No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the episode you are watching now though.

sigpic

Comment

ok it seems so far everything is trying to eat us..lol

hmmm giving me the munchies...

Mr.Brn just called.. got SPN S5 &6 for my collection WOOHOO!
      sigpic

Comment

ep5 GOLF anyone.. there are large DINO birds.. FOUR!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Hubby shopping for you while you write and watch Primeval... hmmm someone is spoiled for sure.

sigpic

Comment

I sure dont feel spoiled writing the old fashioned way.. with pen and paper...

sigpic

Comment

I keep drifting off... so I'll head to bed. Have a good night/morning, Brn.

sigpic

Comment

right behind ya Bay.. Mr.Brn just got home from his 1st round of Black Friday.. gonna have a snack and then he is heading back out.. I am gonna go crawl into bed and do a little reading.. see ya later!!!

sigpic

Comment

WAY too many pages to catch up on ATM, so... Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving/Thursday. Brn--hope you got your laptop. Did see where you were emailing yourself the docs--have you thought of using Google Docs? You can write just like Word and use any computer to pull it up and edit.

Taking a course in time management on a writing website--Monday I start one more, maybe two more classes. Getting some ideas for an original fic, Kavan as template for the hero.

sigpic
                  Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                  Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Good morning! Been having a weird morning. The power went out around 7 am just before I got up, and didn't come back on until about 9 am. I haven't been able to use the comp until just now. I have no idea what happened or why it happened. I had to go to Wawa (convenient store) to get my coffee and breakfast. Very strange. I don't like going out on Black Friday. I just plan on staying home, and start decorating for Christmas.

sigpic
                    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Where's Sue with my "Lorne gritting his teeth as he shoots the heck out of something" pic when I need her? Total female-dog fest below the cut. You've been warned.

Spoiler:
                      Having quite the rotten morning. Got up early to go get the teen his learner's permit. He'd called Wednesday and they said they would be open. They were not. My monthly is in town, making me cranky. The boys have had enough of each other's company.

My biggest client placed an order with me on Monday that will not reach me until Monday coming and she needs it for the week-end. She still owes me a lot of money from the last order & I can't tell Mr. WW because I was never supposed to let her get away with having credit. I did it to coddle her, hoping that in two months when she pays off her bill to the company we work with, she'll be earning me money as one of my sellers instead of as a buyer. Now she's mad at me and was on the phone yelling at me that she needs the things this week-end or she can't pay me. I am so over dealing with her. I've been doing so for three years and it just seems a shame to quit the race as it were when the finish line's in sight, but the stress she puts me through is just not worth it. The way I feel right now, I want to tell her to pay me what she owes me or I'll see her in court, to heck with the consequences. Mind, she's in her 70s and has cancer, so I'll look like a terrible person if I do that, but I've got my own bills to pay. Frankly, I'm ready to hit the liquor cabinet. Hard.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Just a small contribution from the LA Con...
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by off_the_post18; 25 November 2011, 10:58 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                          Where's Sue with my "Lorne gritting his teeth as he shoots the heck out of something" pic when I need her? Total female-dog fest below the cut. You've been warned.
                          Here ya go WW....

Although.....something tells me you may need something bigger.

sigpic
                          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
                            Here ya go WW....

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...rne/kp1-32.jpg

Although.....something tells me you may need something bigger.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...tl_204_060.jpg

Thank you, Sue! You are the best! {{HUGS}} May I snurch for future necessity?

Lovely pic, Postie! He does rest his chin on his hand a lot, doesn't he? Hope you had as great a time as Cam seems to have had!
                            sigpic

Comment

Lovely pic, Postie! He does rest his chin on his hand a lot, doesn't he? Hope you had as great a time as Cam seems to have had!
                              Yes, he does! There are around 40+ photos in his grouping that are of him doing such. LOL. I had a wonderful time...working on a post for my LJ of the trip. Kavan was wonderful, as always....I even worked up enough courage to ask him a question (go me!)
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_post18 View Post
                                Yes, he does! There are around 40+ photos in his grouping that are of him doing such. LOL. I had a wonderful time...working on a post for my LJ of the trip. Kavan was wonderful, as always....I even worked up enough courage to ask him a question (go me!)
                                I meant to ask him if he was going to try to come to DragonCon again this year, but I forgot. Hopefully I will have a chance in Vancouver.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X