Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WW
    Spoiler:
    I can't reply to your PM because it says you've exceeded your message quota or something like that ... will reply when I can

sigpic

Comment

Sha! I've been stalking you all over the Lorne threads. Got in just after you on Episodes and Moments. It would be cool if we could all be on at once.

sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

WW! Hey What time is it where you are? It's 10:50pm on Tuesday night here

sigpic

Comment

Ahhh ... just one of the many Lorne pics I love

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
            WW
            Spoiler:
            I can't reply to your PM because it says you've exceeded your message quota or something like that ... will reply when I can

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...aken_00263.jpg
            Thought that might be you. I have fixed the problem. I do the same with my voicemails and emails--just too lazy to get rid of them right away. Guess I'll just have to man up (or woman up) and sit down to go through them all one day.

sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Hey, Sha! It's 7:23 Tuesday morning here. Not so bad--I was looking at Aussie times, wondering which one was yours. (Yup, stalking!)

sigpic

Comment

Well Bay, I did what you suggested - got in the chair, all loaded up with a fully charged ZPM (ZedPM here - something we have in common with Canada!), made sure the fragile flyboys (double lol on slipping that phrase into the conversation ) were safe, put the most determined look on my face you could imagine and then .... nothing. Time zones, Christmas, Thanksgiving, and the rest of the week are all safe, as was Tuesday. Damn! On the plus side I did get to go to a work lunch today which was really quite yummy Perhaps we can come up with a different strategy to attack next Monday and Tuesday!

Waaaaaaaaa ... time zones really do bite! I wonder ... is there a single time when it is conceivable we really could all be here at the same time (if some of us stayed up really late and/or others got up really early) ... just something to think about

If someone does find a ZPM, please leave the first week of Dec intact as that is my vacation. Por Favor!

Work!

Comment

6:35am here!

Sorry to snurch and run, but w-o-r-k calls...

Comment

Hiya, FG! Busy getting kids off to school and getting me ready for work ATM. Will be in and out.

sigpic

Comment

And I didn't mean to forgot Brn and Sue. Thorry!

And just cuz I like it...

Comment

No mini FGs at my house, WW...

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                          Hey, Sha! It's 7:23 Tuesday morning here. Not so bad--I was looking at Aussie times, wondering which one was yours. (Yup, stalking!)

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...0m24s110-1.jpg
                          LOL on stalking the time zones! Being still in the same day is not so bad ... of course that will change in half an hour or so And you guys get up early!! (I probably get up a similar time or earlier but not coherent or with enough wherewithal to get the computer going and actually thunk something )

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                            If someone does find a ZPM, please leave the first week of Dec intact as that is my vacation. Por Favor!

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...314_0362-1.jpg
                            Request noted FG ... on reflection I think my next course of action will be rings ... maybe I could ring Tuesday's to a different location, away from me, Monday's for Bay too. That might work ... I will definitely not mess with the first week of December ... twin little Sha's have a birthday that week and you'd hear the protests all the way over there if I messed with that!!!

sigpic

Comment

Despite the look on Lorne's face I must stop letting GW distract me and away to get some writing in before bed time ... later thunkers!

sigpic

Comment

LOL on stalking the time zones! Being still in the same day is not so bad ... of course that will change in half an hour or so And you guys get up early!! (I probably get up a similar time or earlier but not coherent or with enough wherewithal to get the computer going and actually thunk something )

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...aken_00552.jpg
                                Usually get up close to 6, grab coffee and check emails/thunk in case the day gets busy. The past couple of days, I've discovered a need to exercise, so I've been getting up a little earlier.

Night night, Sha! Happy writing! (A little inspiration for ya!)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X