John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Well, I don't think he minds shopping too much, but he's a manager of a retail store so he gets to deal with...um, interesting customers, all day. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ARE OUT OF iPODS?????"

LOL
    YAY!!! i survived Black Friday!!!!. OMG! i totally understand his hatred for it because i do too!. All those customers!!!...i want this, where is this, and just what you said....what do you mean you don't have anymore *fill in blank* UGH!. I'm just glad i'm home and this day is sooo done for me!.
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      *pouts* But I love shopping
      Believe me sug, I do to, but Black Friday just isn't worth it

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
      YAY!!! i survived Black Friday!!!!. OMG! i totally understand his hatred for it because i do too!. All those customers!!!...i want this, where is this, and just what you said....what do you mean you don't have anymore *fill in blank* UGH!. I'm just glad i'm home and this day is sooo done for me!.
      Good for you!!
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Hi to everyone and i hope that everyone is having a great mini vacation

Ditto. I agree with you and yappi's hubby. Black Friday is an awful day. *shudders* I went to visit my padres and they live about 2 blocks away from a mall and gosh all these people where lined up since 5.
        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post

Ditto. I agree with you and yappi's hubby. Black Friday is an awful day. *shudders* I went to visit my padres and they live about 2 blocks away from a mall and gosh all these people where lined up since 5.
          And if you add that
          Spoiler:
          a worker at Wal-mart got killed in the process
          Black Friday seems to be a good day to avoid the stores.
          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
            And if you add that
            Spoiler:
            a worker at Wal-mart got killed in the process
            Black Friday seems to be a good day to avoid the stores.
            Thats crazzyyy! Did he get trampled or something?
            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Good for you!!
              HOLY SMOKES......It's worse than a freakin cattle market... *crawls into corner and huggles mr Teddy*

Not everyone has a vacation So I don't get what the big deal is with black friday....Can't you just shop at any time? *shrugs*
              sigpic

Comment

HOLY SMOKES......It's worse than a freakin cattle market... *crawls into corner and huggles mr Teddy*

Not everyone has a vacation So I don't get what the big deal is with black friday....Can't you just shop at any time? *shrugs*
                Hiya Linda Long time to talky to you. and yeah black friday is pointless, id rather pay a bit more than have to wake up early and endure all the crazy people
                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Hiya Linda Long time to talky to you. and yeah black friday is pointless, id rather pay a bit more than have to wake up early and endure all the crazy people
                  Yeah, darn timezones

I could never do the whole black friday thing...I can't stand it when the shopping centres are mobbed...I usually get up early and get in for the shops opening when it's nice and quiet and i'm out of there by lunch time when it starts getting busy!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, darn timezones

I could never do the whole black friday thing...I can't stand it when the shopping centres are mobbed...I usually get up early and get in for the shops opening when it's nice and quiet and i'm out of there by lunch time when it starts getting busy!
                    I cant stand stores at all If it werent for the fact that i need to wear clothing then i wouldnt bother buying some I find the to chaotic and time consuming. So youll never find me going crazy on black fri.
                    sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Oh boy......Now I gotta se it...But I've got too many programs to catch up on as it is Too...many...shows...not...enough....hours...In...the....day
                      LOL I know what you mean.. but basically everything was put on hold for this epi..that one I just HAD to see,,I sure as heck wasn't gonna wait longer then I had to since I've wanted to see it ever since I've heard about it
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I cant stand stores at all If it werent for the fact that i need to wear clothing then i wouldnt bother buying some I find the to chaotic and time consuming. So youll never find me going crazy on black fri.
                        I wouldn't go crazy over it either...I hate crowds, all bussling and elbowing and shoving No thank you.....I like to take my time and have plenty room when I shop so i'm usually in early when it's quiet

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                        LOL I know what you mean.. but basically everything was put on hold for this epi..that one I just HAD to see,,I sure as heck wasn't gonna wait longer then I had to since I've wanted to see it ever since I've heard about it
                        OK...I gotta know what ep....I need a ep number ASAP I'm curious now I gotta see....Ok well I won't see tonight but I can watch it tomorrow after footie, it's an early kickoff
                        sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't go crazy over it either...I hate crowds, all bussling and elbowing and shoving No thank you.....I like to take my time and have plenty room when I shop so i'm usually in early when it's quiet
                          Yeah, agree with you there So how come you havent been in the anti-k thread very much lately Do ya spend your time at the pro doctor keller thread?
                          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                            Check your email.
                            Thanks Jess!! Just got it.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                            Lol ...oh yes indeed... let's just say they wrote something into the storyline just as SGA did.. for me I got to say Atlantis writers pale in comparison... CSI NY writers...now this is one heck of a season...and that is how you write it and use the talent to it's fullest...

squee indeed I'm still squeeing..and I'm gonna squee for a long time to come...best episode so far.. loved it..

By the way...what addies do you need.. sorry my mind isn't where it should be at the moment
                            I think it was well done and lets hope it stays that way.

I would perfer your residence addy, but if you don't want me to have it, I wouldn't mind an Email one.

Oh boy......Now I gotta se it...But I've got too many programs to catch up on as it is Too...many...shows...not...enough....hours...In...the....day
                            I hear that. There's so many that Ive been missing.
                            Like I've been missing House because NCIS is on at the same time. I love House, but NCIS comes first.

Oh goodness hun.

I use to work at Walmart over ten years ago and I hated Christmas time, but Black Friday was the worse. My brother use to work for Brookstone in the malls, but he got a different job this year and is alot happier.

Good for you!!
                            Oh, that's so AWFUL!!! How sad has our world become? It's bad enough when the bad guys are killing us, but to do it to your own people for material things is outrageous.

Hey Snow!
                            Its so sad.

I'd be hugging my Teddy to... if I had one.

Here's a Black Friday MP that I did before I knew about the article.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Thanks Jess!! Just got it.

I think it was well done and lets hope it stays that way.

I would perfer your residence addy, but if you don't want me to have it, I wouldn't mind an Email one.

I hear that. There's so many that Ive been missing.
                              Like I've been missing House because NCIS is on at the same time. I love House, but NCIS comes first.

Oh goodness hun.

I use to work at Walmart over ten years ago and I hated Christmas time, but Black Friday was the worse. My brother use to work for Brookstone in the malls, but he got a different job this year and is alot happier.

Oh, that's so AWFUL!!! How sad has our world become? It's bad enough when the bad guys are killing us, but to do it to your own people for material things is outrageous.

Hey Snow!
                              Its so sad.

I'd be hugging my Teddy to... if I had one.

Here's a Black Friday MP that I did before I knew about the article.

Spoiler:
                              Great MP hun
                              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

sci - that wallpaper is really fitting! And still nice (cause I know it´s fake whump )

And about that poor guy, just read it in the whump thread, here´s another article
                                http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/...art_after.html

To think those maniacs still trampled on as THE MEDS WERE TRYING TO SAVE HIS LIFE!!! *speechless*

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                                picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Working...
                                X