• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello *waves*

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Oh cool! Thanks Snow.

Oh, And I heard from Elf.

The operation went well. She's home and has been sleeping most of the day.
    So glad Elfie is doing well. Thanks for telling us.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    So, I'm using cc_mac's great fic idea of (Spoilers for Inquisition)

Spoiler:
    writing an AU fic when Woolsey never came and the team were found guilty.

It's totally 100% a WIP. I'll try to update regularly. Remember, *try* So, here we go...

Spoiler:
    He failed them.

As John walked into the cell with his friends, his family, guilt weighed him down. Not the guilt the elders of the coalition spoke against him and the Atlantis expedition, but the guilt of knowing that his people trusted him and he couldn’t protect them from a cruel punishment.

The door to the cell opened, the guard roughly pushing him inside. Three pairs of hopeful eyes looked at him.

Unable to speak, he shook his head slowly.

Teyla gasped, Ronon grunted and Rodney started babbling. “How could you not convince them, Sheppard? Did you forget what was at stake? Like our freedom?”

“Rodney,” Teyla interrupted, her voice more terse than normal. “I have no doubt John did all he could to defend the actions of Atlantis.” She took a deep breath. “I must speak to them. Perhaps with my connection to the Athosians, they will change their mind.”

John looked up in disbelief. “Don’t waste your time. They already had a verdict before they captured us.”

“Still,” she said, forcing her voice to stay strong, “I cannot allow for them to take me away from my son without a fight.”

John closed his eyes slowly, unwilling to see the pain on Teyla’s face. Damn, he thought, I should have fought harder, if only for her sake.

She walked to the cell door, her powerful steps portraying none of the fear she felt inside. “Allow me to speak to the council,” she said firmly to the closest guard.

Several seconds passed silently. The tension filled the cell, making it uncomfortable to watch the stand-off at the door: condemned versus freed. Finally, the man relented. “Very well,” he said stiffly. “But I would not expect for them to be pleased to see you.”

Quickly, he unlocked the door. Teyla turned back to the men. “I will return shortly. Hopefully, with more promising news.”

With a loud snap, the door shut. Rodney began pacing. “So, now what do we do?”

“We wait,” John answered simply.
    I love it! Keep going!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Choose a title between

"What it means to be."

"For you I'll be."
    *shrugs* Don't know what this is for, but

"What it means to be."
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Woohoo! OT
      Spoiler:
      My cousin has finally got engaged!!! I honestly never thought it would happen cos her new fiance was married before in his early twenties and had said he didn't want to do it again But he had a ring specially made and proposed at the Grand Canyon!

Congrats to your cousin!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Thanks cc...We always sem to miss each other

Oh I vaguely remember a fic like that!

Hiya Linda *waves* I think our different time zones may have something to do with it.

The author has only written one more chapter since I misplaced the address ...but I think it's very good and unique.

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
      I'm such a ditz i barely realized i forgot to post these for TJ4ever. I'm so sorry hun.(her birthday did pass right?)
      Very cute!!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Great news!

Prodigal
      Spoiler:
      I want to see Shep in a hand to hand fight and I want to see Teyla in at least one hand to hand fight! Maybe Teyla rescuing John after he gets beat up during his fight

Ask Linda Just after I joined the forum I remember congratulating her on 4,000 posts!

Lordy!!!

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...rdy-bd-sig.jpg

Great Weir sig!
      Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Happy birthday wraithlord! I hope today is full of wonderful awesomeness!!

Have a pic fic!

Freefall

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      AIEEEEEEE!!!!
      Spoiler:
      My parents got in a cra crash last night, thankfully the TTen is only minor body damage and easy to repair, but Mom is still in the hospita until tomrrow, the doctors want to be sure she is OK, Dad just got home from his stay over there just now. I'm worried for Mom though. In fact i was about to ask for some JT love, in fact could someone post that scene from Return Part 1 of Shep and Teyla when Shep is leaving Atlantis to go to Earth please? THANKS!
      Hope everyone gets well soon!

Beautiful!!

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      LOL, very cute!
      sigpic

Comment

Very nice Pandora!

Ok i've got some predictions I thinks gonna happen (involving Teyla) in the remaining eps for S5...I wanna see how many I get right
        Spoiler:
        Firstly in The prodigal I don't think Teyla will get to fight, I think she'll be holding bambino most of the way through and the guys will rescue her as per usual...

Remnants she'll be there but won't say or do that much...

BS (hehe, I love the shortened version of this ) She won't be in it at all...

Infection she might be there but the most she'll get to do is
        Spoiler:
        fly the hive ship

Identity she'll be a bit part player...

Vegas she won't be in it and if she is she''l be a bit part player...

EatG, well if they're at the SGC that means Teyla will be left behind on Atlantis and if they're on the space ship who knows if Teyla will be with them....If Woolsey goes then Teyla will more than likely be left to babysit again...

hmmm I wonder how many i'll get right!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          I'm sorry to hear that... I hope for a speedy recovery to both your parents....

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...TouchScene.gif
          hanks Nina

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Wonderful icons Pandora! I especially love the last one!

Edit:

Congrats to all the milestoners!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
              Congrats to your cousin!

Hiya Linda *waves* I think our different time zones may have something to do with it.

The author has only written one more chapter since I misplaced the address ...but I think it's very good and unique.

Very cute!!

Great Weir sig!

Hope everyone gets well soon!

Beautiful!!

LOL, very cute!
              Ooh hiya cc...We're here at the same time at last How are ya

Oh and thanks
              sigpic

Comment

Cazz - hast thou seenest the stills from Vegas???
                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Ooh hiya cc...We're here at the same time at last How are ya

Oh and thanks
                  Hey Linda! You know why? I'm home sick from work today. After my nap I somehow found my way to GW.

Loved that blue Teyla sig you made for WL.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think she's still recuperating.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think I'm looking forward to Vegas even more than Remnants.... Hopefully we'll get a good Shep ep.....

I'm trying to be optimistic that we may even get some good John and Teyla moments in Prodigal....
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey Linda! You know why? I'm home sick from work today. After my nap I somehow found my way to GW.

Loved that blue Teyla sig you made for WL.
                        aww poor you...And Elfies not here with her famous chicken soup...

Thanks cc!

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                        I think I'm looking forward to Vegas even more than Remnants.... Hopefully we'll get a good Shep ep.....

I'm trying to be optimistic that we may even get some good John and Teyla moments in Progigal....
                        Progigal, Is that a new ep I haven't been told about
                        sigpic

Comment

aww poor you...And Elfies not here with her famous chicken soup...

Thanks cc!

Progigal, Is that a new ep I haven't been told about
                          Yep..... well if the writers won't give us some good John and Teyla eps I've decided to write my own .... and it's called Progigal.....(whatever that means)
                          sigpic

Comment

Yep..... well if the writers won't give us some good John and Teyla eps I've decided to write my own .... and it's called Progigal.....(whatever that means)
                            Oh coolie...Well it can't be any worse than what the writers come up with at times
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm trying to be optimistic that we may even get some good John and Teyla moments in Prodigal....
                              After seeing those Vegas pics...I'm reeeeeeeallly looking forward to it.
                              And I don't even know what its about.
                              sigpic

Comment

Congrats to your cousin!

Great Weir sig!
                                Thanx cc!

You mean these: Vegas? Nope, not seen them at all!

*flails*

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X