John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    I'd be hugging my Teddy to... if I had one.
    Can you believe i've still got my first teddy that I got from my uncle when I was a baby And it's still in really good knick

Here's a Black Friday MP that I did before I knew about the article.

Ok now i'm glad we aren't as crazy as that over here
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Can you believe i've still got my first teddy that I got from my uncle when I was a baby And it's still in really good knick

Not in this aspect but i bet you are still crazy in other things I hear you guys throw a hell of a party
      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
        Not in this aspect but i bet you are still crazy in other things I hear you guys throw a hell of a party
        Well I don't personally but Scots in general sure know how to have a good time
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
          sci - that wallpaper is really fitting! And still nice (cause I know it´s fake whump )

And about that poor guy, just read it in the whump thread, here´s another article
          http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/...art_after.html

To think those maniacs still trampled on as THE MEDS WERE TRYING TO SAVE HIS LIFE!!! *speechless*
          It's so aweful how people act just to save a few dollars.

Aww, that so sweet.

Yeah. There's no need for it.

Comment

Thats crazzyyy! Did he get trampled or something?
            Read the article Snow!!

HOLY SMOKES......It's worse than a freakin cattle market... *crawls into corner and huggles mr Teddy*
            No kidding.

Not everyone has a vacation So I don't get what the big deal is with black friday....Can't you just shop at any time? *shrugs*
            You can, but the quote "big deals" are on Black Friday. Thank goodness "Cyber Monday" is significantly safer. The sales are online and you shop in PJ's.

Hiya Linda Long time to talky to you. and yeah black friday is pointless, id rather pay a bit more than have to wake up early and endure all the crazy people
            So true!! Pay a little more and save your sanity!!

I hear that. There's so many that Ive been missing.
            Like I've been missing House because NCIS is on at the same time. I love House, but NCIS comes first.
            This should help you

Oh, that's so AWFUL!!! How sad has our world become? It's bad enough when the bad guys are killing us, but to do it to your own people for material things is outrageous.
            Saddly, it happens.

Feel lucky Linda, feel lucky
            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Aww, that so sweet.

Yeah. There's no need for it.
              *blushes* I love my teddy They don't make them like that nowadays...

Ok bedtime for me, I've got footie tomorrow and it's an early kickoff
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                Read the article Snow!!

No kidding.

You can, but the quote "big deals" are on Black Friday. Thank goodness "Cyber Monday" is significantly safer. The sales are online and you shop in PJ's.

This should help you

Saddly, it happens.

I'm so glad people aren't like that here....Sure you get hussle bussle but that's mainly due to the big crowds but we don't get pushed out of the way by anyone or trampled on!
                sigpic

Comment

*blushes* I love my teddy They don't make them like that nowadays...

Ok bedtime for me, I've got footie tomorrow and it's an early kickoff
                  NIGHT LINDA!!!!!!!!!!

Do you still feel the same way about Black Friday now?

Comment

NIGHT LINDA!!!!!!!!!!

Do you still feel the same way about Black Friday now?
                    HELL NO...I am so glad we don't have that here

Well night night guys
                    sigpic

Comment

Read the article Snow!!

No kidding.

This should help you

Saddly, it happens.

what?? People shop in PJ´s ?! For real now??
                      And yeah, saving a few dollars isn´t worth it

night Linda, and congrats on having your car back!

Just read the RR part 4, snow! Great job

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                      picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

HELL NO...I am so glad we don't have that here
                        Thought so. NIGHT!!!

what?? People shop in PJ´s ?! For real now??
                        And yeah, saving a few dollars isn´t worth it
                        I shop in PJs!!! I heart amazon!!!

Take your pic: sanity or saving money?

Comment

Hi to everyone and i hope that everyone is having a great mini vacation

Ditto. I agree with you and yappi's hubby. Black Friday is an awful day. *shudders* I went to visit my padres and they live about 2 blocks away from a mall and gosh all these people where lined up since 5.
                          Yup, our store opened at 4am! and people were already waiting in line!. It truly is crazy!.

And if you add that
                          Spoiler:
                          a worker at Wal-mart got killed in the process
                          Black Friday seems to be a good day to avoid the stores.
                          That is sooo rediculous...i swear, it's like they go crazy or something!. Well today two guys got in a fight over parking!. One guy left bleeding while his poor little kid had to see him get punched!. Sooo stupid!.

Oh goodness hun.

I use to work at Walmart over ten years ago and I hated Christmas time, but Black Friday was the worse. My brother use to work for Brookstone in the malls, but he got a different job this year and is alot happier.
                          [/SPOILERS]
                          So you and your brother definitely know my pain lol. I really truly do hope that this is my last year working in retail.
                          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                            Well today two guys got in a fight over parking!
                            One of the reasons my Papa and I walked to the mall this morning IN THE RAIN! it was truly worth it though, me and Papa!
                            Spoiler:
                            I never met the man before, but he is my birth father, my birth mother though passed on three years ago from a car wreck BUT that did not make me sad about meeting my Papa! He's a sweet guy too!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hi everybody !
                              Yeah it made sense I don't know if i'll be competing in any more ship games!

Oh no...You're not getting the cold too are ya
                              I hope not I think it's only the fatigue (?) I hope you feel better
                              Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              RODNEY! Wake up, have some coffee, come on now buddy.... Somebody get the zat NOW!!

I'd send you my address, but my parents would freak out......

GOOD OT NEWS!!~~
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm 23 years old, and JUST MET my birth father yesterday, he took me shopping today (this morning) asnd we are going to dinner together tonight. He's really fun! Yesterday he gave me a Robin Wiliams standup on DVD, from the year I was born. Called, An Evening With Robin Williams. We watched it yesterday.

My Papa is so much fun!!
                              Wow congratulations if you're happy it's great news
                              I stayed and hid at home.

I love the sales, but not the time, but I didn't have the car today.

Hubby loves all the electronic sales. Like the BIG TV.

Oh!! I so don't miss working for retail during this time of the year. This is when you know who's naughty and who's nice.

Thanks hun for Reposting for me. ((HUGS))

Sounds fair and makes sense. Thanks hun.

I'll be looking in the mail and waiting!!

Speaking of cards!!!

I need some Addies. Can you guys PM them. I'm trying to be a good girl this year and mail some out.

I know. I love the pics she used

Hee hee!!!! Squeeeee!!!!

OH!!! That's awesome hun!!!! (((HUGS)))
                              Yeah so true
                              Believe me sug, I do to, but Black Friday just isn't worth it

Good for you!!
                              I didn't know what was Black Friday until yesterday but it seems to carry weel its name
                              HOLY SMOKES......It's worse than a freakin cattle market... *crawls into corner and huggles mr Teddy*

Not everyone has a vacation So I don't get what the big deal is with black friday....Can't you just shop at any time? *shrugs*
                              Yeah we haven't Thanksgiving not black friday LOL but from what I've read I will huggle Mr Teddy too
                              Thanks Jess!! Just got it.

I think it was well done and lets hope it stays that way.

I would perfer your residence addy, but if you don't want me to have it, I wouldn't mind an Email one.

I hear that. There's so many that Ive been missing.
                              Like I've been missing House because NCIS is on at the same time. I love House, but NCIS comes first.

Oh goodness hun.

I use to work at Walmart over ten years ago and I hated Christmas time, but Black Friday was the worse. My brother use to work for Brookstone in the malls, but he got a different job this year and is alot happier.

Oh, that's so AWFUL!!! How sad has our world become? It's bad enough when the bad guys are killing us, but to do it to your own people for material things is outrageous.

Hey Snow!
                              Its so sad.

I'd be hugging my Teddy to... if I had one.

Here's a Black Friday MP that I did before I knew about the article.

I don't know if I want to laugh LOL but it's really well done and it feats perfectly Yeah it's really sad I hate shop because I don't like crowd and work at this time in shop is difficult IMO glad for you and your brother
                              sci - that wallpaper is really fitting! And still nice (cause I know it´s fake whump )

And about that poor guy, just read it in the whump thread, here´s another article
                              http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/...art_after.html

To think those maniacs still trampled on as THE MEDS WERE TRYING TO SAVE HIS LIFE!!! *speechless*
                              Yeah I think it's a shame did you read some comments i don't know if it was meant to be sarcastic or what but I'm stunned and not happily
                              sigpic
                              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

OK...I gotta know what ep....I need a ep number ASAP I'm curious now I gotta see....Ok well I won't see tonight but I can watch it tomorrow after footie, it's an early kickoff
                                Lol,,okay I'll help you out it's epi 9 in their new season which is of course season 5... and the epi is called The Box... does that help

I think it was well done and lets hope it stays that way.

I would perfer your residence addy, but if you don't want me to have it, I wouldn't mind an Email one.
                                Yeah I know I hope it stays as good as it's been for this season.. and not to mention this epi for my lovely two characters

My residence addy...sure check your PM ,,,can I have yours to maybe
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X