Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    1. oh
    2. off of (I think) Sci-Fi World.... (I THINK)
    3. In reality though, i'm 23 (still got 97 years to go before I die though!!)
    4. Like it? the poem is aslso a song, only thing being that it is sadly not on the CD BUT it is a good poem titled, "Finding the Hidden Inner Self" it fits the pictire me thinks I have anoter only it is far too long... though i do have a good background picture to use for a possibly a sig or a thing to put up on DA...
    thanks!!!

I feel really young all of the sudden (cough16cough). But thankfully I'm *NOT* the youngest one on the site! (That title has been passed to WingedPegasus!)
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post

Just curious, how old are you?

And driving isn't that hard, it's the written test that nearly killed me!!! (but I passed and have my permit!! YAY!!)
      How old do you think I am?

I'm good at the theory... it's the driving that sucks for me It's the reason I am sleepless tonight
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        How old do you think I am?

I'm good at the theory... it's the driving that sucks for me It's the reason I am sleepless tonight
        17-18ish

I gotta go to bed! Nite!!
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

17-18ish

LOL, Laura, she thinks you're a young one. It's just because out here everyone gets their license by 16 or so...
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

17-18ish

Lol. Awww.
            Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            LOL, Laura, she thinks you're a young one. It's just because out here everyone gets their license by 16 or so...
            I'm not that old!

I'm 20

Comment

Excellent writing gator.....

Sci - OT -
              Spoiler:
              As far as Dark Planet, I'll look into it I've just recently started a story about demon hunters that I'm hoping will get finished.

How are you? What are you up to?

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                Elimination is over for this time..and we are starting on the new round...

Vote for top 7
                Stargate Atlantis Pairing Tournament
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59932&page=15
                Just voted. Thanks Nina.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                *pops in* OK, took the better part of the day to actually clean up the picture BUT the end result is just beautiful, what do you guys think? took me a while to find the right color effects for the text, the font also took a while too...

Also... Sci
                Spoiler:
                I got the final say of YES that I may use the pictures as i please for the wallie, so it may or may not be tomrrow night when you get a VM with a link to the gallery that they are posted on
                Very nice Tey.
                Ok. sounds good hun.

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                Glad you liked it. I just found out that the US dvds dont have the whole behnd the stargate Secrets Revealed so that just means no dancing Shep for me

Hope youre right
                Spoiler:
                About the keller/rodney thing

Hope ya feel better.
                Thanks Snow.
                OT
                Spoiler:
                I think I'm gonna take some meds soon and go back to bed. I gotta take advantage of my day off and try to get better before tomorrow and weekend.

So what's new? I feel pure bleh just now Tummy hurts
                Uh oh. That's not good. Get better hun.
                ((HUGS))

What do you guys think of this?

Spoiler:
                Her skin was cashmere beneath the tips of his fingers, her silken hair a gentle curtain against the back of his hand, her upturned eyes the picture of dark solemnity and he felt the pull inside his chest again. The wind wafted across them, whipping the sea up to meet them with the faintest whisper of water against their cheeks. The obsidian sky lay motionless above them, a dark canvas left blank for the stars to spatter, for the silver wisps of cloud to mar.

Behind them, the desolate city stood, towering over them with its overbearing emptiness. The stillness of their pier was mirrored in the city’s halls, in the empty rooms, in the powerless labs.

It wasn’t the same when there was no one there to make it feel like home.

The silver island of hope lay barren, the elements its’ only company, their breaths the only life. And even then he wasn’t sure that they were real. The moons’ ethereal glow cast them into diaphanous shadows, milky and opaque and he wondered if the moons had always chilled him so.

John could feel the desolation seep into his bones like a poison, the City crying out for them to stay, to seek harbour there like they had years before.

“I will find you there.”

He sighed, the breath crystallising in the air before him, dropping onto her perfect features.

Oh very nice hun. I love the details you discribe.
                Spoiler:
                My eyes keep watering up because of my head cold, but I hope to read your fic some time today. Did you post Awry on LJ too??

mine is too!!! but usually it has a *ton* of moose on the very top, to keep the hairline flat!!

me to!!

Just curious, how old are you?

And driving isn't that hard, it's the written test that nearly killed me!!! (but I passed and have my permit!! YAY!!)

AWSOME!!!

pretty!! that's ancent right?

WTF!?!?!? Ugh. Now I have to go get new DVDS!!!

An ode to Sci-Fi (done for a Creative Writing Poem project due Friday!!)
                NO STEALY!!!!

Spoiler:
                Sci-fi
                Oh my glorious, wondrous world.
                You guide my hand
                You guide my thoughts.
                Such glory is the world of Sci-fi!
                Hey Flo,
                Spoiler:
                I don't know too many that don't like him.

Short ode, but to the point. Great job hun.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                Excellent writing gator.....

Sci - OT -
                Spoiler:
                As far as Dark Planet, I'll look into it I've just recently started a story about demon hunters that I'm hoping will get finished.

How are you? What are you up to?
                Hey MrsB.
                Spoiler:
                That's ok, hun. I'm still on the edge of my seat waiting to see what has happened to Shep.

I got a slamming head cold, but hoping to take advantage of my day off from babysitting to recoup.

Otherwise, I'm not up to too much.

How about you? You and the kids getting ready for tomorro???

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Hey MrsB.
                  Spoiler:
                  That's ok, hun. I'm still on the edge of my seat waiting to see what has happened to Shep.

I got a slamming head cold, but hoping to take advantage of my day off from babysitting to recoup.

Otherwise, I'm not up to too much.

How about you? You and the kids getting ready for tomorro???
                  Yo OT
                  Spoiler:

LOL Me too.

That sucks but its going around now which is better than during the major holidays right.

You been writing anything lately?

We don't get the kids tomorrow until around 8 or 9. Hey don't forget this is the weekend to set back your clock.

Hey so what do you think of Chloe/Davis/Jimmy?

Comment

Yo OT
                    Spoiler:

LOL Me too.

That sucks but its going around now which is better than during the major holidays right.

You been writing anything lately?

We don't get the kids tomorrow until around 8 or 9. Hey don't forget this is the weekend to set back your clock.

Hey so what do you think of Chloe/Davis/Jimmy?
                    OT
                    Spoiler:
                    That's right. That would suck around the holidays. I guess we'll celebrating early this year with my side of the family. Because will be having her in-laws over, my aunt wants to celebrate the Sunday before. Plus, my bro works at the gift shop at Old Sturbridge Village and I guess he has to work that day.

I haven't started Chapter 5 yet. I have some ideas though. It's a pretty angsty story, so I'm hoping to think of something to lighten up for a little bit. Does that make sense?

I had a feeling that there was a bit of something between Chloe and Davis. I guess we'll have to see what happens. Just another typical triangle.
                    I'm sure they will milk it for the entire season.

Comment

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      That's right. That would suck around the holidays. I guess we'll celebrating early this year with my side of the family. Because will be having her in-laws over, my aunt wants to celebrate the Sunday before. Plus, my bro works at the gift shop at Old Sturbridge Village and I guess he has to work that day.

I haven't started Chapter 5 yet. I have some ideas though. It's a pretty angsty story, so I'm hoping to think of something to lighten up for a little bit. Does that make sense?

I had a feeling that there was a bit of something between Chloe and Davis. I guess we'll have to see what happens. Just another typical triangle.
                      I'm sure they will milk it for the entire season.
                      OT
                      Spoiler:

Early Thanksgiving? Thats cool though right......Are you cooking?

Yes it makes sense. Can't wait!

At least in this story's triangle, he's also a terrible monster just waiting to happen. I guess there's some good Doomsday stuff coming up, maybe Chloe will bring the true monster out in him.

Comment

Well, Goodnight everyone.
                        Feeling crappy tonight, I think it's another cold.
                        I hope you're feeling better today Lea! *hugs*
                        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Iz bored

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

OT
                            Spoiler:

Early Thanksgiving? Thats cool though right......Are you cooking?

Yes it makes sense. Can't wait!

At least in this story's triangle, he's also a terrible monster just waiting to happen. I guess there's some good Doomsday stuff coming up, maybe Chloe will bring the true monster out in him.
                            OT
                            Spoiler:
                            It's the Sunday before Thanksgiving. So, it's not toooo early.
                            I'm sure I will make something. My cousin is allergic to gluten and dairy. I usually try to make her a dessert she can eat. We'll see.

OH good. I'll see if I have time today.

OH that's true. I wonder how that will turn out.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                            I hope you're feeling better today Lea! *hugs*
                            Thanks hun. Me too.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Iz bored

That's so cute.

Comment

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              It's the Sunday before Thanksgiving. So, it's not toooo early.
                              I'm sure I will make something. My cousin is allergic to gluten and dairy. I usually try to make her a dessert she can eat. We'll see.

OH good. I'll see if I have time today.

OH that's true. I wonder how that will turn out.

Thanks hun. Me too.

That's so cute.
                              ot
                              Spoiler:
                              Hey Hun how are doing Today? soerry about your cold getting worser
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Wow this thread has been active today

Cazz. how long til Bedford now?

Comment

Working...
                                X