X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
    ROFL! Those are hilarious...my favorites are Bribery and Teammates

GREAT MPs!

Question: Anyone know why ratings for The Queen have yet to be posted?? JM in his blog several days ago said they were great. Just curious
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Happy Birthday, AMC!!!

A pic fic, like always:

Not What It Appears To Be

Just a warning, it's not exactly Keller friendly.
      LOL Love it

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        Happy Birthday, AMC!!!

A pic fic, like always:

Not What It Appears To Be

Just a warning, it's not exactly Keller friendly.
        Just awesome and by the way Keller does not deserve friendliness
        My observation:
        Spoiler:
        I dont know if you guys have noticed but we have become A JT Thread incorporated with a Anti-Keller Thread
        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Thanks for the link and I love that banner that Camy made you. Gorgeous.

OT:
          Spoiler:
          Had to bring Pete to the ER today. He's having a little problem with one of his eyes. It's almost like a fog and he sees like a color halo. Something like that. He said it was hard for him to discribe.
          He was afraid it had something to do with his heart, but the doctor didn't know what to say. So tomorrow, we will going to the eye doctor to see what's up. I hope it's nothing serious.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Goodnight.
          Thank you Scifan!...glad you liked the look of my LJ!.

OT
          Spoiler:
          How is Pete? i hope he is okay and the eye doctor says it's nothing serious...please let us know how he is.

Happy Birthday AMC!!!

OT
          Spoiler:
          OK. My hubby is weird.
          I guess he woke and his eye is fine. We are still going to the doc's to see if they see any wrong any ways.

Thanks Planet-tv for update.
          Oh!!! those are some great sigs Scifan!.

Happy Birthday AMC!!!!!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Well oyu've got alot further than me I've got LJ too but i don't have a scooby how it works or how to use it

Yeah you can move the ad thing to the side..Can't remember how though...I think you go into customise saomething or other!
          LOL! don't worry, i don't either lol. Steph let me use her layout because we both had no idea how to set it up LOL!. Someone did it for her, so i'm just as lost LOL!.
          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
            Just awesome and by the way Keller does not deserve friendliness
            My observation:
            Spoiler:
            I dont know if you guys have noticed but we have become A JT Thread incorporated with a Anti-Keller Thread
            No really?? Well go figure
            sigpic

Comment

It was so sad to see the pic on JM's blog.
              And to know that most of the cast in done shooting. Vegas: But it does look like...
              Spoiler:
              that Rachel is at least in it. I wasn't sure if Jason already did his part and that's why he's not in Ronon garb,but I hope he's in too.
              I just checked out JM's blog and it was sooo sad!!!. I'm so going to miss SGA!. I hope they make many movies at least. I know JM said to give SGU a chance and that it sounds better than what we have read especially from that Character breakdown we saw but man is it hard!. From what we have been reading...they have to pull a big miracle to make it a success because what we have gotten so far, doesn't give me any hope or desire to see it.

As for the Vegas shooting, my question is,
              Spoiler:
              is Rachel in the actual AU Vegas???. Because the pic we got of her is from Atlantis and she is in her uniform as well as the cast. I have no idea if the show starts off on Atlantis and something maybe happens to John that sends him into this AU world but i don't know if Teyla and Ronon are acutally in the AU scene's?. JM said that the cast is done shooting except for Joe and some other guys that are going back to Vegas to finish shooting the last parts they need. I hope Rachel is in the AU scene's. Hope i made some sense LOL!
              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra;8959118
                [spoilers
                Spoiler:
                is Rachel in the actual AU Vegas???. Because the pic we got of her is from Atlantis and she is in her uniform as well as the cast. I have no idea if the show starts off on Atlantis and something maybe happens to John that sends him into this AU world but i don't know if Teyla and Ronon are acutally in the AU scene's?. JM said that the cast is done shooting except for Joe and some other guys that are going back to Vegas to finish shooting the last parts they need. I hope Rachel is in the AU scene's. Hope i made some sense LOL!

I know that Jason isn't in the AU version because JF said in an interview he was looking forward to shooting up stuff with Jason, but Jason wasn't going to be a part of that
                sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't listen to anything JM says
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey people here are some MPS I made:

Spoiler:

Love these!
                    sigpic
                    Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Guys im looking for someone who wouldn't mind making a team sig for me, i feel left out without one and i really suck at them Pretty Pretty please
                      I have a couple of spare team sigs that you are more than welcome to use:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...here-sig-2.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...e-team-sig.jpg

Or if there's any specific ep you'd like then just state your preferences and I'm sure someone would be willing to make one for you I'll have a go but it may take some time

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                      I just checked out JM's blog and it was sooo sad!!!. I'm so going to miss SGA!. I hope they make many movies at least. I know JM said to give SGU a chance and that it sounds better than what we have read especially from that Character breakdown we saw but man is it hard!. From what we have been reading...they have to pull a big miracle to make it a success because what we have gotten so far, doesn't give me any hope or desire to see it.

Spoiler:
                      Vegas
                      Spoiler:
                      I know that Shep is the only one in exterior scenes in Vegas which is why JF is the only one actually going to the location shoot in Vegas. I presume the interiors that are supposed to be set in Vegas will have been shot in the studios. So, in other words... I don't know

Oo, took a looksie at your LJ! Stunning

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Snowball, I love your MPs.
                        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Phew!!!!!

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          According to the eye doctor, it was a cornea edema(sp)(bruising of the eye.) Since Pete has contacts, the doc thinks that it most like absorbed something that started to irrate the eye and made it swell enough to cause the problem.

Boy do we feel better.

I'll be back in a few to catch up on thread.

Thanks guys for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                            Snowball, I love your MPs.
                            Thank you I try to do my best Will probably have some more tomorrow since im probably not watching tracker

By the way its about time i introduce to you guys to the REAL Snowball the love of my life :
                            Spoiler:

Sig By the Wonderful Cazz
                            Last edited by Snowball; 19 September 2008, 12:02 PM.
                            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Phew!!!!!

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              According to the eye doctor, it was a cornea edema(sp)(bruising of the eye.) Since Pete has contacts, the doc thinks that it most like absorbed something that started to irrate the eye and made it swell enough to cause the problem.

Boy do we feel better.

That is sooo good to hear! (hugs)
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Phew!!!!!

OT
                                Spoiler:

Boy do we feel better.

Glad to hear it isn't anything too serious.
                                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X