John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
    ITA. It seems to me that many first kisses in RL between two people who are obviously attracted to each other happen unexpectedly because one them has to make the first move even when the other does not expect it then. It can be even more unexpected if the two people don't know how the other one feels and they are keeping their feelings hidden. So I believe at first the recipient of the kiss would act shocked just because they don't know where this came from. Make any sense?
    Absolutely! ITA

I would have loved to have been Teyla there!!:-D
    Oh boy, yeah

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    mckay: http://www.smilescollection.com/smil...rs/sc_6144.gif

*points to siggie below* :-D
    Perfect

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    Spoiler:
    squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !
    Getting excited are you elf?

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    The air force offered Joe the flight so he would cut his hair for the show.. I think they werent too happy about him portraying an airforce officer with so much hair....:-p

Anyway Joe agreed.. gulps..... and was prepared to get a regulation haircut but MGM stepped in and refused to allow him to cut his hair... whew !!
    OMG, Shep without Teh Hair That's like.. SGA without Shep

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
    I have to show this off - Look what Zuz made me...

I love that. So appropriate with John comforting Teyla!!!! Isn't Zuz the greatest???
    That's so cute!!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Laura!! Help me :-S:-S They're talking about shaking Joe's hand and trying to strike up a conversation I think I'm going to hyperventilate!! ek: :-P
    I read that Did not help

*fails*

You're not helping!!!

What if I scratch him with a nail?? eek: Gah, I'm going insane :-S :-P *considers* Okay, too late for that :-P

Btw, what are you taking to get signed? We have our signing with Joe before the photo-op so we can't use that :-S I was thinking of doing some art... :-S
    We're getting the photo shoot Saturday at 1pm, and the signing Sunday morning at 11.30am, so I do hope we'll get our photo back in time to get it signed

I'm just getting those pictures for my dad to get signed. Not taking anything with me. Hadn't thought about that actually..
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Teyla needs your help!

If you wish to.

Morning, btw.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRkexJ-MBCQ

Just watched this again.. This is the most hilarious thing!! I just love Jack and Sam.
        I never get tired of seeing that

Thanks Gater!!!!!

Okay, what are you guys talking about???

Hee hee! I just watched it!

Love the smiley!! Where do you get them Linda?
        smileys and more smileys and ooh lookie, more smileys and Is that more smileys

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
        Absolutely! ITA

Oh boy, yeah

Perfect

Getting excited are you elf?

OMG, Shep without Teh Hair That's like.. SGA without Shep

That's so cute!!

I read that Did not help

We're getting the photo shoot Saturday at 1pm, and the signing Sunday morning at 11.30am, so I do hope we'll get our photo back in time to get it signed

I'm just getting those pictures for my dad to get signed. Not taking anything with me. Hadn't thought about that actually..
        So can I take down my anti V day sig now

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
        Teyla needs your help!

If you wish to.

Morning, btw.
        Vote laterz
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Gater!!!!!

Okay, what are you guys talking about???
          No problemo.
          Haha, I have a preoccupation with the hands of three men: Joe F, Matthew Gray Gubler & Hugh Laurie. They were talking about shaking Joe's hand and I was winding Cazz up... Cause we're going to the con in Bedford to meet Joe and Jason!
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Hey Guys!! I'm back.
            Had a busy couple of days.
            Spoiler:
            Friday did some cleaning and lots of cooking. Then went to church to do some decorating because a bunch of us were renewing our vows for Valentine's Day evening. So, when it came to Saturday, we were at church all day and most of the evening. We didn't get home until 8pm. It was really nice though.

I'm also fighting a cold and thinking of going back to bed.

I'll try to catch up later.

Snow!! Great Icons and don't stop making them. Looks like you catch Jess's icon bug.
            Last edited by scifan; 15 February 2009, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Hi everyone !
              ITA. It seems to me that many first kisses in RL between two people who are obviously attracted to each other happen unexpectedly because one them has to make the first move even when the other does not expect it then. It can be even more unexpected if the two people don't know how the other one feels and they are keeping their feelings hidden. So I believe at first the recipient of the kiss would act shocked just because they don't know where this came from. Make any sense?
              You do totally sense (Did I make one too )
              Makes perfect sense... and Teyla did get a bit of a shock... but as Joe said on the DVD commentaries... it was like ..stop..then more please. and who could blame Teyla after having being lip locked with those lips...
              Yeah he isn't my fav but I could make an effort LOL
              I hope you are doing better now!

Gorgeous!

I hope so too!!!

I'm sorry honey. But you are definitely among like types and people who love sci fi here! And we love you for it!

Gotta agree here. I never even thought once that it was sexual assault! I have seen so many similar "dominant" guy kisses on tv and movies. I too thought it was just the virus finally stripping his inhibitions away so he would kiss the woman he wants. And I'm pretty sure if the kiss and attack were reversed there would be no comments except that it was true love.

Is that commentary from Joe M? On the Conversion commentary? I don't remember it and I usually remember most of the Sheyla comments.

And just great general discussion on this - I agreed with pretty much everyone's comments!

Also...HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY Everyone!!! http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/p...tey_hearts.gif http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/p...lasparKiss.gif

Though I admit that I hate this holiday when I don't have a boyfriend...
              Thanks for sharing and thanks for your nice words but I'm not so desperate LOL I love you all

*points to siggie below*
              Amen (about Valentine day hey good news it's finished until next year )
              It was JF's commentary..

I don't really mind Valentines day... it's also my daughters birthday so that takes my mind off the romantic stuff.... lol..
              Happy Birthday to your daughter even a little late

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
              What's the matter Linda? You're more than welcome to join my friends and I in our Un-Valentines party. My one friend is the only RA in her building without a signifigant other so she is working the desk poor girl. And I'm stuck doing homework.

Speaking of, I should get back to reading Lady Oracle, only 37 pages left anyway.
              Oh too bad i missed it but with the way things is going on in my life now if you celebrate it always next year could I join you LOL
              I have to show this off - Look what Zuz made me...

I love that. So appropriate with John comforting Teyla!!!! Isn't Zuz the greatest???
              Wow it's totally awesome i love it
              Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              Vid rec..slightly OT:

http://arefadedaway.livejournal.com/280454.html

It's got some Teyla and Elizabeth...but an awesome vid celebrating the fact that girls rock.
              Thank you so much i love this vid GO GIRLS ! (sorry it's Linda fault )
              Originally posted by gater101 View Post
              Wedjatqi
              Spoiler:
              And in the darkness bind them. Season 5.
              Needs of the Body and Soul. One of my favourite fics EVER.
              I was sure she'd written more.. maybe she just told me to write them all instead, lol.

Mine
              Spoiler:
              Reflections on Return - AU, rated M for the secks
              Six Days - M, again for the secks
              Something Else - Again, with the secks.

Like I said, I was sure there was more. If you can, source one called "Nexus" by... I want to say Tielan but I'm not really sure. That, too, is one of my favourites
              Thank you so much for the links
              *fails*

You're not helping!!!

What if I scratch him with a nail?? Gah, I'm going insane *considers* Okay, too late for that

Btw, what are you taking to get signed? We have our signing with Joe before the photo-op so we can't use that I was thinking of doing some art...
              *scratching him with the nail* wow you're totally awesome (even if I would go crazy too I would be so shy that I'm sure they would think that I have a QI as high as a legume )
              Ok this is such a cool smiley I just had to show you guys

And now i'm off to bed
              LOL I love them
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRkexJ-MBCQ

Just watched this again.. This is the most hilarious thing!! I just love Jack and Sam.
              LOL thank you so much I really needed it but it's so true I'm sure every people in the word seeing this ep thought 'hey don't stress you're stuck with McGyver' LOL
              I never get tired of seeing that

smileys and more smileys and ooh lookie, more smileys and Is that more smileys

So can I take down my anti V day sig now

Vote laterz
              Thank you so much for all the links I love smileys
              Originally posted by gater101 View Post
              No problemo.
              Haha, I have a preoccupation with the hands of three men: Joe F, Matthew Gray Gubler & Hugh Laurie. They were talking about shaking Joe's hand and I was winding Cazz up... Cause we're going to the con in Bedford to meet Joe and Jason!
              So cool preoccupations
              sigpic
              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                Amen (about Valentine day hey good news it's finished until next year )

Thank you so much i love this vid GO GIRLS ! (sorry it's Linda fault )
                Yeah yeah blame me

Thank you so much for all the links I love smileys
                I love smileys too
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Hey Gusy!! I'm back.
                  Had a busy couple of days.
                  Spoiler:
                  Friday did some cleaning and lots of cooking. Then went to church to do some decorating because a bunch of us were renewing our vows for Valentine's Day evening. So, when it came to Saturday, we were at church all day and most of the evening. We didn't get home until 8pm. It was really nice though.

I'm also fighting a cold and thinking of going back to bed.

I'll try to catch up later.

Snow!! Great Icons and don't stop making them. Looks like you catch Jess's icon bug.
                  Hi Lea !
                  Oh this is so sweet I'm sure you had a great day I hope so Sorry about the cold I hope you feel well soon enough HUGS
                  (Ok I'm sure my afternoon will be really productive, watching smileys lol)
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Yeah yeah blame me

I love smileys too
                    I'm in the same state, I was depressed during all the week LOL (I motivated myself with TV ships LOL).

Yeah don't deny it this is all your fault
                    I love the scifi smileys too some or them are really too fun LOL
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

*lol* Guess we might har reports from people how there were several of the girls that fainted because they met Joe..and the prospect of talking to him and possible shaking his hand ...hilarious..would love to see that

Girls if I was able to get through meeting him,,talking to him, shaking his hand, having my arm around him and his arm around me..I'm sure you girls will do just fine
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                        *lol* Guess we might har reports from people how there were several of the girls that fainted because they met Joe..and the prospect of talking to him and possible shaking his hand ...hilarious..would love to see that

Girls if I was able to get through meeting him,,talking to him, shaking his hand, having my arm around him and his arm around me..I'm sure you girls will do just fine
                        LOL I can only imagine it would be awesome
                        Yeah the same with Michael Shanks, I only fear that my brain would fry definitely LOL
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Hi Lea !
                          Oh this is so sweet I'm sure you had a great day I hope so Sorry about the cold I hope you feel well soon enough HUGS
                          (Ok I'm sure my afternoon will be really productive, watching smileys lol)
                          I've created a monster

I'm in the same state, I was depressed during all the week LOL (I motivated myself with TV ships LOL).

Yeah don't deny it this is all your fault
                          I love the scifi smileys too some or them are really too fun LOL
                          Wasn't me
                          sigpic

Comment

I've created a monster

Wasn't me

Me neither
                            sigpic
                            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

So The Siege part 3 My mind is blank I don't watch that episode much, something seems off at the beginning of it to me (i.e. budget cuts )

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Battle of the Ships... round 16

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=63473&page=47
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X