Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Yep....I think I actually almost fell asleep at one point
    I cross-stitched through the entire episode. And kept thinking, why did they waste this episode on Carson? Why??
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      JT are massively losing this round

Has everyone red the 'Vision Statement Thread'? I know I have been Tis interesting, doesn't look like things will change with the C&R folder for a while Mainly just how they are going to set up the SGU one and seeing as I'm not going to watch it it won't make much difference for me

Doesnt make any difference to me either.. won't be watching SGU and its pretty much the same stuff that gets brought up all the time... but I doubt it will ever change as fans will always have different opinions and some just dont like when others don't agree with how they see things....

I think general discussion threads are a lot better anyway as anti threads just tend to breed negativity and some just love to complain.. if it's that bad and there is NOTHING left you enjoy why not move on..... though I tend to steer away from both negative and pro threads...except for anti Keller.. I post there occasionally..

I'm not sure I'll hang around after the show is over anyway.... season five really has been a disappointing season ... and its sad to see SO MANY fans disappointed as to how it's turned out.. I had a lenghty discussion with some friends on MSN who have moved on from GW because season 5 just didnt interest them .. and these are not just shippers.... mostly non shippers..but they all commented on how they missed Teyla this season and how they missed the John/Teyla interaction.. I was pleasantly surprised that so many non shippers liked their interaction and none of them had a problem with JT ending up together....and most of them expected them to...and were just as gobsmacked as we were that they suddenly just dropped it....

At least the ptb confirmed that JT were to be the canon ship and circumstances just changed that for them... its a shame that they couldnt have had the guts though to go in a different direction with the pregnancy thing and keep them together.. but I guess they saw it as too challenging...

It's also nice to know that Rachel and Joe were always supportive of a JT relationship and when MG was answering the question about JT at Comic Con this year, it was also nice to hear Joe say he was up for it...

Joe always confirmed that there was sexual tension between them.. and I think that was abundant in seasons 1-4...sigh... it's a shame that the ptb squashed it and didnt allow any of the characters really to show any emotion or feelings in season 5..... except McKeller of course..

But it's not over yet and we still have the movies.... and hopefully tpb have realised that McKeller hasn't gone down that well and that many were disappointed in the lack of JT and they take steps to rectify it in the movie...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        I cross-stitched through the entire episode. And kept thinking, why did they waste this episode on Carson? Why??
        Yeah what a wasted ep for my doctor baby...That's two eps he was wasted on
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah what a wasted ep for my doctor baby...That's two eps he was wasted on
          For someone who doesn't like children you have a lot of babies...
          sigpic

Comment

They're all wated on this show. It has gone from SG:A to SG:McSheppard to SG:McKeller.

The latter of which is the ultimate soap opera. TPTB just don't know how to handle relationships; I am so glad they didn't ruin JT in this way.
            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
              For someone who doesn't like children you have a lot of babies...
              *hits blue with a fish* Yeah i've got an addiction for hitting folks with fish

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
              They're all wated on this show. It has gone from SG:A to SG:McSheppard to SG:McKeller.

The latter of which is the ultimate soap opera. TPTB just don't know how to handle relationships; I am so glad they didn't ruin JT in this way.
              Me too
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post

John: Teyla...I love you, but I'm not *in* love with you.
                Teyla: (crying) Who is this other woman?
                John: It's...it's....
                Teyla: Tell me, I can handle it.
                John: The city itself.
                Teyla: NOOOOOOO!!!!

Are you kidding me? If there was a season 6, I was waiting for a Shep v Keller showdown for who got to spend more time with Rodney.

Spoiler:
                Keller: Well, he confessed his love to me when he was dying!
                Sheppard: Yeah, well he spends all of his spare time racing RC cars with me!
                Keller: You...you cad!
                Sheppard: You McShep hater!
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Lovely post Blue

Are you kidding me? If there was a season 6, I was waiting for a Shep v Keller showdown for who got to spend more time with Rodney.

Spoiler:
                  I would have liked seeing that! Shep taking her down of course With bantos sticks and Teyla cheering him on from the sidelines

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Ok can someone please smack me up side the head again -

Spoiler:
                    I went somewhere I promised never ever to go again and now I'm really, really sorry. Why do I do this to myself?

Now I really really some JT!

Forever!!!!
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                    Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                      Ok can someone please smack me up side the head again -

Spoiler:
                      I went somewhere I promised never ever to go again and now I'm really, really sorry. Why do I do this to myself?

Now I really really some JT!

Forever!!!!
                      Where did you go?
                      sigpic

Comment

Linda what have you been keeping from us !!

Spoiler:
                        And she said she hates babies....

Spoiler:
                        Ahhhhhh!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Where did you go?
                          The other ship thread.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                          Forever!!

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                            Ahhhhhh!! [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c192/russell19/lindababies.jpg
                            Oh man! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              Ahhhhhh!!
                              *wipes spit from monitor*

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                              The other ship thread.
                              Oh you didn't....
                              sigpic

Comment

John: Teyla...I love you, but I'm not *in* love with you.
                                Teyla: (crying) Who is this other woman?
                                John: It's...it's....
                                Teyla: Tell me, I can handle it.
                                John: The city itself.
                                Teyla: NOOOOOOO!!!!

Spoiler:
                                Hehe...

That is probably the route the show would have taken... TheMcSheller love boat...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X