John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWarrior
    GateAngel posted a news article from the National Enquirer regarding Teyla as well as Lt. Colonel Samantha Carter. There is a very interesting comment made by Rachel regarding her and Sheppard.

"It's Ladies' Night on The Scifi Channel"
    By Len Feldman

Ditto for Teyla (Rachel Luttrell) the beautiful tribal leader from another galaxy on Stargate: Atlantis. "Teyla has a head on her shoulders and she is not afraid to use it," says Luttrell. "She also knows how to land a great knock-out punch."

What's ahead for our intrepid space heroines this season?

Meanwhile Luttrell promises that the romantic tension between Teyla and Earth Commander John Sheppard (Joe Flanigan) will evolve into "some off-duty physical contact."

That is so going to be cool to see Teyla nd John's relationship grow.
    part of:
    Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

There is a very interesting comment made by Rachel regarding her and Sheppard.

By Len Feldman

Ditto for Teyla (Rachel Luttrell) the beautiful tribal leader from another galaxy on Stargate: Atlantis. "Teyla has a head on her shoulders and she is not afraid to use it," says Luttrell. "She also knows how to land a great knock-out punch."

Meanwhile Luttrell promises that the romantic tension between Teyla and Earth Commander John Sheppard (Joe Flanigan) will evolve into "some off-duty physical contact."

[/QUOTE]

Woo-Hoo
      I'm hoping we get some in your face stuff and confrontations too between Sheyla .. More stick fighting scenes and angst too

Pam

Comment

hey did u see the pic? its kool
        part of:

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87

hey did u see the pic? its kool

Yup saw it and WOW !!
          Sheyla on the TV GUIDE cover .. Interesting and didn't expect it so am HAPPY about seeing Sheyla and wonder what the article might reveal ?

Pam

Comment

By Len Feldman

weeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! does this mean maybe some stick-fighting as well?? *giddy* *can't wait to see what this means* though admittedly, without full context of that line, it could mean ANYTHING, so i'm not gonna get my hopes up TOO much still.... *squeeeeeeeeeee*

i'm just hopin we get more angst and conflict too, though!! gotta have some ship whump!!

Comment

Hey posted two ch's at the unique bons fanfiction site.It might seem confuseing.I just tought of it.Hope u like.heres the link sheyla stories
              part of:

Comment

This was just posted in the Teyla Appreciation Thread by CaptainStigmata and it was written up from the new TV Guide.

Spoiler:
                Sheppard on the other hand, will have a flirtation with Teyla (Rachel Luttrell), leader of the primitive civilization that's a favorite Wraith snack. Luttrell filmed her first-ever screen kiss for the show recently, but no one is letting on whose lips were on the receiving end. "There was this big fight scene," luttrell says, "and it ends in an amazing kiss."

It's deffo from Conversion and it's Sheppard on the receiving end, it has to be. Now will it occur out in the field or from that one spoiler photo of him pinning her against the wall - is it in Atlantis.

From the spoilers - it could be either location - if Sheppard is changing into something then he'll want to fight it and stay normal - so he may have a big fight with Teyla out in the field and she appeals to his true self and feelings etc thus the kiss.

Only time will tell.

Comment

This was just posted in the Teyla Appreciation Thread by CaptainStigmata and it was written up from the new TV Guide.

Spoiler:
                  Sheppard on the other hand, will have a flirtation with Teyla (Rachel Luttrell), leader of the primitive civilization that's a favorite Wraith snack. Luttrell filmed her first-ever screen kiss for the show recently, but no one is letting on whose lips were on the receiving end. "There was this big fight scene," luttrell says, "and it ends in an amazing kiss."

It's deffo from Conversion and it's Sheppard on the receiving end, it has to be. Now will it occur out in the field or from that one spoiler photo of him pinning her against the wall - is it in Atlantis.

From the spoilers - it could be either location - if Sheppard is changing into something then he'll want to fight it and stay normal - so he may have a big fight with Teyla out in the field and she appeals to his true self and feelings etc thus the kiss.

Only time will tell.

Could be based on the Conversion scooperamas but if I may be the devil's advacate what if the kiss is between Teyla/ Dex or possible where a kissing scene occurs between Sheyla but either Sheppard doesn't remember it afterwards or where Sheyla decides it would be better not to do it again considering ..

Pam
                  Last edited by John&Teylaalltheway; 06 July 2005, 12:26 PM.

Comment

To count down to the day I receive my last Season 1 DVD (Which includes a Season 2 Preview) I have put together all the Sheyla images I have capped. If you haven't saved all of them before now's your chance to download a zip file containing 4 episodes worth of Sheyla caps.

The first zip folder that is available now contains caps from Suspicion - Childhood's End - Poisoning The Well - and everyone's favourite Home

Enjoy!

Comment

weeeeeee!!! awesome warrior!!! for the pics AND the spoilers!! weeeee!!!! i may have to agree with the devil's advocate and say
                      Spoiler:
                      with MY luck it's probly teyla/dex... but, well, that pic from conversion... who knows... if it weren't a fight scene ending in a kiss i'd say it was with mckay in duet but since there IS a fight... hmmmm.... we see her fight with only dex and shep, so it's most likely one of them either way... whoot!! lots of kissing this coming season

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                        weeeeeee!!! awesome warrior!!! for the pics AND the spoilers!! weeeee!!!! i may have to agree with the devil's advocate and say
                        Spoiler:
                        with MY luck it's probly teyla/dex... but, well, that pic from conversion... who knows... if it weren't a fight scene ending in a kiss i'd say it was with mckay in duet but since there IS a fight... hmmmm.... we see her fight with only dex and shep, so it's most likely one of them either way... whoot!! lots of kissing this coming season
                        My goal is to not trash Dex so will only say Sheyla Rules ..

Pam

Comment

Spoiler:

Only time will tell.

Why do you think the kiss they're talking about is going to happen in Conversion ?
                          I'd love to see that but I'm wary of the Dex angle factor since there are pics making the rounds where Teyla is fighting with both Shep and Dex so ..
                          Sheyla Rules by the way .. Always has and always will

Pam

Comment

theres a nice pic of joe and rachel next to eachother in the tvguide pages.
                            part of:

Comment

anyone got a scan??

Comment

Originally posted by John&Teylaalltheway
                                Why do you think the kiss they're talking about is going to happen in Conversion ?
                                I'd love to see that but I'm wary of the Dex angle factor since there are pics making the rounds where Teyla is fighting with both Shep and Dex so ..
                                Sheyla Rules by the way .. Always has and always will

Pam
                                I think it's going to take place in "Conversion" from what Martin Gero said in an answer about "Conversion" being a Sheyla episode. Also from the spoilers we know that something happens to Sheppard - so it could be that Teyla has to fight him to try and save him and she appeals to his human side and his feelings towards her and thus the kiss.

I can't see it being with Dex - I mean they have a training fight together and then they are together in "Trinity" and the only way I can see a kiss happening between them is if they have to pretend to be man and wife or something out of the blue.

Comment

Working...
                                X