No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, everyone, I have to (regrettably) bow out for the evening. It's been fun!

Comment

You know .... given Deputy Andy's experience in space, I think he could fly one of those jets with just a little bit of training -- he'd also look cute in a sig *big grins*
      sigpic

Comment

night LG.. I like the way you think hifield

go andy!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Like the older backgrounds too Bay ... the O'Neill sig has our flygirl in it too -- nice touch.
          sigpic

Comment

Night lg ... sweet dreams ... I'm right behind you.
            sigpic

Comment

I have to go for a bit, youngest has a tummy ache. May be back later, otherwise... see you in the morning.

sigpic

Comment

Night lg, hifield if you've followed, Bay as well ... hope your little one feels better Bay. Deputy Andy huh? Mmmm ... I don't have any great Andy caps but if I can find something ...

thanks for the company lg, Bay, Brn - it's been a fun Flyboy Day for me

sigpic

Comment

Good night Bay ... get some sleep!

I'm off too -- keep rubbing my eyes so it must be time for bed. See you all tomorrow!
                  sigpic

Comment

Night hifield - see you tomorrow
                    sigpic

Comment

later Bay and Hifield.. sweet flyboy dreams
                      sigpic

Comment

hope your feeling better Sha... it seems to be going around.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I know a few people who've been sick lately. I'm mostly better - got lots to catch up on and the house is a mess but there's no deadline on any of that

sigpic

Comment

yes.. the world does stop when your sick.. its waits for ya..lol.. I am sure you have lots to catch up on.
                            sigpic

Comment

Happy Flyboy Day.. I am off to bed.. sweet flyboy dreams Sha!!

sigpic

Comment

Well, hopefully at work they've not left things for my return ... we'll see tomorrow

All caught up yourself after the girl guides thing?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X