John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Ok. I'm not trying to be a bother, but I'm still working on the JT angst angle.

How about this....

He gets news he's staying on Earth, but IOA, still wants Todd returned to PG. John wants to go(cause he doesn't trust Todd), but the answer is no.

Teyla goes up to John and is about to tell him about Kanann wanting them to go home on Daedy. But he misunderstands and thinks she's going just to bring Todd home. She think he's coming, but he say he has to say and she also tells him that she won't be coming back. They have an emo moment and K sees it.
    NICE.....Oh i'm sure you'll get your angsty moment in there teehee

I want the start of the season now teehee
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Rising P1
      The Long Goodbye
      Echoes
      Travellers
      Missing
      The Prodigal

Thanks
      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

heeeeeeeelllllllllllllooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo,,,,,,

Why isn't anyone here, where'd everyone go. Man everyone's here when i'm not, it could give someone a complex ya know
        sigpic

Comment

He gets news he's staying on Earth, but IOA, still wants Todd returned to PG. John wants to go(cause he doesn't trust Todd), but the answer is no.

I really don't think that the IOA would want Todd back in PG. He's a security issue - he knows where Earth is, they're hardly going to give that up. Plus, they would want to study him/interrogate him. I can't see them letting him back to PG.
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
            More Suggestions/Ideas

Spoiler:
            What if the IOA’s search of the city unwittingly released the ATA gene virus, but the effects aren’t felt until episode 3. People on Atlantis and Earth could fall ill. Keller would be overwhelmed. Carson could only have a few symptoms due to Michael's genetic manipulations and be the one to find the cure.

Season Arc: Uncovering a horrible Ancient secret. As the team explores the city, they begin to see just how flawed and dangerous the Ancients search for ascension really was.

Possible secrets:
            - The Wraith were created in an experiment and abandoned on a remote planet.
            - The DV bad guys were the result of an experiment, which caused serious damage to a whole planet; attempting to create a power source greater than the Z.P.M.
            - Z.P.M. technology was created by another race.
            The Wraith were created by the Ancients though, weren't they? I thought there was an ep about that?

As for the virus... If it was released and people on Earth were affected, the city would be recalled before it could spread?
            That's why I was thinking that maybe the second wave of Hive ships had left it just inside the Pegasus Galaxy and that way, the city is past the point of no return, and they had hoped to find the city as a sitting duck after killing everyone in it?

Comment

Im having a terrible night with my young ones so i thought i would come and post this i made
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I was thinking about VS6...

Is it going to be confined to Beya? Cause I was thinking... Once we're half way through, we could set up a ff.net account that all the writers can access and post it up there too? Kind of like... Beya is the US airing and ff.net is the UK airing dates?

Just a thought...

Comment

Hi guys....haven't been around since the weekend. Looks like everything is running smoothly. I can't go back and read all your ideas, but I'm hoping Cazz is compiling them somewhere to post in Beya and here for those of us who can't come daily.

Hope all is well. Keep up the good work!
                  sigpic

Comment

Great sig Donna sorry to hear about the little one.

Nice to see ya Camy

Sig

sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Hey all.

Can I PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE write at least Ep 1 of VS6? (Or 1&2 if ppl don't mind?)
                      I'd really like to have a crack at it- plus, it'll give me a chance to hone in on my writing skills for the characters.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                        Hey all.

Can I PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE write at least Ep 1 of VS6? (Or 1&2 if ppl don't mind?)
                        I'd really like to have a crack at it- plus, it'll give me a chance to hone in on my writing skills for the characters.
                        Lea's writing two.

Edit: want me to see if I can get wedj in on this too?

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          NICE.....Oh i'm sure you'll get your angsty moment in there teehee

I want the start of the season now teehee
                          hee he. Thanks hun. :
                          Don't rush us.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          I really don't think that the IOA would want Todd back in PG. He's a security issue - he knows where Earth is, they're hardly going to give that up. Plus, they would want to study him/interrogate him. I can't see them letting him back to PG.
                          Oh that's true, but how they gonna feed him? The gene therapy or whatever Keller gave him, almost killed him. I'm sure he won't be rushing into being "cured" anytime soon.

How can I get this scene to work and everything that goes with it?

The Wraith were created by the Ancients though, weren't they? I thought there was an ep about that?

As for the virus... If it was released and people on Earth were affected, the city would be recalled before it could spread?
                          That's why I was thinking that maybe the second wave of Hive ships had left it just inside the Pegasus Galaxy and that way, the city is past the point of no return, and they had hoped to find the city as a sitting duck after killing everyone in it?
                          I think it was in the Gift, but I don't recall the details.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                          Im having a terrible night with my young ones so i thought i would come and post this i made
                          http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...nandteyla1.jpg
                          Great job hun.

I was thinking about VS6...

Is it going to be confined to Beya? Cause I was thinking... Once we're half way through, we could set up a ff.net account that all the writers can access and post it up there too? Kind of like... Beya is the US airing and ff.net is the UK airing dates?

Just a thought...
                          Hmmm. Good question and idea.

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                          Great sig Donna sorry to hear about the little one.

Nice to see ya Camy

Sig

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/q...ohnpromo-3.png
                          Oh! Very Sexy!!

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                          Hey all.

It's not up to me hun.
                          What are your ideas so far for it? I'm not sure we got alot the main things down so far, but I could be wrong.

Lea's writing two.

Edit: want me to see if I can get wedj in on this too?
                          Oh!! Please do. JoeRock said she wants to join too.

I think we have Jess and I'm hoping for MrsB. Where's Ruby? She would love this if RL wasn't keeping her busy.

*sniff* I miss her.

When's TF coming back?!!!

Ok. before I miss everyone, I'm heading to bed. Goodnight everyone.

Sorry I missed you Camy!! **HUGGLES**

Comment

Just had to post this here before the day ends!
                            Happy St. Patrick's Day!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                              Just had to post this here before the day ends!
                              Happy St. Patrick's Day!
                              http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...67_1068630.gif
                              Squeee!!! Thank you so much hun. I love it. **HUGS**

Happy St. Patrick Day to you too.

G'night for real now.

Comment

Oh that's true, but how they gonna feed him? The gene therapy or whatever Keller gave him, almost killed him. I'm sure he won't be rushing into being "cured" anytime soon.

How can I get this scene to work and everything that goes with it?
                                How was he feeding on Atlantis and stuff?
                                *ponders*
                                i think the IOA would more than likely let him die of starvation than let him go... Maybe Keller and Carson have been working on a way to refine the gene therapy, to at least make him less hungry for human soul, lol. And we all know Carson is better at the research stuff than Keller.

Well... If we go with the idea (*sigh*, i know it was my idea but I think it makes sense - but then, it was my idea so it would lol) that Torren, Kanaan and the rest of the non-military personnell were dropped off at some other point (either just inside the Milky Way, or just inside PG) then Teyla could be wanting to go see them. Or, if Sheppard goes into an AU and Teyla decides to stay behind and go off-world with Lorne and stuff, the hug could be then... you know, relief from what they've been going through/possibility of not seeing each other again.
                                Or it could be both? If Kanaan has just gotten to Atlantis (say the Appollo brought the ones left at the beta site to the Milky Way and dropped them off on a planet to gate into Earth, as well as a message about the Wraith) it would add to the angst of the situation... he has gone to see Teyla but he finds her in Sheppard's arms as she is saying goodbye to him?

I think it was in the Gift, but I don't recall the details.
                                I'll need to watch it again and see because I'm sure the Wraith are a creation of the Ancients.

It's not up to me hun.
                                What are your ideas so far for it? I'm not sure we got alot the main things down so far, but I could be wrong.
                                I don't think we've got a lot of things firmly in place... I think whoever is writing ep 2 should write ep 1 as well... but that's just me. It adds fluency to it... but then, tptb didn't do that either so...

Oh!! Please do. JoeRock said she wants to join too.

I think we have Jess and I'm hoping for MrsB. Where's Ruby? She would love this if RL wasn't keeping her busy.
                                I emailed Wedj so just waiting on her getting back to me. I know she doesn't have a lot of time and her participation would require her to hand out here
                                Rocky said she'd join in? She's not a shipper but cool.
                                Jess will come on board, even if I've to drag her and sail the ship out before she even knows about it

Like I said, I'm more than willing to help people with the writing. Whether it's ideas, pointers, or actually doing some of the writing. I'd like to think you guys would do the same for me

Hey... Cazz, you could employ me as the editor You could be Brad Wright and I can be Joseph Mallozzi I even have a Blog of Doom at my LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X