Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    *sees title*

Well....that's not entirely accurate. I haven't posted there in ages.
    It's done my rank, anyone set at Colonel gets reset to having their dinner eaten, major is sometihng else

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      It's done my rank, anyone set at Colonel gets reset to having their dinner eaten, major is sometihng else
      Oooh...gotcha.
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Wait: I thought Snow was already AT Custome Avatar...............*confused*
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
          Wait: I thought Snow was already AT Custome Avatar...............*confused*
          I do i guess they got me mixed up
          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Appaerently I missed the discussion on when the thread was changing. And what is with the crazy lines under our names?
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
              I do i guess they got me mixed up

Padme, I have no idea. Ask the Mods...........I think I'll do that.....

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                Appaerently I missed the discussion on when the thread was changing. And what is with the crazy lines under our names?
                The Mods version of April Fools day., also the threat title change was merely for (from wehat I could see) formality then what it used to be

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

The Mods version of April Fools day., also the threat title change was merely for (from wehat I could see) formality then what it used to be
                  So THAT 'splanins it.

Comment

I figured it was Arpil fools after I saw the Cantina. I know they've been changing all the threads names, I missed the discussion on this one.
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Did the name of our thread change? I thought our thread was called Sheppard and Teyla Thread or something like that?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                        Did the name of our thread change? I thought our thread was called Sheppard and Teyla Thread or something like that?
                        see my post about such topic Camy, the thread uised to be called Sheppard/Teyla Ship Disccussion thread. but I think for overall formality the mods changed it to the characters full names

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                          Just a fly by post.

Not sure if its the Mods doing a April's fool joke or not. If so.... They are a riot.

Snow!! Look what I finally did... A sig for Mckay and Mrs. Miller.

Camy: I have an idea about your S1 Wallies. The ones I don't know.. I'm post in Galleria and then when you have time you can tell me which ep it belongs too.

Just so you know.. the cap on the right of the FS sig was found in UniqueBond

Off to be and will catch up sometime tomorrow.

Thanks Tey for explaining I forgot about that. I was to also minimize us confusing it with the Shweir thread.

Comment

Hi guys,
                            As I mentioned the last time I got on a week ago, we had a scare with my Dad. He had cancer two years ago, went through treatment and was fine, but when they had to do his checkup there were apparently some issues. Now it looks like things are fine, but he has to go back in for a check up in three months again. Coming on the tail of that, my sister had her yearly check up, and they found something "questionable" and "of possible concern." She had to go for further tests, and now we are all freaking out waiting. I'm sorry I haven't been online, but all I've gotten online to do was something for school twice. It has been a hellacious two weeks. Needless to say, I spent my b-day worrying!

Anyway, we will get news on my sister tomorrow, and frankly while I'm going a bit crazy I felt the need to just get on here and say hello. I'm trying to go back through everything so I can write the first episode (which I am looking forward to so I can my mind off things) but I am not sure that I will get through all of the pages. I saw the outline for the ep (on page 5187), but it looks like things have changed? Can someone direct me to the final qualifications for the episode? Sorry to ask, but right now things are a bit crazy. Thank goodness I am about 10 chapters ahead on updating my Vegas tag so I don't have to worry about writing that and can concentrate on the episode! I'm going to bed now, but I will check in during the afternoon. I'm hoping I can have the episode written be Saturday or Sunday, if that is okay?
                            &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
                              Hi guys,
                              As I mentioned the last time I got on a week ago, we had a scare with my Dad. He had cancer two years ago, went through treatment and was fine, but when they had to do his checkup there were apparently some issues. Now it looks like things are fine, but he has to go back in for a check up in three months again. Coming on the tail of that, my sister had her yearly check up, and they found something "questionable" and "of possible concern." She had to go for further tests, and now we are all freaking out waiting. I'm sorry I haven't been online, but all I've gotten online to do was something for school twice. It has been a hellacious two weeks. Needless to say, I spent my b-day worrying!

Anyway, we will get news on my sister tomorrow, and frankly while I'm going a bit crazy I felt the need to just get on here and say hello. I'm trying to go back through everything so I can write the first episode (which I am looking forward to so I can my mind off things) but I am not sure that I will get through all of the pages. I saw the outline for the ep (on page 5187), but it looks like things have changed? Can someone direct me to the final qualifications for the episode? Sorry to ask, but right now things are a bit crazy. Thank goodness I am about 10 chapters ahead on updating my Vegas tag so I don't have to worry about writing that and can concentrate on the episode! I'm going to bed now, but I will check in during the afternoon. I'm hoping I can have the episode written be Saturday or Sunday, if that is okay?
                              Hi Dezrai,

Glad to hear your Dad is ok and hopefully your sister will be too.. I hope you managed to celebrate your birthday in some way and don't worry about writing the episode until you are able. Real life issues have to come first.

I think Cazz will be drawing up a list of all the ideas that have been put out there and she should be able to give you a run down as to what has been decided for the first few eps..

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with and I'm sure it will be awesome...
                              sigpic

Comment

THE FORUM IS PINK!??

LOL!!
                                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Working...
                                X