John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Oh it helped I'm not bummed like I was yesterday when it first dawned on me I just feel a bit nostalgic and its only been a week!
    I had serious trouble last week, was doing better yesterday and the day before, and felt rotten this morning But doing better again It's like a rollercoaster: as last week's was a fun rollercoaster, this one has some rotten parts in it

And why not?

Ooh, good point
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Hi everyone

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      thanks Asgard

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ake-candle.jpgBirthday Alerthttp://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ake-candle.jpg

We've got another birthday in the house, y'all! Lea's (Scifan) birthday in on March 2nd!

Her favorite fics have fluff, angst or whump.

Her favorite artwork includes sigs and icons, especially anything from S&R (or any other JT moments).

Her favorite characters/people are John or Joe, Teyla or Rachel, Ronon, Jack and Sam.

Other upcoming birthdays (alerts to be posted soon):

Padme18--March 6
      Denzi-- March 29

If anyone else has a birthday in March, please let me know. Thanks!
      Thanks for the update
      Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      Loving all the sigs from the con... looks down at mine proudly....

Have been so busy since I got back but hopefully I'll get a chance to make some more too..... great meeting so many folks from here and putting a face to the name....

I'm still hoping that if the movie does go ahead that the ptb will fix JT.... I think they got the idea that a lot werent happy with how it ended between John and Teyla... and great hearing Joe commenting about ending up alone..

John really deserved his happy ending with the lady of his dreams.. ie Teyla..
      ITA with all of your points, except the 'put faces on name' but if you want you can imagine Thor for me LOL Great sigs, it's nice to see them laugh they haven't so much occasion on the show
      Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
      HeeHee! That would have been great if he had said something out loud-like when he tells Teyla that this was perfect and Ronan then asks him what was perfect! I loved all those moments - but I also loved the glare that John gave Kanaan when they first encountered him in the hall. Also how the minute Teyla hears gunfire outside her door, right away she yells for John!

Just got my new issue of Stargate Magazine>>
      Spoiler:
      There is an article talking about Rising and they are talking about John and it says "His attraction to Teyla was obvious from day one, and the will they-won't they relationship the two enjoyed clearly started life during that first cup of tea."

And that was the beginning of J/T!
      It would have been awesome and thanks for this part
      Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      Search and Rescue pretty much confirmed JT for me... I think the writers were taken over by aliens after that..

Spoiler:
      John dreaming of having an intimate dinner with Teyla.. obviously something he had always wanted... he was always up there front and centre ready to help her... he put his life and career on the line to go and save her.. and where was K..aaaaaaaaaannn.. eh. The supposed love of her life was too scared to help his beloved, and then he just evaporated..maybe Teyla accidently hit him too hard while she was trying to teach him to sparr.. so they threw his body overboard and kept up the pretence that he was off walking the doll er.. baby...

Meanwhile John and Teyla were snuggled up each night living happily ever after.. but they had to keep up the conspiracy.. for Athosian/Earth relations.. um.. yep that's what happened..

It was always John who was around to watch over Teyla....Kanaaaaaan was fish bait....
      ITA honnestly with this scene
      Spoiler:
      there was no way for me to deny it anymore. seriously it was pretty clear even if it was a way of introducing Ford, even if a lot of other things, he imagined his time with her as romantic with canddles and all. we never saw them so intimate before. So for me there was no way of denying it, except never speak of it ever again LOL

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
      Wow you're so good with this awesome
      Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post

Perdy!!

You just gave me the PERFECT moment to show off what I just made! OT, but who cares??
      Awesome even if i'm a fan of Rogue more than other Wolverin was really good, I mean Hugh was really good in Wlverine so it has to be a great movie I think
      Originally posted by Snowball View Post
      LOl I love it it's beautiful
      Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
      Just a very quick post (me hungry- need lunch!)

I'VE FINISHED ME S&R REWRITE! (yay for me!)

Stupid LJ didn't like it- kept saying "post too long" like 3 times.
      So the fic got split into FOUR posts.

NOTE: concerning I was just adding in little bits for most of it, a lot of what was in the ep that wasn't changed was added in from the Transcript- so there's notes throughout it telling you at the start of each transcript part. Oh, & I made one change to a Teyla line but it's in a block of Transcript- see if you can spot it! *wink!*

Post 1

Post 2

Post 3

Post 4

Please leave comments there & here- will check both.

Talk to you all later- I'm off to have lunch!
      Bye!
      Laura.
      Thank you for your rewrite it was really great
      sigpic
      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Hey guys!! Just a fly by post to say I'm doing better. I know I have tons of art to update, but I will try to do it later today....if possible. But for now, Anlaria Onyx has update Ancient Baby Maker.

Thank you for all the well wishes. **HUGS**

BBL

Edit: And How come noone told me Witchy was OMGirl!! (Hun I added you to the author list)
        Thanks for the link and i'm glad you feel better. take your time but glad to see it again HUGS

LOL we can't fight they outnumber us (is it a word ? ) Thanks for the caps
        Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        A fic update....

Chapter 9 of Silencing the voice is up...
        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4672489/...cing_the_Voice
        Cool I love this story thanks a lot
        Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        I have some new icons...based on Sunday with my usual sense of humor.

http://yappichick.livejournal.com/48126.html
        LOL awesome as always

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
        I had serious trouble last week, was doing better yesterday and the day before, and felt rotten this morning But doing better again It's like a rollercoaster: as last week's was a fun rollercoaster, this one has some rotten parts in it

Ooh, good point
        Sorry to se that I hope you feel better and it will be a better week
        Besides i love your Martouf sig
        sigpic
        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Finally finished my con report (it only took my uni's email system going down for me to find the time ) http://cazzblade.livejournal.com/4575.html Its friends locked (I think ) so just friend me if you aren't already

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Finally finished my con report (it only took my uni's email system going down for me to find the time ) http://cazzblade.livejournal.com/4575.html Its friends locked (I think ) so just friend me if you aren't already

*snore* I just get a darn forbidden site up..can't watch this on this server... oh stupid crap...
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              *snore* I just get a darn forbidden site up..can't watch this on this server... oh stupid crap...
              She has it friend-locked. You have to friend her and she has to friend you back in order to read it.
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Teyla could do with some help
                sigpic

Comment

HeeHee! That would have been great if he had said something out loud-like when he tells Teyla that this was perfect and Ronan then asks him what was perfect! I loved all those moments - but I also loved the glare that John gave Kanaan when they first encountered him in the hall. Also how the minute Teyla hears gunfire outside her door, right away she yells for John!

Just got my new issue of Stargate Magazine>>
                  Spoiler:
                  There is an article talking about Rising and they are talking about John and it says "His attraction to Teyla was obvious from day one, and the will they-won't they relationship the two enjoyed clearly started life during that first cup of tea."

And that was the beginning of J/T!
                  Thanks for this RH...

I've always thought that John came to life in the series when he first met Teyla. After he met her, he found a reason and a purpose.

It's also good in a bittersweet way, that everyone and everywhere we are getting more and more confirmations that we as Jters....weren't imagining things. We know what we saw and we know what was there...what the hell happened in Season 5, I have no idea!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                    Thanks for this RH...

I've always thought that John came to life in the series when he first met Teyla. After he met her, he found a reason and a purpose.

It's also good in a bittersweet way, that everyone and everywhere we are getting more and more confirmations that we as Jters....weren't imagining things. We know what we saw and we know what was there...what the hell happened in Season 5, I have no idea!
                    Exactly! You could just tell from the moment he met her that even if he could, he was not leaving the Pegasus Galaxy. And Teyla seemed so captured by him instantly. The fact that he wanted her on his team right away also says so much about how much he trusted her and needed her.

As for S5, it was such a dissappointment where John & Teyla were concerned. After S&R, which was just so full of JT, we just had our hearts ripped out and replaced with the plot device. I think what I miss most that did not happen in S5 was the humor and the fun that they all had in earlier seasons. S5 was way too serious all the time.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                    Forever!!

Comment

Help!!!
                      I'm getting a forbidden sight message when I try the link - am I doing something wrong????
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                      Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        Sure, the link to my LJ is --> LINKY <-- Top post when you arrive has all the rules and categories for the challenge
                        Thank you!!

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                        Thanks.
                        Must go check LJ..........
                        Spoiler:

The final scene- there's a moment I sooo wanted to capture the magic in the final scene of 'the Prodigal', where John talks to Torren & T makes that gurgling sound (which is a total 'awwww!' moment- not to mention I swear Teyla smiles at him......

YOU'RE the genious behind 'In Atlantis'? *mouth falls open*
                        I've been reading that for.......YONKS!
                        Ch 49- that's where I'm up to.
                        And I'm loving it- every bit is soooo cool!
                        And you've picked all my fav pairs too! S/J, J/T, And the K/R too! Yay! (if only they'd gone down that path in the show......me hate McKeller).

Will post a review soon on it- I'm aiming to get to ch 52....though 'In Atlantis' is having to fight for my attention with 'Eldest' by Christopher Paolini...........

WOW! I'm pretty sure I've never been called a genius when it comes to my writing before!! I am honored that you like In Atlantis so much! *does happy dance* THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

And I have 20 chapters of the spin off Vegas tag up on the site, so I hope you like that one too! I love writing dark John Sheppard!! I guess you haven't gotten to the part yet that ties in to Vegas...I think it happens around chapter 58 or so...

Thank you again so much! You made my night! Oh, and I just got Brisingr! I loved the first two, can't wait to read this one!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Hey sci, how you feeling now...Any better?

Yeah they are, I had such high hopes for S5, and after watching S&R I really thought this would be one of the best seasons to date.....Oh litle did we know what was in store And now i've lost faith in those involved (except Alan McC and Carl....At least they actually tried to use Teyla for something other than wallpaper) Do you like me new location

I was so excited after S&R too, and then it all just went downhill, not just as a J/T shipper, but in general. It's like the writers just gave up once they found out that it would be the last season. But I guess EATG proved that. There were a few good eps, but even the good ones weren't up to typical SGA standard. And from what we've heard from Joe and Jason at the con, they agreed!
                        And yeah - love the new location!!

Sorry You know what you should do? At least it worked for me, since above didn't work for you, this might not either though

Joe OT
                        Spoiler:
                        Have you seen Joe in Murphy Brown? It is the cutest thing ever And he's good in it too
                        Oooo....I wonder if I can find that somewhere. How many eps was he in?

Finally finished my con report (it only took my uni's email system going down for me to find the time
                        http://cazzblade.livejournal.com/4575.html Its friends locked (I think ) so just friend me if you aren't already

Thanks for posting the link Cazz. I want to read it but it is private. Do you mind friending me on there too?

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                        Thanks for this RH...

I completely agree Camy!! We did got confirmation on the DVDs, though it is always nice to get more.
                        &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Help!!!
                          I'm getting a forbidden sight message when I try the link - am I doing something wrong????
                          This is the link to just my LJ, does that help?

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
                          Thanks for posting the link Cazz. I want to read it but it is private. Do you mind friending me on there too?
                          Sure Are you the same username on LJ?

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Teyla need some support..

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...51#post9828351
                            sigpic

Comment

I completely agree with the JT talk! They trusted each other instantly in Rising, and the S&R scene only emphasized Shep's feeling. I still don't understand why it was in there if they didn't continue with it Now there's just a lot of disappointed people.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                              Sorry to se that I hope you feel better and it will be a better week
                              Besides i love your Martouf sig
                              Thanks Luciana made it

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
                              Oooo....I wonder if I can find that somewhere. How many eps was he in?
                              Just the one.. but he was in it a lot
                              Part 1
                              Part 2
                              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

I completely agree with the JT talk! They trusted each other instantly in Rising, and the S&R scene only emphasized Shep's feeling. I still don't understand why it was in there if they didn't continue with it Now there's just a lot of disappointed people.

Thanks Luciana made it

Just the one.. but he was in it a lot
                                Part 1
                                Part 2
                                Yeah, totally. Now, the pics where JF has his arms around RL from EatG make me quite sad I didn't bother about them before but after what JF said about The Dating Channel (LOL) at the con, I kinda wish they'd left that fun moment in. But it seems tptb were taking themselves too seriously by this point. They kinda ruined the show, don't you think?
                                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Working...
                                X