• Show
Clear All

Congrats Linda Hun on your Milestone
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      Ive made a Video but its taking forever to Load up the Darn thing
      Can't wait to see it once its loaded

My vid has stalled I actually had a whole afternoon and evening to work on it and then my laptop flips out Spent the evening backing up my files... fun And now I can't get the song onto Movie Maker (too scared to open up Premiere ), I downloaded it from itunes but it won't import onto Movie Maker I have all these JT clips just waiting there, with no purpose... no reason to live! (melodramatic enough? )

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
        No new episode today but who is going to give Sanctuary a try and see it tonight?.

Thanks MrsB to the JM link!.
        I like it, at least it has a good story (saw the webseries they had up) So it is good.

lso guys before I go on my trip would love a good "happy vacation" post with a good JT picture in it!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hello everyone *waves*

It's been forever since I've been here. I've been so busy with school and work.
          There's no way I can catch up on everything.

Hope everyone is doing fine.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Tank you sci Who would have thought there would be so many posts from a quiet little mouse like me
          HUH? Quiet mouse? *checks name on post*
          Congrats on your milestone Linda Lou.

No new episode today but who is going to give Sanctuary a try and see it tonight?.

I am. I'm looking forward to it. I just adore Amanda, and I'm glad to something new with her in it.
          sigpic

Comment

Ive made a Video but its taking forever to Load up the Darn thing
            *waits patiently*

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            Can't wait to see it once its loaded

My vid has stalled I actually had a whole afternoon and evening to work on it and then my laptop flips out Spent the evening backing up my files... fun And now I can't get the song onto Movie Maker (too scared to open up Premiere ), I downloaded it from itunes but it won't import onto Movie Maker I have all these JT clips just waiting there, with no purpose... no reason to live! (melodramatic enough? )

*still waiting patiently on this one*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              I like it, at least it has a good story (saw the webseries they had up) So it is good.

lso guys before I go on my trip would love a good "happy vacation" post with a good JT picture in it!!
              "Happy Vacation!"
              Hope these pics work for ya.

sigpic

Comment

Congrats Linda Hun on your Milestone
                Thanks

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                HUH? Quiet mouse? *checks name on post*
                Congrats on your milestone Linda Lou.
                Are you trying to say I talk alot

*waits patiently*

Hope your very patient then
                sigpic

Comment

Doesn't look like its going to happen

Comment

It will happen...Just have a little patience
                    sigpic

Comment

It will happen...Just have a little patience
                      I bought the editing suite (that I'm now too scared to use ) in january! Patience is something I have But right now hope isn't

Comment

Oh no! why not?
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoilers for Sanctuary :

Spoiler:
                          OMG it totally rocked. Amanda's British accent in the beginning scene was super cool and the freaky alien kid was crazy. Kavan Smith played an awesome detective although he was a bit of a bad cop (he was super hot too). David Hewlett was amazing as usual I loved it when he said "I didn't kill anyone this time, promise." I have never liked a show so much from the first episode since SGA. I think i just found SGA's replacement ;p
                          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Oh no! why not?
                            Back on! Linda sorted it *refrains from working on it now or I'll never get to sleep*

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                              Right, sorry! Thanks again...

Phew! Thanks Jess.
                              Good and NP.

Tank you sci Who would have thought there would be so many posts from a quiet little mouse like me
                              You're welcome.
                              *coughs* What was that? I couldn't quite here you.
                              Spoiler:
                              Good thing I didn't drink anything. I might have spit it out all over my PC monitor.

I know, bummer.

I saw a few webisodes when it first came on. I really like the story line and of course AT.

Give it a try.
                              Spoiler:
                              It had tons of guest appearance. The guy that played Laden, David Hewlett, Kavin Smith, Paul McGillion, one of the Deluise boys(I think Peter) and so. OH and of course Chris H aka Todd/Halling.

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                              Spoilers for Sanctuary :

Spoiler:
                              OMG it totally rocked. Amanda's British accent in the beginning scene was super cool and the freaky alien kid was crazy. Kavan Smith played an awesome detective although he was a bit of a bad cop (he was super hot too). David Hewlett was amazing as usual I loved it when he said "I didn't kill anyone this time, promise." I have never liked a show so much from the first episode since SGA. I think i just found SGA's replacement ;p
                              It's been awhile since I saw it, but I know I'll enjoy it.

Thanks CC for caps!!!!
                              I didn't get to make it to the Thunk thread today. Bummer.

Comment

Back on! Linda sorted it *refrains from working on it now or I'll never get to sleep*

Woohoo! Cool!
                                Yay quiet mouse...er...I mean Linda!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                Good and NP.

You're welcome.
                                *coughs* What was that? I couldn't quite here you.
                                Spoiler:
                                Good thing I didn't drink anything. I might have spit it out all over my PC monitor.

I know, bummer.

I saw a few webisodes when it first came on. I really like the story line and of course AT.

Give it a try.
                                Spoiler:
                                It had tons of guest appearance. The guy that played Laden, David Hewlett, Kavin Smith, Paul McGillion, one of the Deluise boys(I think Peter) and so. OH and of course Chris H aka Todd/Halling.

It's been awhile since I saw it, but I know I'll enjoy it.

Thanks CC for caps!!!!
                                I didn't get to make it to the Thunk thread today. Bummer.
                                YW
                                I miss alot over there during the week.
                                Are you still making sigs?

Sanctuary is great so far!
                                Spoiler:

Is Kavan a regular?
                                And the guy who played Laden, the genii dude....he used to remind me of Viggo Mortensen sometimes, not as hot, but you know . But wow, he really reminds me of him in Sanctuary.
                                Last edited by cc_mac; 03 October 2008, 06:14 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X