John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Awesome job hun. Thank you for all the wonderful sigs.

Do you mean the Teyla one? BTW is awesome.

Let me know. If not .... send me the link and I'll add it. Thanks hun.

LOL!! I know what you mean. Almost the same with Mckay and Mrs.Miller. There are caps of them together, but nothing close up or clear. IMO.

Oh no. Get Linda to wack him with her fish.

Thank you so much hun. You Rock.

Thanks hun for the updates.

Oh sorry you were sick hun. Glad you're doing better though. **HUGS**

Great job hun.
    Have your heard from Dezrai yet??

Thanks hun.

NOT me.

Thanks Cazz

Oh no. That stinks. **HUGS**

Hey Lauren. How are you doing? **HUGGLES**

I agree with Jess.

Well, at least you got some of your trip and of the different GWers.

Oh thanks hun. Cool.

Sorry you had a long day hun and sorry I missed ya. **HUGS**

I'm here, but not really. Just catching up a bit before I got to bed.

Oh and instead of asking a bunch of questions for ep 6. Just type up the ideas you have for any ep. Without the questions.
    Something you would see during a Normal Season.

Everyone is still sick here, but me. I'm not sure if Alex is or not and Pete's been home for two days and will stay here while I go to church tomorrow. Thinking of leaving all of them here. We'll see.
    Plus, RL keeping me busy.

Saw a pair of Great Blue Herons in a nest up high on a tree top, like eagles do.... who knew?? It was so cool to see.

OK Gotta go. G'night.
    Np Hun
    Originally posted by Snowball View Post
    Teyla sig i made with a Luci tutorial

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq298/Snowball_1690/Sigs/teylaangel.png[/IMG]
    Beautiful Snow
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
      ooooh, nice!!!! they really are such a great looking couple

so, um, HI. i know it's been like 6 months since i was here last, but it's been crazy. Pure. Hectic. Craziness. so i only got the message now about Wraithlord.... and i'm so sorry to hear that, and that i wasn't here to offer my condolences earlier
      *HUGGLES JTers*

but i am happy to be back..... love you guys!
      (off to meet JF in 6 days!!!!! omgomgmomg)
      --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        * Why have they gone to this planet?:

Hmmmm. Let me think a bit.... Maybe a distress call to Atlantis to help locals because of tremors.

*How did they get there? By Jumper or foot?

I'd say by foot. If they have to evacuate, they wouldn't need the Daedalus, just go straight to Atlantis or Alpha site. IMO

*What are they doing when the Earthquake hits?

Maybe some of the main locals are showing some underground mining (or digging) they've been doing to try to either find a fuel source or build underground shelter just in case a culling happens. (On the verge of becoming slightly advance... maybe)

*How advanced is the civilisation on the planet? (this could determine the type of buildings they have and the amount of damage caused)

I'd something maybe in between.

*Aftershock?

Sure.

Can we have Teyla trapped, maybe with Ronon or Rodney?
        Ronon would be good if they do some talk about her and K breaking up, but so wouldn't Rodney, but with a more babbling, chatty, tactless way.
        Yeah, me likes those ideas I think Ronon would be better as I don't think Teyla would open up in those circumstances unless prompted and I highly doubt Rodney would prompt But Ronon would

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
        Teyla sig i made with a Luci tutorial

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/q...teylaangel.png
        Very nice

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        Well I ask such questions because well DUH, I don;t really want to be stepping on others toes, in case their idea got the dreaded shelf space reserved for them. Namely....
        1. are the Wraith a factor?
        2. If not, who's the villian for the ep? (if there is not a villian skip this Q)
        3. Is the earthshake man made or natural?
        4. If man made who did it? (and why?)
        5. If natural, what caused it? (moon too close? flood? natural cave collapse?)
        But those are for ep 6

my ideas for ep 7 if I may list them are as follows, (I even DREAMED this scene/idea/whateveryouwanttocallit last nitght and the night before (I hate you Jake (my muse)!))
        1. Altantis is back in Pegasus Galaxy. Team is home, doingthe normal evening thing providing it is not life threatening, like watching the stars
        2. Chuck reports a ship or something, dropping out of hyper, HOWEVER: The team does not know this as they are having a day off as per Richard (Woosely) orders. They merely think they see a star falling to the planet the city is on
        3. Once they are told what it actually is that hit the ground, they investigate.
        4. Team brings back new tech from the odd star/pod/thingy Chuck reported hyperspace signature from, including a out like a light wounded person (either male or female, but personally perferably female)
        5. Carson (Or Keller if she got out from under that USMA Summons) begins to care for the injured person whilest McKay begins fiddling with the new tech, trying to see what does what
        6. He finds a map, when trying to find out more the device self destructs, but does no damage to anything in the lab, just a merely puff of smoke as the main power supply burns out
        7. At the same time of the device self destructing the injured person under the doctors care begins to flatline. Carson (or Keller) manage to stablize the injured to keep said person alive
        8. What happens next is anyones guess, The Wraith could arrive seeking the unknown ship, or something else entirely.
        Your thoughts
        Sounds a lot like the beginning of This Mortal Coil, minus the Replicators of course

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Hi Kate!!! Great to hear from you Yay! For you meeting JF I didn't know anyone from this thread was going You will be blown away by him

Comment

This just came up in the 'Upcoming Changes' Thread. Have you ever acidentily clicked on the Sheppard/Weir thread rather than here? due to their only being a one word difference in the thread title. Aparantly a few of the Sparkies have had this problem so they are requesting that when the name changes hit our threads they want Elizabeth and Teyla to come before Sheppard.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              Hi Kate!!! Great to hear from you Yay! For you meeting JF I didn't know anyone from this thread was going You will be blown away by him

I plan on it Yeah, SUPER pumped for the con, i've never been to one before.....!

This just came up in the 'Upcoming Changes' Thread. Have you ever acidentily clicked on the Sheppard/Weir thread rather than here? due to their only being a one word difference in the thread title. Aparantly a few of the Sparkies have had this problem so they are requesting that when the name changes hit our threads they want Elizabeth and Teyla to come before Sheppard.

Makes sense, i've had that problem a few times myself.....

EDIT: Cazz, wherever did you get that one pic of JF and RL on one of your sigs? the one that's tinted kind of orange/yellow and they're both smiling in it??? LOVE it!
              --Kate

Comment

Reminder: Dezrai's birthday is tomorrow. I still haven't heard back from her, so any birthday well wishes will be awesome!
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                  I plan on it Yeah, SUPER pumped for the con, i've never been to one before.....!
                  I'd never been to a con before either but I loved it Already planning the next one

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                  EDIT: Cazz, wherever did you get that one pic of JF and RL on one of your sigs? the one that's tinted kind of orange/yellow and they're both smiling in it??? LOVE it!
                  Its from JM's blog at the end of EatG There's a few:

Comment

I'd never been to a con before either but I loved it Already planning the next one

Its from JM's blog at the end of EatG There's a few:

<snip>

Thanks dude!!!!
                    --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      I like the idea of some unknown ship arriving... some new and interesting aliens for our team to figure out... are they friend or foe.
                      Well, why don't we find out?
                      Sounds a lot like the beginning of This Mortal Coil, minus the Replicators of course

You mean it is already done Cazz? It is still a good idea though right? *did not like it when the Pegasus Galaxy hasd replicators in it, it was like a repeat of SG-1 vs Repli!Sam*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

All right, I've got a pitch for an episode...

Teyla receives word from someone (perhaps while the team is off-world) that the Athosians have had an outbreak of some terrible PG disease. Teyla wants to go there and see her people, but John is totally against the idea--due to him not wanting her to get infected or have her accidently bring it back to Atlantis...whatever the reason. (enter angst) If both Carson and Keller are there, we could have one taking one side of the argument and the other taking the opposing one. Woolsey sides with John, until one of the expedition members (Ronon maybe?) starts to exhibit symptoms. Now, suddenly, they need to find a cure. Another argument with John and Teyla (why are those from earth treated "better" than the Athosians) then they reach a truce of sorts. Together with Carson and/or Keller, they come up with a treatment. Athosians (and the rest of the PG for that matter) are saved from this disease. Maybe a final JT scene, patching (or not) things up.

Plot A would obviously be the Athosian outbreak. Plot B could be Ronon and his suffering through the episode...and how that's affecting everyone.

Points that could be addressed:

--What is Teyla's relationship with her people after the breakup with Kanaan?
                        --Perhaps due to this, the Medical Board reaches their final decision about Keller. (I can't remember if she's staying or if we're shipping her away)
                        --What, if any, lasting effects will this have on John and Teyla's relationship?
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                          All right, I've got a pitch for an episode...

Teyla receives word from someone (perhaps while the team is off-world) that the Athosians have had an outbreak of some terrible PG disease. Teyla wants to go there and see her people, but John is totally against the idea--due to him not wanting her to get infected or have her accidently bring it back to Atlantis...whatever the reason. (enter angst) If both Carson and Keller are there, we could have one taking one side of the argument and the other taking the opposing one. Woolsey sides with John, until one of the expedition members (Ronon maybe?) starts to exhibit symptoms. Now, suddenly, they need to find a cure. Another argument with John and Teyla (why are those from earth treated "better" than the Athosians) then they reach a truce of sorts. Together with Carson and/or Keller, they come up with a treatment. Athosians (and the rest of the PG for that matter) are saved from this disease. Maybe a final JT scene, patching (or not) things up.

Plot A would obviously be the Athosian outbreak. Plot B could be Ronon and his suffering through the episode...and how that's affecting everyone.

Points that could be addressed:

--What is Teyla's relationship with her people after the breakup with Kanaan?
                          --Perhaps due to this, the Medical Board reaches their final decision about Keller. (I can't remember if she's staying or if we're shipping her away)
                          --What, if any, lasting effects will this have on John and Teyla's relationship?
                          I like the idea and the issues it brings up But surely they would just go to the Athosians wearing Hazmat suits

Comment

I like the idea and the issues it brings up But surely they would just go to the Athosians wearing Hazmat suits

Well...yeah, if you're logical like that.

I just would like to see Teyla's side...you know, how her people see her and John, the issues Earth v. Athos would create, etc. Maybe Lucius goes to New Athos and trapped Teyla's people. Yeah yeah, I'm being snarky.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              Well...yeah, if you're logical like that.
                              Well I have no common sense so I need logic

Hmm, what if when Teyla comes to them to go see the Athosians it turns out that Woolsey and Shep had already known and sent a team (wearing Hazmat suits ) and they had come back infected (and subsequently been put in isolation), which could lead to how it spreads to Ronon...

Comment

Nice pitch Jess, that would be a good episode.... and angsty, I love my angst. As for any lasting affects on the JT ship, I think that their argument you mentioned would have to begin with a loss of trust (the athosians getting hand-me-down medical treatment, like you said) and then some kind of resolution - say, John's reassurance and then the proof that there was a reason the athosians got sicker faster than people from terra firma (like, how the people from other galaxies have different natural bacteria in their bodies, and the people from pegasus just don't happen to have the natural antibody, but mily way-ers do? i dunno, i'm just spit-balling here...) I love JT fights. I really do, because they always end on an interesting note, not always happy, but there's always a TON of stuff to work with afterwards, be it in fan fics or on the show (not that they take it that far on the show in recent seasons, *cough cough* c'mon TPTB, work with us *cough*).

Sorry for ranting..... hey does anyone wanna make this into a fic???
                                *scans the thread for show of hands*
                                Now don't all go put your hands up at once......
                                --Kate

Comment

Working...
                                X