John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    The reason I thought straight away of Sheyla kiss was because of what Martin Gero said about "Conversion" being a Sheyla episode like etc. Some of us will find out soon - only a month to go

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
      Spoiler:
      The reason I thought straight away of Sheyla kiss was because of what Martin Gero said about "Conversion" being a Sheyla episode like etc. Some of us will find out soon - only a month to go

Maybe the kiss is a resusitation thingy where Sheppard or Teyla needs it and the one doing it gets turned on LOL

Pam

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
        If you guys are wondering about the kiss they mentioned in the last preview, I think the people over at the Shep/Weir thread have figured it out.

Points the way over to the Paul McGillion article.
        ROFL!! that's a great interview, blue... thanks for the link! and i see what ya mean so maybe it's not REALLY mckay/DEX, perhaps??

Comment

Hey there are new images at http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/
          New images of Conversion

part of:
          Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Wow, if that first pic from conversion isn't shippy, I don't know what is! The look he's giving her..... I could write a whole fic just about that look!
            It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

That first photo looks good - the way both of them are looking at one another its like they want to give in to one another.

Looks an interesting episode especially with the face on Sheppard later on.

Comment

On Conversion
                Spoiler:
                Just a thought aobut a fic bunny I had, since I don't really write Shep/Teyla I thought I'd mention it here - if he's turning wraith, do you think they start to experience any telepathy like Teyla found she could do in The Gift? Maybe that look at the beginning is odd because he's just got a flash of what she's thinking? Maybe that's how he bests her in the stick fighting... Just pure speculation there since not much idea what goes on and the timeline of events but there's got to be wonderful fic in there somewhere. I'd probably even like reading good fic on this episode if it was S/T because there's so many possibilites to get some great stuff there.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                  On Conversion
                  Spoiler:
                  Just a thought aobut a fic bunny I had, since I don't really write Shep/Teyla I thought I'd mention it here - if he's turning wraith, do you think they start to experience any telepathy like Teyla found she could do in The Gift? Maybe that look at the beginning is odd because he's just got a flash of what she's thinking? Maybe that's how he bests her in the stick fighting... Just pure speculation there since not much idea what goes on and the timeline of events but there's got to be wonderful fic in there somewhere. I'd probably even like reading good fic on this episode if it was S/T because there's so many possibilites to get some great stuff there.

Actually you did bring up interesting points and great insightful observations and I'm thinking accurate too so great analysis ..
                  Keep up the good work

Pam

Comment

I doon't tend to read much S/T fic because very few stories with it appeal to me but you know it occurs of the ones I've read/skimmed over that very few have been around LFP where I would have thought there was oodles of great stuff.
                    Spoiler:
                    Such as the aftermath of sending his message to Earth
                    Or perhaps him apologising, or even not and trying to explain instead. Maybe Teyla doing the same?

Also what about what she wanted from him- too much I fear exchange. I just haven't seen much exploring what this meant. Did she see him as their saviour? as someone greater than he is or was she naive in thinking they'd always agree, that he was like her? Could it be cultural issues showing up, that they have different outlooks or morals that hadn't clashed til then. Her being family/clan orientated and emotional about saving friends and him dealing with it as military.

Even raises a point that did he used to be like this? Would he have been the same had he been in that situation earlier in the season or has the waking up the wraith event changed him in this sense? Plenty there and I'm curious why so much hasn't been written about. Or have I just missed all the good fics on this stuff?

Comment

New Sheyla image - well sort of.

Sheppard is clearly telling Dex to leave Teyla as she is his ;-)

Comment

All I can wonder is where the hell is Dex's other hand

Comment

The tiny remaining part of the John/Teyla shipper in me is a little happy to see him helping her out like that, but the much bigger Teyla fan in me is mumbling, "She can take care of herself, you dope. She's whipped your butt plenty of times."
                          Earth...steaks. There's a difference?

Comment

awesome!!! which ep is that one from?? oh, wait, i'll go to the site cool though!! shep stepping in?? watching out for her?? weeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                              All I can wonder is where the hell is Dex's other hand
                              That's what I was wondering too....

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

emergencyfan (the SGA ficwriter) has done captions for some of the s2 pics. I mention it here because one's a ship one right at the top.
                                http://www.emergencyfans.com/atlantis/justforfun.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X