Love the textures- hell, love it ALL.
    Glad you like it.

--

Congrats Donna!
    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

OT~ Question... Why was there no episode last night?

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
        What a surprise... You never notice!

Cute!

Glad you like it.

--

Congrats Donna!
        Thanks Tf and to your Question i think it was something to do with Sanctuary Premiering
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Finally i never thought it would ever upload heres a video i did its made up of all the Artwork so far be warned its horrible
          http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fgBUp9k487s

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            Sadly No Hun but im Hoping to when my Friend sends them to me
            Ot
            Spoiler:
            but i did get to see HEROES though i went out and Bought a new Ariel for my tv and now it works sweet
            Hey i reached 5200 posts and i didnt Know
            Well, I hope you get to see them soon.

OH cool!!! I'm so glad to got to do that.

Congrats on Milestone!!!

OT~ Question... Why was there no episode last night?
            Yep! That's what it was. Sanctuary had a two hr premiere and next week, I think SGA gets pushed back and hour and Sanctuary is on a 10pm EST.

Comment

Finally i never thought it would ever upload heres a video i did its made up of all the Artwork so far be warned its horrible

Donna: There is two seconds of music and then it's gone. Only the sigs are showing.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Well, I hope you get to see them soon.

OH cool!!! I'm so glad to got to do that.

Congrats on Milestone!!!

Thanks Hun i hope so lol
                Yep! That's what it was. Sanctuary had a two hr premiere and next week, I think SGA gets pushed back and hour and Sanctuary is on a 10pm EST.
                Donna: There is two seconds of music and then it's gone. Only the sigs are showing.
                Try now its working fine for me

Comment

Try now its working fine for me
                  All set!!! It was my headphones. Duh!!!

Nice job hun!!!!

BBL
                  Spoiler:
                  gotta get ready for church.

Comment

All set!!! It was my headphones. Duh!!!

Nice job hun!!!!

BBL
                    Spoiler:
                    gotta get ready for church.
                    Thanks hun i think its terrible though

Comment

Hi everybdy !
                      Wow GW is so slow lately
                      Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      Moves up fic pecking order

Aww, thank you Just like Doctor Lam I think Carolyn is a much more common name in the US, its pretty rare over here but when I went to America last year and looked at those magnets and things that have your names on them Carolyn was there, I exist in America
                      Caroline is a really used name in France when I borned but I'm jealous of Dr Lam she married MS lol
                      Oh good. I hope the rest is a surprise too, but who knows. You guys are pretty smart.

Oh thanks Snowball.

I guess I've been second doubting myself after a review for one of my stories, "Our Time".

They were trying to give some nice, sound criticism, but having it compared to a grocery list was not what I was expecting.
                      Sorry for the self pitty.

Thanks Hun, but...
                      Spoiler:
                      That's going to be kinda hard you know.

Thanks Asgard, but you do great too. Don't sell yourself short.
                      I started doing art with just using Paintbrush, and another free online program,but right now, I'm really enjoying GIMP.
                      Oh yeah!! How can I forget Genesis!! I love Phil Collins too.

You'll seee.

Knew what??

That's just a small list of vids

No problem hun.

I will watch some of your other vids later too.

Hee hee. Thanks hun.

Would you rather us calling you Carol or Carolyn?
                      As always you're too nice. i didn't knew you had a critic on Our Time it was so great. Yeah I love Phil Collins I'm so sad to missed him in concert

Yeah there is great vids last year I passed a lot of time seeing them and they are soawesome besides I discovered great songs.
                      And sorry I meant I knew you were Lea becasue at firt i had difficulties to know who was who lol
                      Spoiler:
                      LOL, you don't wanna know! Let's keep it at total JT fluff, and love talk.

Wow, thanks you guys! I kinda thought it sucked... But I'm glad you all seem to like it!

Great sigs Donna! Like the last one best.

Welcome to the thread Newbies!

Ugh, that sucks! Glad you got some less stuff to do today though!

Um... Is that good then?
                      You joke I so love it
                      Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                      Hi allhope you've all been ok since i was last here as for me I'm ok I've been really busy these past few days and right now i have a bit of a cold.

I hope your enjoying Season 5 i saw Whispers Tuesday (good episode i thought) which also means The Queen is next which is great i can't wait to see it hopefully it's a good Ep with some nice JT Scenes.

I see some people talking about how they got they're user-name well mine is pretty simple the Wraith part is because i love the Wraith especially the Queens and as for the lord part.

Well i don't know why i choose that i guess it just sounded cool and for those that are interested my real name is Chris if any of you want to call me that from now on you can.

Well i think I'm going to go back to bed watch some Atlantis Eps and maybe some Bones Eps to i seem to be addicted to that show.

Bye everyone!
                      Hey Chris we so miss you yeah S5 is great and I'm sorry you're sick I hope you feel better soon
                      Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                      *gasp* nice!! I need to update the bones in the city. bad.

yes you do!! But some good news: I am the head of Text critiquing (sp?) (editing) for the Literary Magazine!!
                      Which means I control what goes in it!! AG will work under me!!!

Sweetie, its not going to be a debate, it's going to be bashing. So if I were you, I'd avoid this thread on Friday and Saturday nights when most people (with the exception of me and Clfie, whom they provide spoilers for) are bashing TPTB and Keller. Even if you try to argue your arguement will be shot down so fast it's insane. So just don't even bring her up. OK?

Just a bit of a heads up.

Spoiler:
                      OH, and you do know that Ronon/Keller is neva gonna happen, mostly because Jason is AGAINST it, right??

My name.....lets see.

My real name is "Heavenly" in French (you figure it out, I'm not tellin') but I go by CC and am rarely addressed by my real name unless it's a teacher who hasn't gotten CC down (coughMr.Canalliscough).

My user name is Albino ('cause I'm white) Monkey (born in the year of the Monkey) C (chick). to be honest, I came up with the AlbinoMonkey in 4 grade reglious ed. class and it only got a meaning about a year ago. I also go by IvyRedhead. There's really no meaning to it, other than the fact that I'm a redhead....(and proud!!)

thank you Scifan. now I know who makes that lovely Savin' Me vid!! (which I'm watcing, along withthis.)

he he!!

Speaking of CSI NY, if you watch CBS on Saturday nights, around 10:30-11:00, they play re-runs of CSI and Da Vincis Inquest...
                      Wow your name is Celeste it's beautiful but in France it isn't a youth name anymore but perhaps it returns wit young generations. It's really beautiful
                      Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
                      Are you aware Amanda didn't want Sam/Jack? We all know how that turned out. TPTB do what they want.

Personally I don't ship Jennifer with anyone. I don't think she should be shipped this early and don't believe she fits either guy.

So I am on topic...
                      Spoiler:
                      What do you guys and gals believe/want to happen when Teyla believes she has lost John? How about when she inevitably discovers he isn't dead?
                      Really I didn't know about Amanda but what is fun is JF seemed more for a JT, RL had doubt about JT or RT and JM didn't want RT and now that he has Keller I think he thinks RT corresponded better lol.
                      TLT
                      Spoiler:
                      Wow I have hope for emotional after all it's always MG no? and he does the most emotional and we hadn't so much in FC so perhaps this time ?
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

lol they are too fun particularly the Rodney Shep one lol
                        is it just me or is gateworld going slow for everyone else
                        oh yeah it's sooooo slow for me too
                        Thanks for the link so a
                        Spoiler:
                        third SG1 movie I so hope it's true I so hope it's true

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        Thanks for the link

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                        Well, about the name thing...

Waaaay back in the day there was an episode of X-Files that came on. There was a character called the Stupendous Yappi--popped on that night with my new shiny name, YappiGirl. About a year later, I changed it to YappiChick (it sounds sooo much more Californian to me, LOL) and the name stuck. That was 11 years ago.

Now everything I do is under YappiChick. People assume the name came from me being chatty which works too.

I'm sure most of you know, my name is Jess. So fell free to call me that...or Yappi...or YC...or my favorite...The Boss. LOL
                        Yeah it's right I remember Jess
                        Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                        Feeling quite nutty today so i wrote this drabble: Enjoy

Spoiler:
                        lol ok it was totally ...weird lol

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                        Spoilers for Sanctuary :

Spoiler:
                        OMG it totally rocked. Amanda's British accent in the beginning scene was super cool and the freaky alien kid was crazy. Kavan Smith played an awesome detective although he was a bit of a bad cop (he was super hot too). David Hewlett was amazing as usual I loved it when he said "I didn't kill anyone this time, promise." I have never liked a show so much from the first episode since SGA. I think i just found SGA's replacement ;p
                        Too good I hope I'll could watch it really they returned this is like a 2nd season to the webisodes ?
                        Good and NP.

You're welcome.
                        *coughs* What was that? I couldn't quite here you.
                        Spoiler:
                        Good thing I didn't drink anything. I might have spit it out all over my PC monitor.

I know, bummer.

I saw a few webisodes when it first came on. I really like the story line and of course AT.

Give it a try.
                        Spoiler:
                        It had tons of guest appearance. The guy that played Laden, David Hewlett, Kavin Smith, Paul McGillion, one of the Deluise boys(I think Peter) and so. OH and of course Chris H aka Todd/Halling.

It's been awhile since I saw it, but I know I'll enjoy it.

Thanks CC for caps!!!!
                        I didn't get to make it to the Thunk thread today. Bummer.
                        Are they the webisodes or new eps ?
                        Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
                        New John/Teyla Banner...inspired by a song by Boys Like Girls

Wow really great one
                        Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
                        Thanks for responding. Not many people have been responding to me recently. Am I just ignorable? I know I haven't been posting here as much as I used to, but I am still an extremely loyal JT fan!This whole Kanaan thing hasn't diminished my belief that JT will make it in the end! After all even though she may be with Kanaan now, for all we know Kanaan is merely around helping out with their son like a good father should, but we are still getting JT moments We all know this is merely a way for tptb to deal with Rachel's pregnancy and show what Teyla is like in a relationship without tying themselves down to anything right?So no worries here!Besides I want you guys and gals to know I am still alive!
                        I know sometimes people don't answer me like last week when I asked a question about CSI lol right now I havn't a lot of time so i tend to fly on the pages and I 'm sure I miss a lot of things
                        Spoiler:
                        I have to be honnest and confess i have lot a little hope particularly because tptb tend to focus on anything else and in 10 eps we had nothing at all and particularly no idea where we are with Kanaan I don't think they are together but tptb give things really large to make people think what they want i saw people be happy that Teyla had the happy ending family ? WTF ? I didn't understood they were together but we know in fact absolutely nothing. I would like to know for Kanaan but I would have liked aconfirmation sadly it won't be this season and I really doubt for the movie see SJ as a non shipper I can say to you that I didn't saw more concern for Jack than Daniel from Sam in Continuum so

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                        THANKS JESS!!!
                        *hugs*
                        Lol! I can totally see Ronon singing "A whole new world"! (freakishly, u picked my fav song from Aladdin!!!)

Beautiful!!!!
                        Love them both- Ark one maybe a BIT more!!!!

Thanks. Very pretty.

First MP- LOL! God, he's such a joker.....
                        2nd- *giggles* he looks cute & funny at the same time there!!!
                        3rd- Great pic. Where did you get it??? (obviously its a BTS pic off the FC & (whatever the 2nd part is called) shoot.)
                        4th- LOL! Cracked me up! Fantastic!
                        5th- Sooooooo true!!!! I got to pick my cake, & it was this Sara Lee Ice Cream Log thingy coated in chocolate. It was soooooo yummy! (although we finished it off last night followed by about 1/4 of a tub of neopolitan ice-cream!)

BBS with Part 2 of post!
                        If you like your gifts so I'm happy
                        Hey i reached 5200 posts and i didnt Know
                        CONGRATULATIONS DONNA
                        Great vid it works well and it's really well done the song is beautiful and I love the effects you apply as or the artwork you have really awesome work and it feats really well in the screen
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

OT~ Reposted my Halloween fic! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4574754/...loween_Reprise

Comment

Thanks Tf and to your Question i think it was something to do with Sanctuary Premiering
                            Right... get it. Thanks guys.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                            You joke I so love it
                            Well, thanks asgard!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                              oh yeah I remember this story it's totally scaring (?) frightening, it's horrible but it's really good

I came with a gift I made a sig
                              Spoiler:

sigpic
                              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
                                New John/Teyla Banner...inspired by a song by Boys Like Girls

Spoiler:
                                Very nice TJ!

Well done Donna, this is great! Not only does it showcase their relationship but it's a perfect way to show off some of the beautiful J/T artwork there is too!
                                sigpic
                                Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Working...
                                X