John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Oh, please. If there were any, I didn't notice.
    Spoiler:
    I was too into her kicking butt!!!
    Yeah well wait till YC gets here

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Great update...

Spoiler:
    Poor John... I'm sure he knows it really wasn't Teyla..that she wasn't herself.. but I'm guessing he is confused if he is not sure what is going on..and I feel for Teyla when she learned she was the one to hurt him this badly..

Thanks for the Vegas pics ... darn that man looks mighty fine in the second pic... phewww it got hot in here.. to much hotness.. now I got two different handsome boys to check out on my comp for new pics..

Great addition..

Spoiler:
    I can totally see Teyla making sure she can get away and attack when they least expect it
    Now I do hope she can get out of there and get to John.. unless something happens to her before
    Well that's up to gater now

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
    Heh, I was hinting at our little whump RR from waaaaaaaaaay back
    poor John is still all cold and injured in that hut! *sobs*

that was actually pretty good.
    Thanks...Not bad for a non writer huh

YAPPI

Thanks for the card ..saw it in my mail when I just got home from work...
    HAHAHA did you think of me when you saw that card.. really.. I didn't even knew they had those kinds of cards...I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it..
    What's it like...You so gotta tell us now
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

What's it like...You so gotta tell us now
      Haha ..
      Spoiler:
      it's 2 snowmen standing in front of a hole in the ice ..and one of them says we found the murder weapon.. and is fishing up a blowdryer..

Under it all it says CSI: Winter wonderland
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Haha ..
        Spoiler:
        it's 2 snowmen standing in front of a hole in the ice ..and one of them says we found the murder weapon.. and is fishing up a blowdryer..

Under it all it says CSI: Winter wonderland
        No way......That is so cool....And so you
        sigpic

Comment

No way......That is so cool....And so you
          Spoiler:
          *lol* I saw wrong..it was just a pool of water..guess the 3rd snowman was "killed" with the warm air of the blowdryer.. *lol*

Yeah I know.. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the card.. guess it's common knowledge I'm a CSI fan
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Spoiler:
            *lol* I saw wrong..it was just a pool of water..guess the 3rd snowman was "killed" with the warm air of the blowdryer.. *lol*

Yeah I know.. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the card.. guess it's common knowledge I'm a CSI fan
            You are...Well I would have never guessed So i'm guessing your happy with this seasons CSI NY then!
            sigpic

Comment

You are...Well I would have never guessed So i'm guessing your happy with this seasons CSI NY then!
              LOL Yes I am..you didn't know I was a fan

Happy with the season..no kidding..I'm freaking happy... excited.. thrilled.. and I love the pics that came out with the TVGuide with my favorite twosome
              This is by far the best season .. after the crap in season 4 I'm happy this season is so freaking great
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Woot! Laura squeed

I did no such thing.

Spoiler:
                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

LOL Yes I am..you didn't know I was a fan

Happy with the season..no kidding..I'm freaking happy... excited.. thrilled.. and I love the pics that came out with the TVGuide with my favorite twosome
                  This is by far the best season .. after the crap in season 4 I'm happy this season is so freaking great
                  Cool....I so gotta see it After I catch up with everything else
                  sigpic

Comment

Cool....I so gotta see it After I catch up with everything else
                    You let me know when you have seen it..I so want to know what you thought

I just adore the cover pic on TVGuide with my favorite couple
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Oh I will Might not be for a little while though

mmm nice....Looking as hot as ever
                      sigpic

Comment

Seriously?
                        Spoiler:
                        I don't mind DL, I'm not exactly pro them being together, I can put up with it though... but married??? Huh??

mmm nice....Looking as hot as ever
                        Now that I can agree on!

OT
                        Spoiler:
                        You (in general ) remember a while ago when I had that problem with my laptop and they tole me it was overheating. Well I was never convinced that was the problem cos my old laptop used to overheat all the time and it was boiling to touch whereas this laptop isn't . Well my laptop just fizzled out again like it was doing before but I realised its the charger that's overheated not the laptop The plug socket is down the side of my bed so the charger lies on top of my duvet and under a cushion, hense overheating! I've put it in the kitchen to cool down, so if I disapear in half an hour its cos my battery has run out and the charger hasn't cooled down yet I debated putting it in the fridge but I don't think thats a very good idea

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Seriously?
                          Spoiler:
                          I don't mind DL, I'm not exactly pro them being together, I can put up with it though... but married??? Huh??

Now that I can agree on!

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          You (in general ) remember a while ago when I had that problem with my laptop and they tole me it was overheating. Well I was never convinced that was the problem cos my old laptop used to overheat all the time and it was boiling to touch whereas this laptop isn't . Well my laptop just fizzled out again like it was doing before but I realised its the charger that's overheated not the laptop The plug socket is down the side of my bed so the charger lies on top of my duvet and under a cushion, hense overheating! I've put it in the kitchen to cool down, so if I disapear in half an hour its cos my battery has run out and the charger hasn't cooled down yet I debated putting it in the fridge but I don't think thats a very good idea

Well you know me.....I'm anti marriage So I hope they don't get married

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          Um yeah...You don't wanna put it in the fridge

Well i'm going to bed now
                          sigpic

Comment

Seriously?
                            Spoiler:

Now that I can agree on!
                            Well it's everyday's life.,,
                            Spoiler:
                            and it's been told this season is the start to be more personal.. I hardly think it will be anytime soon,, but I don't mind it either..finally writers and producers that isn't scared to actually go down that road with a couple..

I love both Anna and Carmine.. and I love their characters.. writers, producers and themselves are pro this ship.. and after the uber crap that I was fed with in season 4,, I'm finally happy they steared away from that crap.. atleast they arn't as shi**y scared as the SGA writers seems to be about taking JT further..and I'm happy with that..
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

OT
                              Spoiler:

I advocate putting it in the fridge! See what happens.

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              I just did my nails, cropped em all nice and short and it's sooo weird being able to feel the keys under my fingers again, lol.
                              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                                I advocate putting it in the fridge! See what happens.

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                I just did my nails, cropped em all nice and short and it's sooo weird being able to feel the keys under my fingers again, lol.
                                Too late Already hooked back up

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                I haven't not had nails since I was born! I hate it when I break a nail cos I can't hold cuttlery properly

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X