John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    I pasted the wrong url! I obviously still hadn't recovered Why didn't anybody tell me? I'll try again: Yes I've seen the Vegas pics

Was that a waith I saw? vegas spoilers
    Spoiler:
    The pic of the dude w/ white hair in an awsome grey tee? Do you know?
    Last edited by Skydiver; 29 October 2008, 04:37 AM.
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
      Spoiler:
      Was that a waith I saw? The pic of the dude w/ white hair in an awsome grey tee? Do you know?

Vegas:
      Spoiler:
      Yup!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Vegas:
        Spoiler:
        Yup!!!!!
        *panting* he's hot!!!
        Spoiler:
        I love guys w/ long, pretty, white hair!!! (coughLEGOLAScough)

Comment

I uploaded this recently. This is the clip i was talking about earlier where the cast starts dancing and singing sorta. Does anyone know the name of the song or if it is a song? Stargate Cast forms a band
          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            NP Tey.
            Hmmm looks like I only have Tempest, Oh well, I'll use that, maybe Maltesse (sp?) would lok better?

Oh and Sci was wondering something (yet again)....
            Spoiler:
            I haven't gotten a response yet other then "you may use the screenshots, as long as you credit where you got them from" Some of the screenshots are Li and I, but still am waiting on a final "OK" from Kooluis about a few of the pictures. ALSO I have full permission from Li herself to use a few pictures from her CD mySELF, and uhm,... well, I'm at a loss of how to make a good wallie with GIMP. you think you could do it?? I can VM you the place where the pics are stored if you like
            Last edited by Princess Awinita; 28 October 2008, 06:42 PM.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
              I uploaded this recently. This is the clip i was talking about earlier where the cast starts dancing and singing sorta. Does anyone know the name of the song or if it is a song? Stargate Cast forms a band
              Do I even *want* to watch that??
              Mckay Mole Rap

Comment

Do I even *want* to watch that??
                Mckay Mole Rap
                No its not a fan vid. Its an expert form The Game commentary. I would never do one of those!
                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

*panting* he's hot!!!
                  Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  I perfer Lian NiShang from Legend of The White Hair Maiden (AKA Legend of the White hair Demoness),
                  Spoiler:
                  Yes I am a fan of Shui Ling, hey the woman can fight dangit!!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

No its not a fan vid. Its an expert form The Game commentary. I would never do one of those!
                    ok!!! I'll have to bookmark it! I gotta sleep!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      I perfer Lian NiShang from Legend of The White Hair Maiden (AKA Legend of the White hair Demoness),
                      Spoiler:
                      Yes I am a fan of Shui Ling, hey the woman can fight dangit!!
                      White hair in general is hot! my all time fav. is Storm!! But as much as I love white hair, I would NEVER dye my pretty red hair!!!

Comment

Well, I'm off to bed but before I go heres the Scifi promo for Prodigal Looks promising
                        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

White hair in general is hot! my all time fav. is Storm!! But as much as I love white hair, I would NEVER dye my pretty red hair!!!
                          I iz a naturally white, only right now my hair is more of a off wihte due to dying it black for Dragon*Con over Larbor Day weekend in Atlanta, only thing is my hair is a.... uhm.... total birdsnest so to speak....

Comment

Im a bit Stuck on what to make for Camys Birthday any ideas anyone ?
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

If anyone hasnt voted yet in the fav pairing game.. John and Teyla could do with some support. They need some more votes or won't go through into the next round.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59822&page=20
                              sigpic

Comment

*panting* he's hot!!!
                                Spoiler:
                                I know:Vegas
                                Spoiler:
                                He doesn't look bad for a Wraith.
                                I love Legolas.

I have the DVD set, but I haven't seen that. Thanks.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                                Hmmm looks like I only have Tempest, Oh well, I'll use that, maybe Maltesse (sp?) would lok better?

Oh and Sci was wondering something (yet again)....
                                Spoiler:
                                I haven't gotten a response yet other then "you may use the screenshots, as long as you credit where you got them from" Some of the screenshots are Li and I, but still am waiting on a final "OK" from Kooluis about a few of the pictures. ALSO I have full permission from Li herself to use a few pictures from her CD mySELF, and uhm,... well, I'm at a loss of how to make a good wallie with GIMP. you think you could do it?? I can VM you the place where the pics are stored if you like
                                Whenever you're ready hun. And I will do my best.
                                That would be great for sending it through VM.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                                Im a bit Stuck on what to make for Camys Birthday any ideas anyone ?
                                I'm sure she'll love no matter what you do.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                                If anyone hasnt voted yet in the fav pairing game.. John and Teyla could do with some support. They need some more votes or won't go through into the next round.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59822&page=20

Thanks for the link hun.

Comment

Working...
                                X