John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    I'm just after you lots opinions on Remnants do you think well see any nice Jt Moments at all like some scenes with Teyla worried about John and also Jm said Something about Teyla's abilities in this episode im wondering if this ties in with them finding John at all what do you guys Think?
    I do think we will see a lot of nice JT moments in this episode. It going to be interesting on how this is going to play out.
    Spoiler:
    It looks like they are using Teyla as Elizabeth in this episode again, because there is the factor of Kolya in it but I could be wrong. The fact that they are using Teyla abilities is great they should expand on this more. Also on a side note I cannot look at the actor the plays Kolya the same way because I just saw "The American Carol" he played a silly terrorist in the movie it was great.
    Last edited by Skydiver; 05 October 2008, 08:24 AM.
    All of the above statments are merely my own opinion unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Well
      Spoiler:
      It's the council....They never have good ideas
      Where do you live again? I don't recognize the name of the war.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      Hmmm....
      Spoiler:
      Remind me of American Government.... $700 billion dollars of money even the taxpayers don't have....

Anyhow, guys, anyone good a good short JT filled story? (even if I wrote the thing) for me to read?
      Mine are usually only a few chapters. Otherwise, no.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
        I love it! Exactly what I was hoping for! Wonderful! Thank you thank you!
        LOL, can you tell I really like it. LOL
        And the Van Halen one is excellent too!
        Hee heee. I can definately tell.
        Thank you so much and NP

Sanctuary:
        Spoiler:
        I don't want to complain too much, but I guess I was suspecting it to be closer to what I saw on the web. Most of it is the same, but I missed seeing David Hewlett and Peter Deluise.

Oh well. I'll try to remain open minded about it.

Comment

:
          Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
          Thanks for responding. Not many people have been responding to me recently. Am I just ignorable? I know I haven't been posting here as much as I used to, but I am still an extremely loyal JT fan! sheppardanime23 teyla25 This whole Kanaan thing hasn't diminished my belief that JT will make it in the end!zelenka25 After all even though she may be with Kanaan nowyuanime01, for all we know Kanaan is merely around helping out with their son like a good father should, but we are still getting JT moments. We all know this is merely a way for tptb to deal with Rachel's pregnancy and show what Teyla is like in a relationship without tying themselves down to anything right?mckayanime18 ronananime28 So no worries here!cool Besides I want you guys and gals to know I am still alive!
          you has a point.
          and heres my responce to the comment about Amanda not supporting S/J(idiot computer wouldn't let me post)
          so that's why it neva happened....although Amanda DID say that RDA was a good kisser!!!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Oh sorry AMC eek
          iwillnotkillthecomputeriwillnotkillthecomputer *GACK!!!*

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
          Hi everybdy !
          Wow GW is so slow lately : (

Wow your name is Celeste it's beautiful but in France it isn't a youth name anymore but perhaps it returns wit young generations. It's really beautiful
          There must be something wrong w/ the internet. I want to KILL IT!!!

Personaly, I'm iffy about my name. Ok, so the majority of me doesn't like it, no matter what people say. I'm not Heavenly Mary ok???
          Most people call me CC anyways...very interesting story behind that nickname.....(not CiCi, Cee Cee, or how ever you spell it! It's CC ok?? sry, minor rant)

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
          oh yeah I remember this story it's totally scaring (?) frightening, it's horrible but it's really good

I came with a gift I made a sig
          Spoiler:
          *snip*
          *eyes go straight to Ronon...* *Ronon is happy w/ AMC......*

Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
          That made perfect sense and I agree! I'm glad to be able to post in here more.
          Spoiler:
          I was pleasantly surprised by them revealing John's feelings as well. This has to lead to something or else what was the point in putting it there? I just hope it leads to something good.

The anti's really like to cling to the fact that Amanda never wanted the SJ ship. It was a reason they kept giving as to why SJ shouldn't happen. Though they don't use it as often now since it has lost a lot of power considering how far tptb took that ship. That is interesting.
          Spoiler:
          I hope so too! I am really looking forward to the next ep!

That's ok. I know what it is like not to have a lot of time.
          Spoiler:
          I know it can be hard, but don't give up hope. Under the circumstances it is natural for them to backoff a bit from JT. As JM said Teyla just isn't thinking of romance since she has a baby and is new to motherhood. Plus they can't have John angsting over Teyla and Kanaan all the time. That just isn't John. It was inevitable that he would at least try to find a way to deal with this and continue with his life. What is more telling is the fact that they haven't stopped JT all together. Which means there is still hope! As for the happy ending all I have to say is what happy ending? Even JM says this is sort of a happy ending, but not really a happy ending. Then he goes on to talk of Kanaan as if he was a babysitter. As if his only purpose is to take care of TJ while Teyla is out saving the galaxy. Which tells me we are not about to see Kanaan and Teyla get married and live happily ever after.
          T/K living happly eva after is SO not going to happen.

Guys...This is off topic but your help would be greatly appreciated
          Spoiler:
          The council want to move the Heart of Midlothian war memorial because of the tramline...But all of us are against this because it would essentially be out of site....It stands at this present time at Haymarket in the middle of the road where everyone can see it and I think it is an insult to those who lost their lives to move it to somewhere where it won't be seen...

Please if you can, could you sign the petition to sya your against this move Heart of Midlothian war memorial petition against the relocation of the memorial
          I'd love to, but a donation is required and I lack a credit card and paypal.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
          Lol these were posted in the season 5 thread behind the Scenes Photos from FC dont know if anyone elase has posted them already

*wheels in heads are turning, something about Sheppard explaning Power Rangers to Teyla*

Well
          Spoiler:
          It's the council....They never have good ideas
          der.

Originally posted by Snookie16 View Post
          I do think we will see a lot of nice JT moments in this episode. It going to be interesting on how this is going to play out. It looks like they are using Teyla as Elizabeth in this episode again, because there is the factor of Kolya in it but I could be wrong. The fact that they are using Teyla abilities is great they should expand on this more.teyla Also on a side note I cannot look at the actor the plays Kolya the same way because I just saw "The American Carol" he played a silly terrorist in the movie it was great. wraith34
          of course you'll be able to look at Robert Davi in the same way again!! He's a *brilliant* actor!!!

and sry for shipping images!!
          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Here you go CC: In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel
            Hope it's ok.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...Inyoureyes.jpg

Here's another:
            Hot For Teacher by Van Halen.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...forteacher.jpg
            Lovely sci!
            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

My icons from last week:

Not many entries so far this week

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

So you got your laptop working Cazz? What was up with it?
                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  My icons from last week:

Maybe a lot of folks are back at uni and don't haves a lot of time. I know I don't and I've not even started properly yet, lol.
                  don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                    So you got your laptop working Cazz? What was up with it?
                    It's working at the mo, haven't put the battery back it yet though Don't know what's wrong with it (may be the batter seeing as it works without it), and don't know if its actually sorted, I downloaded a diagnostic scan thing but that doesn't work

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                    Maybe a lot of folks are back at uni and don't haves a lot of time. I know I don't and I've not even started properly yet, lol.
                    *shifty eyes* *cough*haven't made any myself yet*cough*

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Hee hee. Yes.

What's Burns night?

Here you go CC: In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel
                      Hope it's ok.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...Inyoureyes.jpg

Here's another:
                      Hot For Teacher by Van Halen.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...forteacher.jpg
                      Awesome work

Cool ones
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                        Where do you live again? I don't recognize the name of the war.
                        I live in Scotland

Oh sorry Padme...It was in fact the first world war when Hearts lost half their team to the war....The fans and all those involved came together to erect this monument as a mark of respect and to remember those who lost their lives...Not only from Hearts but from most of the teams who lost players, staff and fans to the great war...It stands in the centre of the road at Haymarket train station where it is seen by all as soon as you come out of the station...Now the council want to move it for the tramlines...They want to put it in some obscure place surrounded by trees where not many people will see it....It's an insult to everyone who gave their lives for the country
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                          I'd love to, but a donation is required and I lack a credit card and paypal.
                          No you don't need to give a donation..It says at the borrom of the page if the page requesting a donation comes up just to close it down!

My icons from last week:

Very nice cazz!
                          sigpic

Comment

My icons from last week:

Very nice! Right... hold on, I'll enter mine.
                            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                              :

iwillnotkillthecomputeriwillnotkillthecomputer *GACK!!!*
                              Should I assume that you are still having trouble.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                              Lovely sci!
                              Thanks Hun.

Awesome job Cazz!!!

I'll do my best to knock some out today.

It's working at the mo, haven't put the battery back it yet though Don't know what's wrong with it (may be the batter seeing as it works without it), and don't know if its actually sorted, I downloaded a diagnostic scan thing but that doesn't work

*shifty eyes* *cough*haven't made any myself yet*cough*
                              That's weird that it did that to you. I'm glad it's working now though.

Get moving girl.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              Awesome work

Cool ones
                              Thanks Nina.

Comment

[QUOTE=Black Panther;9034172]That made perfect sense and I agree! I'm glad to be able to post in here more.
                                Spoiler:
                                I was pleasantly surprised by them revealing John's feelings as well. This has to lead to something or else what was the point in putting it there? I just hope it leads to something good.

I also think that they are trying to reveal John's feelings without giving too much right now. I remember before S5 started, JM said that they would be exploring John & Teyla's relationship further this season - now that probably means very very slowly. I honestly don't see that Teyla & K (can't even say his name!) have a romantic relationship. I think she cares for him a lot, but is not in love with him. I agree why after all this time would they still hint that there are romantic feeling between J&T if they never intended for it to go anywhere.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                                Forever!!

Comment

Working...
                                X