X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choose a title between

"What it means to be."

"For you I'll be."
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      She was just less organised than I was
      I heard that.
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        I heard that.
        :O Don't bash me, Christmas Nazi!

Comment

See my avatar? I just like spreading Christmas cheer. In October. LOL
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Apophis!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              Apophis!

WTH...?

off to work I go
              I have pegged my will to live behind the door - ASDA can't have it this week

Comment

WTH...?
                Chevron 7.2

Comment

She was just less organised than I was
                  I heard that.
                  HAhahahaha!! This is worth getting popcorn for

Also Linda you online by any chance?? Jack's home from Maui!! (YAY!!) and we are working on your gift

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

So, I'm using cc_mac's great fic idea of (Spoilers for Inquisition)

Spoiler:
                    writing an AU fic when Woolsey never came and the team were found guilty.

It's totally 100% a WIP. I'll try to update regularly. Remember, *try* So, here we go...

Spoiler:
                    He failed them.

As John walked into the cell with his friends, his family, guilt weighed him down. Not the guilt the elders of the coalition spoke against him and the Atlantis expedition, but the guilt of knowing that his people trusted him and he couldn’t protect them from a cruel punishment.

The door to the cell opened, the guard roughly pushing him inside. Three pairs of hopeful eyes looked at him.

Unable to speak, he shook his head slowly.

Teyla gasped, Ronon grunted and Rodney started babbling. “How could you not convince them, Sheppard? Did you forget what was at stake? Like our freedom?”

“Rodney,” Teyla interrupted, her voice more terse than normal. “I have no doubt John did all he could to defend the actions of Atlantis.” She took a deep breath. “I must speak to them. Perhaps with my connection to the Athosians, they will change their mind.”

John looked up in disbelief. “Don’t waste your time. They already had a verdict before they captured us.”

“Still,” she said, forcing her voice to stay strong, “I cannot allow for them to take me away from my son without a fight.”

John closed his eyes slowly, unwilling to see the pain on Teyla’s face. Damn, he thought, I should have fought harder, if only for her sake.

She walked to the cell door, her powerful steps portraying none of the fear she felt inside. “Allow me to speak to the council,” she said firmly to the closest guard.

Several seconds passed silently. The tension filled the cell, making it uncomfortable to watch the stand-off at the door: condemned versus freed. Finally, the man relented. “Very well,” he said stiffly. “But I would not expect for them to be pleased to see you.”

Quickly, he unlocked the door. Teyla turned back to the men. “I will return shortly. Hopefully, with more promising news.”

With a loud snap, the door shut. Rodney began pacing. “So, now what do we do?”

“We wait,” John answered simply.
                    Ooooh! I'm liking this.

I heard that.
                    :O Don't bash me, Christmas Nazi!
                    You're waaayy too early. But I suppose that won't stop you....
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

You're Crazy, Jess!!!
                      Cute Avi though.

I need an honest opinion for Spec's present. Any one willing to look??

Off to catch up.

Comment

Hmm... best post something then... but what to post...

Stay off the roads!!! TF is driving! It's doesn't matter if you're in another country, stay away!!

What? You told me to post

Ha! Victory is mine!
                        I thought you'd like that.

Haha, please do

I didn't. It's just that I get so many emails from you, I didn't think I'd need to put your name down

I've just written your (and Cazz's) Christmas card out

Oh, speaking of which, Lea, who should I address your card too?
                        OOOPs!! I'll PM you in a sec.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                        Thanks!! Ha, ha! Very funny....

You people are hilarious.

Thank you!!! -- See, Cazz, Lea - this is what you're supposed to say!

All those difficult words... How much time will I have to write or do something after I hear who I have??
                        NP hun.

Oh and Jess?

Spoiler:
                        I just wrapped my mum's christmas present up
                        *putting fingers in ears*

La la la la!!!! It's not Christmas time yet!!! I can't hear you!!!

Spoiler:

It's totally 100% a WIP. I'll try to update regularly. Remember, *try* So, here we go...

Spoiler:
                        He failed them.

As John walked into the cell with his friends, his family, guilt weighed him down. Not the guilt the elders of the coalition spoke against him and the Atlantis expedition, but the guilt of knowing that his people trusted him and he couldn’t protect them from a cruel punishment.

The door to the cell opened, the guard roughly pushing him inside. Three pairs of hopeful eyes looked at him.

Teyla gasped, Ronon grunted and Rodney started babbling. “How could you not convince them, Sheppard? Did you forget what was at stake? Like our freedom?”

“Rodney,” Teyla interrupted, her voice more terse than normal. “I have no doubt John did all he could to defend the actions of Atlantis.” She took a deep breath. “I must speak to them. Perhaps with my connection to the Athosians, they will change their mind.”

John looked up in disbelief. “Don’t waste your time. They already had a verdict before they captured us.”

“Still,” she said, forcing her voice to stay strong, “I cannot allow for them to take me away from my son without a fight.”

John closed his eyes slowly, unwilling to see the pain on Teyla’s face. Damn, he thought, I should have fought harder, if only for her sake.

She walked to the cell door, her powerful steps portraying none of the fear she felt inside. “Allow me to speak to the council,” she said firmly to the closest guard.

Several seconds passed silently. The tension filled the cell, making it uncomfortable to watch the stand-off at the door: condemned versus freed. Finally, the man relented. “Very well,” he said stiffly. “But I would not expect for them to be pleased to see you.”

Quickly, he unlocked the door. Teyla turned back to the men. “I will return shortly. Hopefully, with more promising news.”

I love it Jess!!

Choose a title between

"What it means to be."

"For you I'll be."
                        Shouldn't we know what the story is about first????

Congrats on all Milestones!!!

Wow, Cazz!! That's an awesome panel line up!!!

Comment

Woohoo! OT
                          Spoiler:
                          My cousin has finally got engaged!!! I honestly never thought it would happen cos her new fiance was married before in his early twenties and had said he didn't want to do it again But he had a ring specially made and proposed at the Grand Canyon!

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                            Very lovely!

Oh nice! I like the second one.

These are awesome too!

I have a fanfic question.

A couple of months ago, I began reading a JT fanfic set in the 1940s during WW2. Shep was deployed to an island in the Pacific where Weir was his contact...the governor or captain's wife. Teyla was a singer in a nightclub there and Ronon was her friend. I can't remember if I just got distracted from school and didn't finish it or if the fic wasn't complete. Anyway I've lost the link to it.
                            Does anyone know anything about this fic?
                            I can't remember the name of it or the author's name , but it was very good and I'd love to read the ending if possible.
                            I'm pretty sure I got the link from here.
                            Thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction. This fic has been on my mind for a while now.
                            Thanks cc...We always sem to miss each other

Oh I vaguely remember a fic like that!

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                            good greif!! i need to catch up on birthdays!!!

Mod. Poster. I was forced!!!
                            http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...sc004561-1.jpg
                            hehe...Silly Jason

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
                            I can't decide! They are all gorgeous
                            Thanks TJ

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                            *Waves*

Well as I'm sure we all suspected...John took a landslide victory in the Character Tournament... BUT I got to say...I am so happy Teyla made it up until there was just these two characters left standing... so wohooo for Teyla

So any ideas what we can do to keep us busy while we wait for The Prodigal next week... ???
                            Yep...Although I was living in hope more than expectation that Teyla would win, I'm more than happy with second place.....Like I said earlier at least it's not seventh or eighth like she usually is Hey she even beat Rodney and you know how much of a fanbase he has
                            sigpic

Comment

Woohoo! OT
                              Spoiler:
                              My cousin has finally got engaged!!! I honestly never thought it would happen cos her new fiance was married before in his early twenties and had said he didn't want to do it again But he had a ring specially made and proposed at the Grand Canyon!

Oh that is so cool and romantic!

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                                Awesome Sigs Linda
                                Np Lea
                                Thanks Donna

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                                Awesome artwork you guys! Cazzie, Lea, Linda... and some others...

--

Got my first driving lesson in less than 2 hours. *gulp*
                                Thank TF.....So how'd the driving lesson go...I passed my test years ago

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                I know some of you read it already, but I added to Chapter 4 of fic. So, it's not that short now.
                                Yeah, ok...I didn't wanna say anything at the time cause I thought I was losing it.....I had a feeling I read the first part before....I thought I was going insane

Hmm... best post something then... but what to post...

Stay off the roads!!! TF is driving! It's doesn't matter if you're in another country, stay away!!

What? You told me to post

Ha! Victory is mine!

Hahaha. It's not... it's just Scots v the world

It's posted but it's not visible yet I'll post the link once it's up (There's two)

Knew that would get you going my love It's the commentaries with the McFadden goal that get me... Clyde1's is legendary!

Ooohhhh! Have fun!
                                Yep It did.....Oh I love him commentating...Forget his name this moment in time....I think it's whispering something or other

I can sign up again if you want? I'm sure I could do a mean impression of Linda

Edit: *ponders* Have I already congratulated you? Hmm...

Congrats on 3,000 posts Laura!
                                I dare ya tae try

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                He failed them.

Yeah try...Which roughly translates an update every 7 months

Love the start though
                                Spoiler:
                                GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Teyla

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                                Did the Boss Die and leave you in charge? I'm busy as it is, I'm planning on having my story for Linda finished and omnline at ff.net by the 1st on next month, because it is NANOWRIMO!!!! I wanna be ready ready ready!!! So I gotta get working on Linda's fic before the 1st gets here otherwise it goes to the back burner for 30 days
                                NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....You can't put it on the backburner

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                                HAhahahaha!! This is worth getting popcorn for

Also Linda you online by any chance?? Jack's home from Maui!! (YAY!!) and we are working on your gift
                                I'm on now
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X