Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
    Lorne: I'm sorry, but that's not an option, sir. And I'm sorry its had to come to this but you've forced me into it.

Lorne: Now approve my leave to go to Texas and NM...I mean mine AND Beckett's...sir.
    Beckett: Good job Major. Now neither of us are going anywhere......
    sigpic

Comment

Lorne: Honest, doc. I have no idea what happened. All I was doing was talking to Colonel Sheppard about my...OUR upcoming leave and the next thing I know...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
        Lorne: Honest, doc. I have no idea what happened. All I was doing was talking to Colonel Sheppard about my...OUR upcoming leave and the next thing I know...
        Beckett: well maybe if we ask the Colonel nicely, and agree to his plans, we can at least still go to FG's. I can tell LG hello for you if you want.

Lorne: Sounds like a plan. Worth a shot anyway.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
          Beckett: well maybe if we ask the Colonel nicely, and agree to his plans, we can at least still go to FG's. I can tell LG hello for you if you want.

Lorne: Sounds like a plan. Worth a shot anyway.
          Beckett's headed my way??!!

*goes into overdrive getting the house ready*

Comment

Great picture with Kavan, Cam
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
              Beckett's headed my way??!!

*goes into overdrive getting the house ready*

Beckett : You've got a little time dear. It's not until January.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                Beckett : You've got a little time dear. It's not until January.
                You don't understand how bad my house really is! I rearrange EVERYTHING when it comes to decorating for Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post

Thanks Sy, Bay.
                  sigpic

Comment

Lorne: Okay, back to the subject of my leave, sir. I was thinking I'd take about 10 days in Texas with FG. That would mean I'd have 3.5 days with lg, and half a day with my sis and nephews. I'd be back in the mountain by the end of my 2 weeks and ready to depart for Atlantis with the Daedalus.

Shepp: What will you and FG be doing in Dallas of all places for ten whole...never mind. I do NOT want to know.

Lorne: It's time for me to get going, sir. (picks up two duffle bags) Chuck, dial Earth.

Shepp: Major, what's in that second bag?

Lorne: (sheepish grin) Well, I am going to be there for TEN days so I've packed plenty of...

Shepp: Never mind! Just go. Wait! Where's Beckett?

Lorne: (looking at floor guiltily) He's, uh, a little...tied up and can't go. (loudly) CHUCK! Dial the 'gate! And hurry!

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
                      Hey, Sy. I know this is probably an incredibly silly question, but who is that hunk o' burnin' love in your sig?

Comment

Got some of the house cleaning done--can't get Mr. WW to let go of anything. Lord in Heaven, that man's a pack-rat!

Lovely siggie, Cam! Just what I had in mind and a lovely way to end my day. Night night, thunkers!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I love all the holiday sigs and avi..

packing up Mr.Brn for 2 weeks- go get your bad guys honey!!! and get all your gear out of my dinning room!!! *stomping feet* several boxes, tac gear, 2 suitcases and a suit! and yes Bay enough clothes for almost 2 weeks.. (he will dry clean after a week )

Momma Brn will be here Tuesday AM after I drop off the little ones.. we did see lots of Christmas lights already up.. we have a HOA which I like!!! will start to decorate when Mum arrives and do the yard after the lawn boys are here on Tuesday.. we light our trees and thats about it.. no climbing on ladders here to do the 2 story house.. way way to scary for me..

and its COLD finally.. hope it lasts...

sigpic

Comment

this could warm me up...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

would love to play but need to find my inspriation to finish my 12days project.. where did I loose that muse.. I hope the steam cleaner did not scare her off... *sets out OREO's for muse*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X