Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Well I have no common sense so I need logic

Hmm, what if when Teyla comes to them to go see the Athosians it turns out that Woolsey and Shep had already known and sent a team (wearing Hazmat suits ) and they had come back infected (and subsequently been put in isolation), which could lead to how it spreads to Ronon...

LOL, dude, you're funny.

Now I like that idea. See, Cazz, you're awesome.
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
      Nice pitch Jess, that would be a good episode.... and angsty, I love my angst. As for any lasting affects on the JT ship, I think that their argument you mentioned would have to begin with a loss of trust (the athosians getting hand-me-down medical treatment, like you said) and then some kind of resolution - say, John's reassurance and then the proof that there was a reason the athosians got sicker faster than people from terra firma (like, how the people from other galaxies have different natural bacteria in their bodies, and the people from pegasus just don't happen to have the natural antibody, but mily way-ers do? i dunno, i'm just spit-balling here...) I love JT fights. I really do, because they always end on an interesting note, not always happy, but there's always a TON of stuff to work with afterwards, be it in fan fics or on the show (not that they take it that far on the show in recent seasons, *cough cough* c'mon TPTB, work with us *cough*).

Sorry for ranting..... hey does anyone wanna make this into a fic???
      *scans the thread for show of hands*
      Now don't all go put your hands up at once......
      I would, but if I'm already writing an episode (still not sure about that one quite yet), then I think it would be too much to take on.
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        LOL, dude, you're funny.

Now I like that idea. See, Cazz, you're awesome.
        I think this episode would need to be later in the season as we've already got an infection one in ep 3, and once Laura has written that we'll need to sort a way of making the illness in this one significantly different to Laura's ep

I would, but if I'm already writing an episode (still not sure about that one quite yet), then I think it would be too much to take on.
        Well which of ep 4 or 6 do you want to write cos I can't make my mind up Although I think I just did cos as I was writing that I hoped that you wouldn't pick the Earthquake one so that I could do that

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I think this episode would need to be later in the season as we've already got an infection one in ep 3, and once Laura has written that we'll need to sort a way of making the illness in this one significantly different to Laura's ep

Well which of ep 4 or 6 do you want to write cos I can't make my mind up Although I think I just did cos as I was writing that I hoped that you wouldn't pick the Earthquake one so that I could do that

Oh yeah, I agree with having it later. LOL, I'll take episode 4 then. We haven't banged out much of the details of that yet, have we? I still haven't caught up with the thread from last week. LOL
          sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, I agree with having it later. LOL, I'll take episode 4 then. We haven't banged out much of the details of that yet, have we? I still haven't caught up with the thread from last week. LOL
            This is what we have so far:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Signatures/Camy.jpg

So, for episode 4 we have:
            - McKay plots the course that the hive is taking to get to MW
            - Suss's that they will stop to cull a planet
            - Atlantis gets to the planet and the team go down in a jumper to help the people on the planet hide before the Wraith get there
            - The Wraith show up quicker than expected so the team are still evacuating people on the planet
            - Atlantis engages the hive in the sky but darts fly down to the planet to proceed with the culling.

Things still to decide:
            - the means means of hiding from the Wraith
            - the society on the planet, what kind of people are they, do we get to know any specific OC's?
            - how does the episode conclude.

I think there should be a further complication, it seems that once Atlantis has destroyed the hive that would resolve things, which is a bit easy and not directly involving the team IMO. So maybe they get trapped underground or something?

Comment

Comment

Beautiful caps..... Cazz....

Anyone here thinking of going to the Chicago con....

I'm tempted....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                  Anyone here thinking of going to the Chicago con....

I'm tempted....
                  Me and Laura talked about it until we worked out the cost But yeah, it is tempting

Comment

Hey everyone.
                    Love your idea Jess.

Can Kanaan die from this disease?
                    Maybe Torren gets sick too and part of the reason that Teyla is edgy and snappy towards John. ???

Ok I have a weird idea, but not sure if it will fly and if not.... that's ok.

How about the team goes off world and goes to a market. An old woman comes up to Teyla with some necklaces... or bracelets. Each having a different color gem in it.

At first Teyla kindly says no, but the woman insists and puts it on her. Once on, Teyla is a bit different, but not too noticable for the team to notice. She give Teyla about 5 or so more cheaply for Teyla to give to other women that she knows.

Later, we find out that the gems were meant to imprison some bad "warrior" women... like Amazons. And the old woman made them into jewelry and did something so the woman wearing them would take over the body.

"Teyla chooses the other women. Dusty's team, Amelia and Keller. Dusty's team for combat skills. Amelia for communication and control room, Keller for medical and other supplies.

Now they all have them on, they want to take over Atlantis.
                    They find ways to isolate various members of Atlantis. Teyla could either suggest sparring or a dinner with John. She gets too flirty and he realizes something is not right. As they fight she insults him by saying she can't see why Teyla would have any feelings for him because he is too "week".
                    It takes all he's got to fight her off, but when he accidently takes the jewelry off, she comes back to normal.

Amelia asks Ronon to look at his gun and stuns him with it. She wants to keep him for future use.

I'll be ok if it goes on shelf.

Off to catch up.

*Waves hi to Kate**

Comment

I just thought of something, what if the ship in my idea would be the cause of said sudden outbreak of desiase, thus combining Yappi's and my ideas together? Say it lands/crashes near the mainland settlement thus starting off the deisase? And when the medicals people at Atlantis care for the injured person within the ship itself at Atlantis, those at the settlement get sick?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Me and Laura talked about it until we worked out the cost But yeah, it is tempting

Yeah it's not cheap.... but I havn't really anything else planned for this year so I thought I might splash out on it.. then I have days where I think I'm crazy spending so much money.... if a few went and shared the accomodation cost.. the flights are not too bad.. um I think...

Connor Trinneer will be there as well.. and he's my second fav actor.. Connor is a doll.. and they are both appearing on the same day.. so it's very tempting...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Hey everyone.
                          Love your idea Jess.

Can Kanaan die from this disease?
                          Maybe Torren gets sick too and part of the reason that Teyla is edgy and snappy towards John. ???

Ok I have a weird idea, but not sure if it will fly and if not.... that's ok.

How about the team goes off world and goes to a market. An old woman comes up to Teyla with some necklaces... or bracelets. Each having a different color gem in it.

At first Teyla kindly says no, but the woman insists and puts it on her. Once on, Teyla is a bit different, but not too noticable for the team to notice. She give Teyla about 5 or so more cheaply for Teyla to give to other women that she knows.

Later, we find out that the gems were meant to imprison some bad "warrior" women... like Amazons. And the old woman made them into jewelry and did something so the woman wearing them would take over the body.

"Teyla chooses the other women. Dusty's team, Amelia and Keller. Dusty's team for combat skills. Amelia for communication and control room, Keller for medical and other supplies.

Now they all have them on, they want to take over Atlantis.
                          They find ways to isolate various members of Atlantis. Teyla could either suggest sparring or a dinner with John. She gets too flirty and he realizes something is not right. As they fight she insults him by saying she can't see why Teyla would have any feelings for him because he is too "week".
                          It takes all he's got to fight her off, but when he accidently takes the jewelry off, she comes back to normal.

Amelia asks Ronon to look at his gun and stuns him with it. She wants to keep him for future use.

I'll be ok if it goes on shelf.

Off to catch up.

*Waves hi to Kate**
                          Can Teyla beat Shep up whilst under the influence.... she leaves him dripping with blood and storms off..... Shep manages to sumon help before he passes out.... when he regains consiousness he tells Keller/Carson that it was Teyla who did this to him. They are stunned and call Woolsey who wants to send a team after Teyla..but John insists on going after her himself and staggers out of the infirmary against Carsons advise still bruised and battered to go look for her....um...I think my Shep whump tendancies are taking over...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            I just thought of something, what if the ship in my idea would be the cause of said sudden outbreak of desiase, thus combining Yappi's and my ideas together? Say it lands/crashes near the mainland settlement thus starting off the deisase? And when the medicals people at Atlantis care for the injured person within the ship itself at Atlantis, those at the settlement get sick?
                            No offence, Tey, but I think that would be too much to fit into one episode. Having the Athosians, and Ronon (and possibly Torren) ill, plus the rush to find a cure and the tension between John and Teyla seems like enough of a plot.

I think if we used your idea, it should be focused on the orgin of the ship and what reprocussions it has. (If, for example, it's from a planet Repli!Weir mentioned, how did they find Atlantis? What is their purpose? Etc...)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Awesome job hun. Thank you for all the wonderful sigs.
                              np
                              LOL!! I know what you mean. Almost the same with Mckay and Mrs.Miller. There are caps of them together, but nothing close up or clear. IMO.
                              yeah

Oh no. Get Linda to wack him with her fish.
                              im thinking about it

Thank you so much hun. You Rock.
                              oh stop

Thanks for sharing this. They really do make such an awesome looking couple..

Another fab sig Snowball.....

I like the idea of some unknown ship arriving... some new and interesting aliens for our team to figure out... are they friend or foe..

Happy Birthday Planet...
                              thanks
                              Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              Np Hun

Beautiful Snow
                              thanks
                              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Can Teyla beat Shep up whilst under the influence.... she leaves him dripping with blood and storms off..... Shep manages to sumon help before he passes out.... when he regains consiousness he tells Keller/Carson that it was Teyla who did this to him. They are stunned and call Woolsey who wants to send a team after Teyla..but John insists on going after her himself and staggers out of the infirmary against Carsons advise still bruised and battered to go look for her....um...I think my Shep whump tendancies are taking over...
                                That scenario did cross my mind also

Comment

Working...
                                X