John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    I think you'll like the movie. You already like a lot of Abrams stuff anyway.
    Definitely!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Definitely!

Spoiler:
      http://www.signonsandiego.com/entertainment/street/star-trek-hand-symbol.jpg
      http://www.haku.co.uk/b3ta/StarTrekWars.jpg
      ROFL, too funny, dude!
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
          Oh, I can hardly contain myself....things are looking up!!

I see RUBY, MRS. B and ELFITA!!!

It can't get better than this!!!

HOLA MIS CHICAS!!!

*SMOOOCHHH***
          Yeah!!!! It was a good day today. We had Camy, MrsB, Ruby and Elf all here in one day. Now we need to get GNB, Steph and many others to do the same.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          Right back atcha! I am trying to get my creative juices flowing for a MP for some of the 100 reasons for JT! It's has been forever since I have even felt any JT magic. Thanks to this list it is coming back!
          Wooohooo!! Loving the list too. Might work on MPs later as well.

Great job hun.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
          Hi everyone ! How are you ?
          I don't know how to do I can't do all of what I want. I'm in existencial questions right now. Do you use this expresion too OT
          Spoiler:
          I don't know what to do. At the end of july I won't have work anymore and where i am right now is not sure to take me again and in fact it's not a great job. You know it's a job almost for student you're not sure to have a place. And sadly where I live there isn't a lot of town and even if wa have a lot of patrimoine we haven't job which corresponded to my studies.
          I thought to start studies again but for adult. But I need to go to Paris and it's far from my home. Besides my parents are ill and tired now. Besides the study costs a lot but if it works they say that there is work. Except this point that I want to be sure I think I will do it. But I don't knwo lOL

they are stunning

Wow it's so great
          oh hun. I hope things work out they way you want too. I wish I could help you with your choice

Thanks hun.

I don't know if you like it but I'm sure that I love it

Beautiful ones they are stunning
          Thanks hun. You can snurch the sig if you want.
          Thanks again hun.

I haven't seen the new StarTrek yet. So, I guess I'll have to see this SU shippy thing, but right now... its hard for me to phathom(sp).

I do love your art though Camy.

Catch you later. Boys want to go to the park.

Comment

Definitely!

Spoiler:

See this is why I miss you so much!!! Too damn hilarious!! LOL

I don't care for the SU pairing. I Just love doing the artwork. *wink*

YP. thank you....I'm glad you like it, but I think I'll pass and if you want to post the link, that's fine with me. One obsession is enough for me, thank you very much!

Sci...you are too sweet...Have fun at the park. It's gorgeous today. Too bad my head hurts and my throat is killing and eyes are hurting and my ears are ringing...Only one, though! :O
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

I haven't seen the new StarTrek yet. So, I guess I'll have to see this SU shippy thing, but right now... its hard for me to phathom(sp).
              The ship kind of comes out of nowhere. LOL But, maybe it's because it's so unexpected, I kind of like it.

And, *cough cough* I don't have much hope for JT in the future, it's nice to have something to ship.
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Cool beans!
                Spoiler:

I'm back. What'd I miss?
                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

100 reasons Teyla should chose John over Kanaan:
                  1. Well duh, just look at them
                  2. Shep actually has leadership skills, they're not just hyperthetical
                  3. No connection or chemistry between them.
                  4. He's way too ordinary for Teyla - Teyla doesnt do ordinary.
                  5. He's a whimp - couldnt defend Teyla and their unborn son against Michael - but then when Shep and team show up he's willing to help..
                  6. He's not a strong enough character for Teyla.
                  7. Too boring.
                  8. Sheppard rescues her,
                  9. while still acknowledging that she is a powerful woman.
                  10. He lets her rescue him sometimes, too
                  11. Shep and Teyla don't need to have the same gene to have a connection
                  12 Well duh, just look at them
                  13. Shep is a warrior and has more in common with Teyla.
                  14. Teyla is attracted to John.
                  15. John is attracted to Teyla.
                  16. Teyla called her her son after John
                  17. John travelled 48,000 years back in time to rescue Teyla!
                  18. Shep isn't invisible
                  19. He still has to take her to Earth to experience ferris wheels and college football!
                  20. Shep is not a plot device like Kanaan.
                  21. They're the HOTTEST sparring sessions in the Pegasus Galaxy!
                  22. Ronon says so
                  23. "So you're saying John Sheppard is...?" Weir says so, too
                  24. John is the one Teyla goes to for comfort.
                  25. He flew a moon to save her
                  26. John's there for Teyla more than Kanaan
                  27. John (attempted) to beat Michael up for what he's done to Teyla (& as I recall, it's more than the one occasion)
                  28. He was willing to get Court Martialed to save her
                  29. Shep woke the Wraith to rescue her
                  30. He was the only one who believed in her when everyone else thought she was the spy. (Suspicion)
                  31. Sheppard got jealous when he found out she was pregnant.
                  32. "That was interesting." - he didn't NOT enjoy kissing her
                  33. "Nice to have you back ... [she turns away from him, then grins and turns back to look at him again] ... John." Teyla approved of said kissing
                  34. John dreams of having romantic dinners with her
                  35. Even when hallucinating he still protects her
                  36. Shepppard loves her.
                  37. Teyla loves Sheppard
                  38. He's her hero
                  39. She dreams about him and not a force hallucination from Michael as Kanaan.
                  40. He looks better in a black shirt than Kanaan
                  41. He's got that smile.
                  42. Uh, duh....teh hair!!! Need I say more.
                  43. John is an alien....they're always HOT!
                  44. He's from beyond the stars. Can't be that!
                  45. John trusts her completely.
                  47. John's immune to hurting Teyla even under the Wraith influence.
                  48. John will never leave her behind.
                  49. "I knew...I knew that you would come for me, John." Uh, not Kanaan!
                  50. John is the only one that leaves Teyla panting and longing for some more!
                  51. He dreams about her thanking him "Properly". *cackle*
                  52. John can fly anything
                  53. Who else is going to share popcorn with her, but John.
                  54. He's the only one who cares and always asks, "Are you okay?"
                  55. She can read his mind and he's no Wraith.
                  56. John is the only one that can give her those puppy eye dog look and actually get away with it.
                  57. He's her team leader in every way.
                  58. He's the only one that actually has beaten her while sparring.
                  59. He flew an entire city with just a thought.
                  60. He loves Johnny Cash, Soduku, and Surfing.
                  61. John was the second man after Rodney to hold Torren right after birth, not Kanaan.
                  62. John would do anything for her, whether they are together or not, she is still family to him
                  63. She understands everything he meant to say.
                  64. He's willing to climb the outside of the tower like Batman, for her.
                  65. He was the first to feel Torren kick
                  66. He understands what's best for her, even when she doesn't herself.
                  67. Even when he's hurt, angry and jealous, he still only thinks of protecting her.
                  68. He pines for her when he's away and jumps at the first opportunity to get back.
                  69. He cares about her more than she knows.
                  70. He didn't look through her as though she wasn't there.
                  71. Teyla knows that he is so much more to her than a babysitter.
                  72. See number 42 on this list (yes 42 is answer to everything (duh!))

(I couldn't help it after seeing Camys motovational poster)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    100 reasons Teyla should chose John over Kanaan:
                    1. Well duh, just look at them
                    2. Shep actually has leadership skills, they're not just hyperthetical
                    3. No connection or chemistry between them.
                    4. He's way too ordinary for Teyla - Teyla doesnt do ordinary.
                    5. He's a whimp - couldnt defend Teyla and their unborn son against Michael - but then when Shep and team show up he's willing to help..
                    6. He's not a strong enough character for Teyla.
                    7. Too boring.
                    8. Sheppard rescues her,
                    9. while still acknowledging that she is a powerful woman.
                    10. He lets her rescue him sometimes, too
                    11. Shep and Teyla don't need to have the same gene to have a connection
                    12 Well duh, just look at them
                    13. Shep is a warrior and has more in common with Teyla.
                    14. Teyla is attracted to John.
                    15. John is attracted to Teyla.
                    16. Teyla called her her son after John
                    17. John travelled 48,000 years back in time to rescue Teyla!
                    18. Shep isn't invisible
                    19. He still has to take her to Earth to experience ferris wheels and college football!
                    20. Shep is not a plot device like Kanaan.
                    21. They're the HOTTEST sparring sessions in the Pegasus Galaxy!
                    22. Ronon says so
                    23. "So you're saying John Sheppard is...?" Weir says so, too
                    24. John is the one Teyla goes to for comfort.
                    25. He flew a moon to save her
                    26. John's there for Teyla more than Kanaan
                    27. John (attempted) to beat Michael up for what he's done to Teyla (& as I recall, it's more than the one occasion)
                    28. He was willing to get Court Martialed to save her
                    29. Shep woke the Wraith to rescue her
                    30. He was the only one who believed in her when everyone else thought she was the spy. (Suspicion)
                    31. Sheppard got jealous when he found out she was pregnant.
                    32. "That was interesting." - he didn't NOT enjoy kissing her
                    33. "Nice to have you back ... [she turns away from him, then grins and turns back to look at him again] ... John." Teyla approved of said kissing
                    34. John dreams of having romantic dinners with her
                    35. Even when hallucinating he still protects her
                    36. Shepppard loves her.
                    37. Teyla loves Sheppard
                    38. He's her hero
                    39. She dreams about him and not a force hallucination from Michael as Kanaan.
                    40. He looks better in a black shirt than Kanaan
                    41. He's got that smile.
                    42. Uh, duh....teh hair!!! Need I say more.
                    43. John is an alien....they're always HOT!
                    44. He's from beyond the stars. Can't be that!
                    45. John trusts her completely.
                    47. John's immune to hurting Teyla even under the Wraith influence.
                    48. John will never leave her behind.
                    49. "I knew...I knew that you would come for me, John." Uh, not Kanaan!
                    50. John is the only one that leaves Teyla panting and longing for some more!
                    51. He dreams about her thanking him "Properly". *cackle*
                    52. John can fly anything
                    53. Who else is going to share popcorn with her, but John.
                    54. He's the only one who cares and always asks, "Are you okay?"
                    55. She can read his mind and he's no Wraith.
                    56. John is the only one that can give her those puppy eye dog look and actually get away with it.
                    57. He's her team leader in every way.
                    58. He's the only one that actually has beaten her while sparring.
                    59. He flew an entire city with just a thought.
                    60. He loves Johnny Cash, Soduku, and Surfing.
                    61. John was the second man after Rodney to hold Torren right after birth, not Kanaan.
                    62. John would do anything for her, whether they are together or not, she is still family to him
                    63. She understands everything he meant to say.
                    64. He's willing to climb the outside of the tower like Batman, for her.
                    65. He was the first to feel Torren kick
                    66. He understands what's best for her, even when she doesn't herself.
                    67. Even when he's hurt, angry and jealous, he still only thinks of protecting her.
                    68. He pines for her when he's away and jumps at the first opportunity to get back.
                    69. He cares about her more than she knows.
                    70. He didn't look through her as though she wasn't there.
                    71. Teyla knows that he is so much more to her than a babysitter.
                    72. See number 42 on this list (yes 42 is answer to everything (duh!))

(I couldn't help it after seeing Camys motovational poster)
                    73. They are star-crossed lovers doomed fo it.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                      73. They are star-crossed lovers doomed fo it.
                      74 He is her life and her Family
                      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Thanks asgard

Ninja - Yeah man, everyone's definitely digging the Trek. I'm looking forward to seeing it myself. Did they leave the end like there could be another film?
                        The actors have been signed up for two more films so I heard

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                          74 He is her life and her Family
                          Oo00o0o! Me like!! *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                            LOL, yes, but seeing you back here is different. LOL

Ah, well, that means that you should have it done by the end of the year, yes? LOL
                            Woah, WOAH. Don't rush me!!

OT SPN
                            Spoiler:
                            Ha! I totally forgot about that! I know, they make so many to-date comments solely for fans and people in the tv industry, its a hoot for sure. Yeah Chuck was cool. Ha - the lady on the phone was like, "Sir, I don't think you can afford all that...."

So what else you been watching???
                            OT
                            Spoiler:
                            Oh man I've been watching sooo much. HIMYM, BBT, House, SPN, Scrubs, Office, Bones... I've just started watching 30 Rock, and I'm having a Voyager renaissance. Of course, all of them are ending now, so I might actually get some revision done!! I was watching Legend of the Seeker too but I've missed like the last 5 eps or something - I shall catch up when I can.

Rubes!

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            Did you get a kick out of your gift? I thought you would love it!

I saw Star Trek also, I actually thought I was going not like it all. But, I've got to say that I ended up liking it!

Hey Elf! Thanks sooooo much for my gift, I actually love it! It's got pride of place on my fridge and every time I open the door I think of you and smile! I was so upset I didn't get to meet you at the con Did you have fun?

Oh, I can hardly contain myself....things are looking up!!

I see RUBY, MRS. B and ELFITA!!!

It can't get better than this!!!

HOLA MIS CHICAS!!!

*SMOOOCHHH***
                            CAMY!! Hello!

Here it is...I'm not in love with it...I'm hardly ever in love with my own work, but I was doing a really good one last night and then Mr. Camy came upstairs and I lost it!

I think I over did it in the decoration department

[spoilers][spoilers]
                            Guh. Just... guh. I'm putting it as my wallpaper. So amazing.

Hi Ruby I'm so happy to see you how are you ?
                            I understand your fascination I just saw Star Trek and I LOVE LOVE it it was so great. I knew the essential but I wasn't really attracted by the 60's LOL but the movie was awesome. But sometimes I couldn't help myself to think that perhaps Skylar sorry Spok wasn't nice LOL (I love Zachary Quinto )
                            I saw X-Men origins too and it's 2 movies that remind me why I loved cine so much stunning
                            Hey Asgard! I'm good thanks, you? I'm with you on ST - I love the newer series (esp Voyager) and though I've seen the original I never got into it in the same way... it's just TOO 60s. But the characters are amazing and I think they did them so well in the new film, so I was happy And I'm with you on the Zach Quinto love...

YP...here's the one I did of just SU....

~OT

Spoiler:
                            []
                            Guh again. I'm with YC, you totally have to post them on spock_uhura. It's a really great little comm, and it's exploded with life in the past week lol! I'm definitely snagging some of these

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

Who are you
                            HA......j/k *gives Ruby a big huge honking hug*

Just......Watch out for that wicked sense of humour of hers
                            *hugs back* hiya Linda! Did you have fun in Bedford? I was so gutted I couldn't go

And OY. Don't make me write another story about Rodney in the bath. I will, don't think I won't!

Cool beans!
                            Spoiler:

OMG that made me laugh so much. Thanks for that!
                            sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Okay, it's late and if I don't leave now I'll never get to bed... and I have to be up and at 'em tomorrow... but it's so nice to be back. ((HUG))

Sweet Sheyla dreams!
                              sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                                Okay, it's late and if I don't leave now I'll never get to bed... and I have to be up and at 'em tomorrow... but it's so nice to be back. ((HUG))

Sweet Sheyla dreams!
                                Night Rubes I need to go to sleep, but I'm wide awake, oh well

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X