• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
    oh! that's soo cute....

I wish they did throw him away...

Yep, it's red shirts....
    I wish they would throw him away too!

And didn't Zuz do a great job? I loved the Sam/Jack one so requested the Sheyla one. She is so great to take requests and just make them for everyone, isn't she?

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Yep the red shirts were expendable

And zuz rocks
    Thanks Linda. And yes, I so agree. I would love to ask her to make one of John in the Ancient chair, but I think it might be too complicated....
    &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Vid rec..slightly OT:

http://arefadedaway.livejournal.com/280454.html

It's got some Teyla and Elizabeth...but an awesome vid celebrating the fact that girls rock.
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Only if that dreaded day that starts with a V is cancelled at this party
        I'll get right on that.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        Links please...

Seems like it.. maybe it's the AU Joe they are talking about...

Thank you..

The air force offered Joe the flight so he would cut his hair for the show.. I think they werent too happy about him portraying an airforce officer with so much hair....

Anyway Joe agreed.. gulps..... and was prepared to get a regulation haircut but MGM stepped in and refused to allow him to cut his hair... whew !!

Really? Interesting.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
          Gater I don't suppose I could trouble you for some links???
          Certainly. Give me a ew minutes and I'll post them
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Laura!! Help me They're talking about shaking Joe's hand and trying to strike up a conversation I think I'm going to hyperventilate!!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Wedjatqi
              Spoiler:
              And in the darkness bind them. Season 5.
              Needs of the Body and Soul. One of my favourite fics EVER.
              I was sure she'd written more.. maybe she just told me to write them all instead, lol.

Mine
              Spoiler:
              Reflections on Return - AU, rated M for the secks
              Six Days - M, again for the secks
              Something Else - Again, with the secks.

Like I said, I was sure there was more. If you can, source one called "Nexus" by... I want to say Tielan but I'm not really sure. That, too, is one of my favourites

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Laura!! Help me They're talking about shaking Joe's hand and trying to strike up a conversation I think I'm going to hyperventilate!!

OMG.

Hands!

I watched an ep (THE ep) of House, with the hand earlier.

I just watched CM, where Spence has been kidnapped and his HAND.

And Joe's hand... touching his hair? God... They're trying to kill us both! Especially cause we'll be seeing them soon!

Comment

Geez you guys are never gonna get through this at this rate
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                    OMG.

Hands!

And Joe's hand... touching his hair? God... They're trying to kill us both! Especially cause we'll be seeing them soon!
                    Please, Cazz, catch Laura if she faints. I'd hate to laugh hear that she got a concussion because Joe said "hi"...LOL
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                      OMG.

Hands!

*fails*

You're not helping!!!

What if I scratch him with a nail?? Gah, I'm going insane *considers* Okay, too late for that

Btw, what are you taking to get signed? We have our signing with Joe before the photo-op so we can't use that I was thinking of doing some art...

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                        Please, Cazz, catch Laura if she faints. I'd hate to laugh hear that she got a concussion because Joe said "hi"...LOL

ahem...Oh yes, that would be terrible *clears throat*
                        sigpic

Comment

You expect my brain to be functioning enough to operate my arms??

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                            You expect my brain to be functioning enough to operate my arms??

You two are too much. Be sure to bring him something like a scarf or something. You know how us CAians are wimps when it comes to the cold weather.

Hey Linda...maybe I could buy you a ticket there just so you can videotape the fainting of all the people in the thread. "Whoops, there goes Elf, followed by Laura and oh dear, Cazz just knocked down the table Joe was sitting at. Here comes security."
                            sigpic

Comment

You two are too much. Be sure to bring him something like a scarf or something. You know how us CAians are wimps when it comes to the cold weather.

Hey Linda...maybe I could buy you a ticket there just so you can videotape the fainting of all the people in the thread. "Whoops, there goes Elf, followed by Laura and oh dear, Cazz just knocked down the table Joe was sitting at. Here comes security."
                              Oh I would pay good money to see that
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
                                Joe Flanigan participated in the Conversion commentary? Wow! I REALLY didn't remember that.... *goes off to watch the Conversion commentary*
                                It was very good! I believe he also says the Rachel was so nervous because it was her first on screen kiss and also because her parents were there to watch the taping. (I guess they wanted to see her kiss JF also!!LOL)

Sorry Linda - just realized that was already covered..did't mean to repeat.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                                Forever!!

Comment

Working...
                                X