the last chapter of Turning the Page, Part 3, The Road Less Traveled."

it'll be up some time next week.
          Awesome - look forward to reading it

Thanks for the mention of camp Nano lg - I've had an idea floating around in my head for ages so I thought what the hey, might as well have a go! I don't have much more than that so this could be a disaster but the motivation to write might help with other writing I should be doing but aren't

Jack: Carter going caveman is scary and yet strangely intriguing as well

sigpic

Comment

This is a good one too because you can see that Jack has just made a smart-a*&^ comment after being supportive and Sam is all 'I knew it was too good to be true that you'd be nice to me'!
            sigpic

Comment

Real Life calls ... I'll leave you with a new wallpaper I made for Ship Day (and for the Art for All thread too) ... happy thunking everyone

sigpic

Comment

that was a great moment!

Thanks for the mention of camp Nano lg - I've had an idea floating around in my head for ages so I thought what the hey, might as well have a go! I don't have much more than that so this could be a disaster but the motivation to write might help with other writing I should be doing but aren't

Jack: Carter going caveman is scary and yet strangely intriguing as well

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...vide_00279.jpg
                You signed up?! Yay! Just PM me your user name, and I can add you as a writing buddy for motivation!

Comment

that was a great moment!

I'll PM you mine as well...

Comment

Okay, okay Red Sox won, beat my Yankees.. but we have a rematch tomorrow!

Anyhow, about Jack/Sam Shipper thread, not a shipper but I do like this part at the end of "Broca Divide"

O'NEILL (breaking in) Oh Carter, I don't even remember your earlier behavior.
                    CARTER You don't?
                    O'NEILL No, I was infected too, remember?
                    CARTER Right. Good, I'm glad.
                    O'NEILL By the way, how's the wound?
                    CARTER Wound?
                    O'NEILL I understand you got stabbed in the stomach or something?
                    CARTER Oh! Yeah, it's nothing. With any luck there won't even be a scar.
                    O'NEILL Oh, good. I was concerned.
                    CARTER You were?
                    O'NEILL Sure. If it doesn't heal properly, you'll never wear that sweet little tank top number again.
                    [O'Neill walks off, leaving Carter looking after him, bemused.]
                    Thanks to stargatewikki for the transcript!

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                    sigpic
                    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                      [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Okay, okay Red Sox won, beat my Yankees.. but we have a rematch tomorrow!

Anyhow, about Jack/Sam Shipper thread, not a shipper but I do like this part at the end of "Broca Divide"

I do so agree with your sig, 2L's. RDA IS proof of God's love.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                        You signed up?! Yay! Just PM me your user name, and I can add you as a writing buddy for motivation!
                        Thanks lg - will do once I return from helping my sister with some moving day stuff.

Ditto FG - will read and PM back when I return

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                        Okay, okay Red Sox won, beat my Yankees.. but we have a rematch tomorrow!

O'NEILL (breaking in) Oh Carter, I don't even remember your earlier behavior.
                        CARTER You don't?
                        O'NEILL No, I was infected too, remember?
                        CARTER Right. Good, I'm glad.
                        O'NEILL By the way, how's the wound?
                        CARTER Wound?
                        O'NEILL I understand you got stabbed in the stomach or something?
                        CARTER Oh! Yeah, it's nothing. With any luck there won't even be a scar.
                        O'NEILL Oh, good. I was concerned.
                        CARTER You were?
                        O'NEILL Sure. If it doesn't heal properly, you'll never wear that sweet little tank top number again.
                        [O'Neill walks off, leaving Carter looking after him, bemused.]
                        Thanks to stargatewikki for the transcript!

*grins* I love that scene too - it's just so Jack to first reassure and then sweep the carpet out from under Sam. Gotta love that about him

An oldy but this is the folder I have open and it is shippy, so might as well break it out for the last hours of Ship Day.

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Posting what I sent to lg in an email...

Spoiler:
                              Imagine me in this dress, in black or the dark gray...

And Evan in this...

The two of us sitting on a comfy sofa with me nestled between he knees, leaning against his chest, one of his hands caressing my waist. Both of us sipping hot chocolate with whipped cream, the glow from the fireplace the only light in the room. Outside, the snow is falling softly, turning the entire world into a wonderland and making it seem like we're the only two people left on the planet..........

Comment

FYI If you'd like to see the WP to go with the sig/avatar, here it is...

Its so pretty!

Comment

Working...
                                X