Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Congrats to thread for 95,000 posts....
    Woooohooooo!!!! Thanks for pointing that out MrsB!!!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    Thanks Hun and you too ill be Online tonight My tooth has calmed down a bit plus if i am on and dont answer StraIght awAy then ill be doing Birthday gifts OkaY
    NP hun and yep, I'll be on tonight. OK.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Happy birthday wraithlord! I hope today is full of wonderful awesomeness!!

Have a pic fic!

Freefall
    Great job Jess!!!
    And see how much Mckay liked it.

Spoiler:

Comment

OT
      Spoiler:
      I won't be on much today. Midgetman missed the bus today(wasn't his fault and kinda a long story. ) So, he's totally bummed with missing kindergartner. I told he can place computer games after. That helped a bit.

Where is everyone today?

Here's a pic spam

Spoiler:

Comment

AIEEEEEEE!!!!
        Spoiler:
        My parents got in a cra crash last night, thankfully the TTen is only minor body damage and easy to repair, but Mom is still in the hospita until tomrrow, the doctors want to be sure she is OK, Dad just got home from his stay over there just now. I'm worried for Mom though. In fact i was about to ask for some JT love, in fact could someone post that scene from Return Part 1 of Shep and Teyla when Shep is leaving Atlantis to go to Earth please? THANKS!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          AIEEEEEEE!!!!
          Spoiler:
          My parents got in a cra crash last night, thankfully the TTen is only minor body damage and easy to repair, but Mom is still in the hospita until tomrrow, the doctors want to be sure she is OK, Dad just got home from his stay over there just now. I'm worried for Mom though. In fact i was about to ask for some JT love, in fact could someone post that scene from Return Part 1 of Shep and Teyla when Shep is leaving Atlantis to go to Earth please? THANKS!
          I'm sorry to hear that... I hope for a speedy recovery to both your parents....

sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Don't go Linda!!!

No one volunteered earlier, but could you look at what I did for Spectrum. I'm not sure if its too much.
            I'm sorry you didn't catch me in time sci

Oh cool! Thanks Snow.

Oh, And I heard from Elf.

The operation went well. She's home and has been sleeping most of the day.
            Oh that's great...Well tell her we're asking for her!

Before I go: What do you hope to see happen in Prodical??
            Prodigal
            Spoiler:
            Well I wanna see my ass kicking Athosian back I swear if she just stands there waiting to be rescued I will be so pissed I'll end up like Sylar and end up going nuclear

I'm hoping she gets cornered because we know what could happen when a mother gets cornered, right

I wanna see my Teyla in some serious fighting action Is that too mucdh to ask for

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
            Can't wait to read more It's about time Teyla's saves the boys!
            Indeedlidooda

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            Ask Linda Just after I joined the forum I remember congratulating her on 4,000 posts!

hmm, let's see...I do have a tendancy to ramble on and I have got a rather short attention span at times so I do tend to veer off topic occasionally

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
            Pretty good! Do you guys have it the same as us? Like... freaking difficult?
            We'll I passed my test years ago and the roads weren't nearly as busy as the are now So it wasn't as hard

Donna, Caz, sci...Lovin the artwork guys
            sigpic

Comment

No, we have 35 questions and you need 30 to pass IIRC, and then you have to do a hazard perseption test which is like a computer game and you have to select as soon as you see a potential hazard, I think you have to get 50 out of 80 or something for that.

I know, took her three years but she kept going She's just text me actually

TF, got a little quiz for you What word starts with V and rhymes with boat?

Holy crap...I'm glad I didn't have to go through that!

Have a pic fic!

Freefall
              Funny!

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              Don't be to sure about that... I managed to take the tube completely wrong in NY..and that was like either uptown or downtown...and managed to go the wrong way.. so me and trains and stuff they just don't mix *lol*
              Um yeah...Ok.....Remind me NEVER to go anywhere with you Who knows where we'd end up

Woooohooooo!!!! Thanks for pointing that out MrsB!!!

NP hun and yep, I'll be on tonight. OK.

Great job Jess!!!
              And see how much Mckay liked it.

I don't think he enjoyed it

OT
              Spoiler:
              I won't be on much today. Midgetman missed the bus today(wasn't his fault and kinda a long story. ) So, he's totally bummed with missing kindergartner. I told he can place computer games after. That helped a bit.

Where is everyone today?

Here's a pic spam
              I was at work Ooh my favourite kinda spam

AIEEEEEEE!!!!
              Spoiler:
              Oh my poor Kitty and Kitty's parents Well as long as you are all ok that's the main thing!
              sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday WL
                sigpic

Comment

Close...Snowmen, not Santas.
                  My mistake!

No santas or anytthing just the tree, lightsless, never took it down from five years ago....
                  OMG!

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                  I'm such a ditz i barely realized i forgot to post these for TJ4ever. I'm so sorry hun.(her birthday did pass right?)
                  Spoiler:

Love these hun, particularly the first one!

Have a pic fic!

Freefall
                  sigpic
                  Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    Oh my poor Kitty and Kitty's parents Well as long as you are all ok that's the main thing!
                    I'm fine, it was just my parents, thankfully only slight body damage that is easy to repair to the car, my dad is currently doing that right now. Mom just called from the hospital and wants to come home, but the doctors say not until tomrrow morning Oh well, at least she is fine by the sounds of it.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Ohhh, you went with that one did ya? It's fab

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Great job jess!!!
                        And see how much mckay liked it.

Spoiler:
                        Ha ha ha!!!!!
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I'm fine, it was just my parents, thankfully only slight body damage that is easy to repair to the car, my dad is currently doing that right now. Mom just called from the hospital and wants to come home, but the doctors say not until tomrrow morning Oh well, at least she is fine by the sounds of it.
                          Well as long as they're ok

Ohhh, you went with that one did ya? It's fab

Yep I wasn't sure whether to put the JT one up as well
                          sigpic

Comment

A little something for WL

sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Here's another batch of JT icons. For Mayra...again.

Enjoy!
                              sigpic

Comment

Pandora's Box Great icons..
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X