No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cam, consider me green with envy... Did you manage to eat anything or were you too hyped up from being in the same room/at the same table as he was?

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Mane, you're not the only one green with envy right now! Sounds like they're having such a great time!

Though, for me, part of it is getting to meet all you wonderful people that I only know as screen names. I'd love to meet everyone one day.

Cam, sounds like you've got a packed day ahead of you! Looking forward to all the news and, maybe, pictures later today or when you get a moment after you get home.

Comment

Sha your video won!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
          Sha your video won!!!
          Not fussed about the win but I have to say I'm all a flutter that Kavan saw my vid

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
            Sha your video won!!!
            Congrats Sha So glad Kavan got to see the video. We are grabbing lunch and back on the road... can't wait to get caught up on the thread when I get home.

sigpic

Comment

Congrats, anyway, Sha!

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                Congrats Sha So glad Kavan got to see the video. We are grabbing lunch and back on the road... can't wait to get caught up on the thread when I get home.
                Thanks Bay - very cool Kavan got to see the vid

Thanks lg ... part of me wishes I'd been there but mostly I would have been too nervous to enjoy it ... it's fun hearing about it from our fellow thunkers

sigpic

Comment

Congrats Sha ... excellent video and how perfect to know that everyone got to see it!!

Drive safe Bay ... can't wait to hear all about it.
                  sigpic

Comment

hifield! Hey! I'm here and you're here - for the first time ever I think!! Shame it's almost 4am and I have to go to bed! LOL

Thanks re the vid - it is exciting that everyone saw it. Bay, I second what hifield said - drive safe! Look forward to seeing you back here soon
                    sigpic

Comment

Congrats Sha! How does it feel to know the subject of your vid has seen it on a big screen? Of course along with hundreds of fans...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                        Congrats Sha! How does it feel to know the subject of your vid has seen it on a big screen? Of course along with hundreds of fans...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...aken_00664.jpg
                        Thanks Mane. It's a little strange actually - I'm wondering what Kavan thought of it! I'd like to think the people in the audience liked it, because presumably they're either Stargate fans or Kavan fans. I'm surprised they played it to be honest, because it was 5 minutes which is long for a fan vid - makes me wonder if it was the only Kavan/Lorne vid they received ... but hey, even if it was, it still counts

Love that pic of Lorne - and love seeing one of my caps being used by someone else too He looks thoughtful, perhaps wondering why someone would spend 20+ hours making a vid featuring him *grins*

sigpic

Comment

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy past my bedtime ... good night (well, good morning actually) thunkers .... have a great day!

sigpic

Comment

'Night, Sha. Dream well.

Comment

Hey Sha ... how funny -- this is probably a first for us to be on at the same time! I'm so excited for you ... I'm sure the actors appreciate our love. I'll check out Kavan's twitter account later and see if he mentions it

Get some sleep ... I'm sure your dreams will be sweet!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Congrats Sha!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X