No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got to the end of Unexpected, lg, and realized i only had 21 chapters -- thought it ended rather oddly till I realized I didn't have the whole story -- moved it all to my kindle and now I'll finish it tonight --- I'd put this all under a spoiler but I don't know how! I'm Forum Challenged!
    sigpic

Comment

I think we're on topic, hifield, as Unexpected is about Cam Mitchell.

And I've done that before. Glad you found the rest of the story.

Comment

I'm off to read the rest of Unexpected -- goodnight!!
        sigpic

Comment

'Night, hifield!

Comment

con report later.. I am soooo tired.. did breakfast with Ben and was speechless.. but we rubbed knees the whole time!!!

was running late for the Kavan pannel so I did not know we WON!! the vid contest -
            GO TEAM FLY-BOY!!!!

then did Photo ops with KAVAN!!! and thru out the day got autos with Chris, Paul, Ben and Kavan!!! GREAT DAY!!!
            meet and great with BEN!!! and KAVAN!!! got hugs from both!!!! and then ran late with the dessert!!! Kavan, Chris and Paul!!!! Davis and Alex (both!!)
            long long day JOE and David and JR tomorrow
            sigpic

Comment

Yay! Brn, sounds like you had loads of fun!

Comment

lg- paul signed your book paulie BOND!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Did he really???

What did he say about it?

Comment

I may a comment tonight to Paul about his wedding band being sexy!!! he got married to courtney last year.. he said he appriciated that and gave me a HIGH FIVE!!! and a quick hug when he moved on to the next table at the dessert table!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Awesome! I'll admit I find it rather hot, too. Primarily because they're not ashamed to wear the ring and admit they're off the market.

Comment

he LOVED IT!!!! he was so sweet and funny.. I told him you would love to come so he signed it MISS YOU BABY.. love PAULIE BOND.. he wrote SEX POT on mine.. he had us in smiles and giggles the whole time..
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm sure he did! I've seen several con panels on YouTube, and he's always had me in stitches!

That's awesome! How were the meets with the other guys?

Comment

AMEN!!! thats what I said.. it shows her you love her and respect her to admite your married and LOVE your wife.. he says she was a great catch.. he smiled alot when he talked about courtney!!!! LOVE!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Sounds like it.

Comment

Bay when you get here.. Ben looked and touched your tag!!!! said "hey I got mine at home!!!" too cool. I was sooo nervous seeing him and my photo up WE HUGGED and then I started to pull away and he said WAIT and pulled me back into another hug!!! while the photographer checked the pic!!! HEAVEN and then I grabbed another HUG!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X