• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
    The other ship thread.
    I don't mind that ship but even I find that place scary

And Blue

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      John: Teyla...I love you, but I'm not *in* love with you.
      Teyla: (crying) Who is this other woman?
      John: It's...it's....
      Teyla: Tell me, I can handle it.
      John: The city itself.
      Teyla: NOOOOOOO!!!!
      IT'S MY FAVOURITE EPISODE YET!! Lol

Are you kidding me? If there was a season 6, I was waiting for a Shep v Keller showdown for who got to spend more time with Rodney.

Spoiler:
      Keller: Well, he confessed his love to me when he was dying!
      Sheppard: Yeah, well he spends all of his spare time racing RC cars with me!
      Keller: You...you cad!
      Sheppard: You McShep hater!
      LOL.

Sheppard: Well whose name was it he called as he ran down the corridor? Who was it he went to when he was terrified! ME! NOT YOU! Bwahahahaha!
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        *wipes spit from monitor*

Oh you didn't....
        I did
        Spoiler:
        and there is major squee going on over there because of something JF supposedly says in the new issue of Stargate magazine. Am I allowed to say this here?
        sigpic
        Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
        Forever!!

Comment

I did
          Spoiler:
          and there is major squee going on over there because of something JF supposedly says in the new issue of Stargate magazine. Am I allowed to say this here?
          pfft...I wouldn't worry about anything like that...Thngs are taken out of context all the time
          sigpic

Comment

I did
            Spoiler:
            Do tell

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
              Do tell
              OK -
              Spoiler:
              They claim that JF said he would have preferred a romantic relationship with a leading lady, preferably his boss, because it would have made the tension greater. Well they are all saying that he preferred J/E because of that. Now I know the only sexual tension there was was between John & Teyla, but it was still disturbing.

Forever
              sigpic
              Forever!!

Comment

pfft...I wouldn't worry about anything like that...Thngs are taken out of context all the time
                True! That makes me feel better.
                sigpic
                Forever!!

Comment

OK -
                  Spoiler:
                  They claim that JF said he would have preferred a romantic relationship with a leading lady, preferably his boss, because it would have made the tension greater. Well they are all saying that he preferred J/E because of that. Now I know the only sexual tension there was was between John & Teyla, but it was still disturbing.

Forever
                  Yeah I went and had a look, lol. What gets me is the "WIN WIN WIN" bit underneath it. When did it turn into a competition? Once their ship dive bombed? Even if it's true, JF and RL have said on multiple occasions that there is something between J&T. Even our PTB have said so. *shrugs* Should it not be us screaming "win, win"? Even after Kanaan, Joe and Rachel's decision to play John jealous says a lot. *shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                    Linda what have you been keeping from us !!

Spoiler:
                    And she said she hates babies....

Spoiler:
                    Ahhhhhh!!
                    Freakin hilarious
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

True! That makes me feel better.
                      Well that's what familys for

Yeah I went and had a look, lol. What gets me is the "WIN WIN WIN" bit underneath it. When did it turn into a competition? Once their ship dive bombed? Even if it's true, JF and RL have said on multiple occasions that there is something between J&T. Even our PTB have said so. *shrugs* Should it not be us screaming "win, win"? Even after Kanaan, Joe and Rachel's decision to play John jealous says a lot. *shrugs*
                      Because we don't gloat

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      Freakin hilarious
                      Yeah yeah pick on Linda If it wasn't so funny i'd be upset

naaaaaaaaaaaaaa jk
                      sigpic

Comment

Exactly, and Teyla is alive and present. I completely agree with your last sentence. Even after Kanaan, John was still playing jealous. Even now, even though I wouldn't call it jealous, he still has that look of longing from time to time (oh yeah - when they are on screen together or when she is even in the ep). And there is still hope.

Forever
                        sigpic
                        Forever!!

Comment

Agreed It's swings and roundabouts until something is made canon (which some Sparky's do delusionally say JE is ). Which considering that Weir is no longer in SGA and Teyla is in a relationship with someone else, doesn't look like that will happen any time soon. The attitute of Sparky's is one of the reasons why I don't go in there, with the expection of one or two of them who I find very reasonable people.

JF has said somethings about JT in the past now he's saying a relationship with his boss, could be meaning Carter for all we know Doesn't really mean anything til its made canon
                          What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Because we don't gloat
                            Not often, anyway

Rockhound - yeah totally. In that episode this season.. Where he demands that she leave... the look. *sighs* Even the "Weir" charater of
                            Spoiler:
                            Ghost in the Machine assumed that Teyla's baby daddy was Sheppard.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                              Agreed It's swings and roundabouts until something is made canon (which some Sparky's do delusionally say JE is ). Which considering that Weir is no longer in SGA and Teyla is in a relationship with someone else, doesn't look like that will happen any time soon. The attitute of Sparky's is one of the reasons why I don't go in there, with the expection of one or two of them who I find very reasonable people.

JF has said somethings about JT in the past now he's saying a relationship with his boss, could be meaning Carter for all we know Doesn't really mean anything til its made canon
                              *dies at that thought*

That would be amazing!

Comment

Not often, anyway

Rockhound - yeah totally. In that episode this season.. Where he demands that she leave... the look. *sighs* Even the "Weir" charater of
                                Spoiler:
                                Ghost in the Machine assumed that Teyla's baby daddy was Sheppard.
                                Yep....Ronon knows also Remember Sunday Sorry to bring that up
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X